< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>8/7/22 Training Camp Discussion
Buehler445 01:13 AM 08-07-2022
Family Fun Days, fools.

Let's go!
[Reply]
staylor26 12:03 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
They aren't even hitting in practice and you're already writing off the season just lmao
Direcksun consistently has awful takes.

His practice report is absolutely useless.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:04 PM 08-07-2022
Tip drill in case you want another burrito
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:05 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
They aren't even hitting in practice and you're already writing off the season just lmao
Good lord you guys.

I wrote 20 paragraphs or some shit and this is what you take out of it. What the hell.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:06 PM 08-07-2022
McDuffie "isn't ready yet" might be the dumbest fucking take I've seen yet this TC.

:-) :-) :-)

Talk about being absolutely fucking clueless and completely full of shit.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:08 PM 08-07-2022
20 worthless fucking paragraphs :-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:13 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Good lord you guys.

I wrote 20 paragraphs or some shit and this is what you take out of it. What the hell.
You said you had to take a big dump but I didn't realized you were talking about your posts
[Reply]
Dark Horse 12:14 PM 08-07-2022
Also,

MVS is in this Chipotle. I’m not kidding.

What should I tell him?
You should hypnotize him and tell him when he leaves he will play like Jerry Rice
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:14 PM 08-07-2022
Dude is wound up tight! 170 tackles this season.

[Reply]
Direckshun 12:15 PM 08-07-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
McDuffie "isn't ready yet" might be the dumbest ****ing take I've seen yet this TC.

:-) :-) :-)

Talk about being absolutely ****ing clueless and completely full of shit.
What did you see out of him at practice today?

Let’s compare notes. I assume you have notes.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:19 PM 08-07-2022
What did you see out of him at practice today?

Let’s compare notes. I assume you have notes.
I'm sure your one practice visit was more valuable than all of his college tape, and the reports/clips we've been getting all of TC!

The arrogance to think you can go to one single practice and tell us everything there is to know, and determine each players readiness and the teams outlook on the season is hilarious.

You have proven time after time to be absolutely clueless. Your practice report is as valuable as a wet fart.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:22 PM 08-07-2022
I'm sure your one practice visit was more valuable than all of his college tape, and the reports/clips we've been getting all of TC!

The arrogance to think you can go to one single practice and tell us everything there is to know, and we can't tell you your completely wrong is hialrious.
You would probably be completely wrong about what I saw today, because I saw what I saw and you did not.

As for the theories that I’ve formed about said things I saw today that you did not, I’m welcome to my opinion and your welcome to yours. I have no clue what your opinion is, other than I’m stupid with laughing emojis. So you’re welcome to present something other than that.
[Reply]
neech 12:24 PM 08-07-2022
I agree DT is going to be the main concern on defense.

The secondary will come around, too many new faces learning the system.

I think McDuffie will improve though the opposing teams will test him you can count on that.

Karlaftis will be worked into the starting Dline watch and see.

MVS is a disappointment maybe Powell will edge him out eventually. Reid is going to give MVS a chance to start.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:26 PM 08-07-2022
You would probably be completely wrong about what I saw today, because I saw what I saw and you did not.

As for the theories that I’ve formed about said things I saw today that you did not, I’m welcome to my opinion and your welcome to yours. I have no clue what your opinion is, other than I’m stupid with laughing emojis. So you’re welcome to present something other than that.
Yea, I'm going to go with the college tape, scouting notes, entire training camp reports from
multiple sources, along with all the clips we've all seen, over your stupid fucking take based solely on 1 on 1s in a single practice.

If all you said was that McDuffie got beat a lot in 1 on 1s today, that's one thing, but your belief that what you saw today overrides everything we've seen from his college days to the rest of TC reports/clips speaks volumes about your pseudo expertise.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:29 PM 08-07-2022
Yea, I'm going to go with the college tape, scouting notes, entire training camp reports, and clips we've seen over your stupid ducking take based solely on 1 on 1s in a single practice.
You are aware that I did not invent the notion that McDuffie is having struggles. This has been documented by people you don’t hate.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:32 PM 08-07-2022
You are aware that I did not invent the notion that McDuffie is having struggles. This has been documented by people you don’t hate.
I haven't seen a single person suggest that McDuffie "isn't ready yet", because nobody is that stupid.

He's a rookie. There will be some ups and downs, and I don't doubt that he's been beat quite a bit too at camp, but your take reeks of bullshit unwarranted pessimism.

The majority of noise about McDuffie, especially as of late, has been overwhelmingly positive.

We've all also seen clips of him throughout TC. His coverage is almost always sticky, and he has 4 really nice PBUs the last 2 days.

But again, your evaluation based on 1 on 1s in a single practice is the gospel! You get to write the book of Trent McDuffie now!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up