« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>8/7/22 Training Camp Discussion
Buehler445 01:13 AM 08-07-2022
Family Fun Days, fools.

Let's go!
[Reply]
-King- 02:35 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
WTF is doing? What’s the motive? Geeezzz :-)
Trying to get a hand on him/slow him down a bit. Just went too high on accident.
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:48 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
You are aware that I did not invent the notion that McDuffie is having struggles. This has been documented by people you don’t hate.
What?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:55 PM 08-07-2022
I haven't heard shit about that FA rookie from Ole Miss. Shame I thought he was a real good fit for the old system atleast
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:56 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
20 worthless ****ing paragraphs :-)
This. JFC that had to the worst detailed training camp practice recap ever.
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:57 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
What?
Nate Taylor
[Reply]
Direckshun 02:58 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
This. JFC that had to the worst detailed training camp practice recap ever.
Let’s compare notes. What did you observe from practice today?
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:03 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I haven't heard shit about that FA rookie from Ole Miss. Shame I thought he was a real good fit for the old system atleast
Yeah, I'm no homer for Ealy, but I'm super hopeful for that role he'd fill on the roster.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:07 PM 08-07-2022
Nate Taylor

Andy Reid really likes the progress Trent McDuffie has made in camp.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) August 6, 2022

This is Nate's only tweet since pads went on August 1 mentioning McDuffie directly. I just went through his timeline as I also follow him and don't remember him reporting he was struggling.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:09 PM 08-07-2022
mcduffie's having the best camp of all the DBs :-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:13 PM 08-07-2022
There you go. There’s the exchange of information that characterizes a syllogism. Now we can have an actual discussion.

And, to what you’ve said, fair point. He’s made some plays, he made one today. But that doesn’t explain his performance today in both 1v1s and team drills, which was not remotely sticky. Williams and Sneed stick. McDuffie did not today, and it wasn’t close.

Now that’s fine if he’s lighting up PAC 12, but this is a new beast. He did not display recovery speed, a major problem. He gets boxed out and beaten to a spot. He’s grabby.

This doesn’t kill McDuffie in the crib, but those are going to be lingering issues that simply being a rookie will only partially repair.

I’m a big fan of drafting him and I like his skillset. But today’s practice was problematic to me.
You wore a mask at training camp didn't you?
[Reply]
Buehler445 03:19 PM 08-07-2022
Come on, keep the DC dogshit out of this thread. Fucking no reason for that shit.
[Reply]
Direckshun 03:21 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:

This is Nate's only tweet since pads went on August 1 mentioning McDuffie directly. I just went through his timeline as I also follow him and don't remember him reporting he was struggling.
Podcast

Edited to add: Times Ours, latest episode
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:21 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Come on, keep the DC dogshit out of this thread. Fucking no reason for that shit.

Some people just can’t resist
[Reply]
staylor26 03:29 PM 08-07-2022
Podcast

I'm willing to bet he said nothing that would indicate he "isn't ready yet".

Because again, that's a dumbass take that literally only you are capable of coming up with.

Also, love how the Chiefs have basically told James Palmer exactly what I was trying to tell you.

But you went to practice today, so you're the authority!
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:36 PM 08-07-2022
Podcast

What exactly did he say there he isn't willing to write? He was willing to tweet out Reid was happy with McDuffie so...….

Saying dude is learning and has learned from when he has made mistakes isn't close to saying he is struggling in camp. Dude is a 1st round pick they moved up to get, if he was struggling it would be big news openly reported.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 15
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up