« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>8/7/22 Training Camp Discussion
Buehler445 01:13 AM 08-07-2022
Family Fun Days, fools.

Let's go!
[Reply]
Direckshun 04:04 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And I fully disagree that you have "no skin in the game".

It's pretty obvious that you're an arrogant moron that thinks you can go to one little practice and come educate everybody on how good the Chiefs, and their players, are going to be in 2022.

Your ego is clearly in the ****ing game.
I’m not purely objective, no. Nor am I all knowing.

But I don’t have billions of dollars in the game, like the Chiefs do.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:05 PM 08-07-2022
This thread is turning into Woodstock 99' yikes
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:06 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I just watched that documentary.
[Reply]
Direckshun 04:06 PM 08-07-2022
No, I am not just appealing to authority.

I said what I said before the James Palmer tweet was posted. My take being the same as the Chiefs is not an appeal to authority.

Anybody that pays attention knows I can think for myself.
I will agree that if you simply happen to agree with the Chiefs, it’s not an appeal to authority.

But when you say the Chiefs are “world class” and I’m just some asshole, that’s literally an appeal to authority.

You (a.) do it all the time, and (b.) deny doing it all the time, and (c.) insult me like an emo teenager.
[Reply]
Direckshun 04:06 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Damn, don’t I know it.

What the hell.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:07 PM 08-07-2022
The coverage skills of our secondary will go hand in hand with the success of the pass rush. I take no credence on 7 on 7 drills that favor the WR...
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:09 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I just watched that documentary.
Me too last night thought it was pretty good

Anyway I expect the kids in the secondary to have their ups and downs. That's probably the hardest position for a rookie to play besides QB. They just need alot of reps.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:18 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Come on, keep the DC dogshit out of this thread. ****ing no reason for that shit.
Yeah they bringing DC beefs in here without a DC topic in sight. Just personal.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:22 PM 08-07-2022
Just yesterday, Matt McCullen wrote that McDuffie has had a really strong stretch of camp. It was one of a handful of specific observations.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:22 PM 08-07-2022
There's a difference between saying "McDuffie didn't have a good day in 1 on 1s" and "McDuffie's not ready yet. CB is going to be a problem, and our defense is going to suck again".

The difference between a reasonable take, and an arrogantly stupid one.
[Reply]
chefs fan in omaha 04:22 PM 08-07-2022
It seems I see a lot of Mahomes throwing incomplete passes or interceptions on social media. Can someone comment on his camp performance?
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:23 PM 08-07-2022
There's a difference between saying "McDuffie didn't have a good day in 1 on 1s" and "McDuffie's not ready yet. CB is going to be a problem, and our defense is going to suck again".

The difference between a reasonable take, and a arrogantly stupid one.
Bring on preseason please. And even that means little.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 04:28 PM 08-07-2022
Staylor just reference his whore of a mother and end this shit.
[Reply]
BWillie 04:29 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by chefs fan in omaha:
It seems I see a lot of Mahomes throwing incomplete passes or interceptions on social media. Can someone comment on his camp performance?
He hasn't been great (from what Ive read and seen from unbiased sources) but he typically throws alot in practice compared to in games it seems like. I imagine hes trying to get himself to do things that are uncomfortable to try to improve...kind of like what batters and pitchers do in spring training. But once the reg szn starts its no holds barred.
[Reply]
Direckshun 04:30 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by chefs fan in omaha:
It was a sloppy day. Honestly he seemed a lot looser than I was used to seeing out of him.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 15
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up