ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 94
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:15 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
derrick thomas used to roll up half drunk no sleep and get 3 sacks in the first half

this loser quits drinking and turns into starvin marvin and i'm supposed to respect him now

frank clark did, does and will always suck
Clay, if everyone held you to the worst things you’ve done here, we would all hate you beyond belief.

The guy took ownership of his failures and missteps. There’s something to respect in that regardless of the circumstances surrounding it.

We all benefit if the guy performs. We don’t need to be perpetually cynical and miserable as fans.
[Reply]
Rausch 06:40 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Clay, if everyone held you to the worst things you’ve done here, we would all hate you beyond belief.

The guy took ownership of his failures and missteps. There’s something to respect in that regardless of the circumstances surrounding it.

We all benefit if the guy performs. We don’t need to be perpetually cynical and miserable as fans.
Those who need it most should give it most.

Be that sympathy, charity, or forgiveness.
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 06:40 PM 07-31-2022
I found it incredibly refreshing. He was open and left it all out there.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:58 PM 07-31-2022

Lmao, calling Frank Clark what he is isn't being cynical and miserable. Acting like he's going to perform like some stud because he said some things is delusional. He's garbage.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:02 PM 07-31-2022
What bet would you like to make about his contribution to this team to put your money where your mouth is?
[Reply]
Rausch 07:05 PM 07-31-2022
What bet would you like to make about his contribution to this team to put your money where your mouth is?
Doesn't he have fairly regular problems with his back?...
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:13 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Doesn't he have fairly regular problems with his back?...
You blow on Frank Clark and he's incapacitated for a couple weeks. I'm trying to give away money.
[Reply]
wazu 08:55 AM 08-01-2022
The 8 sack minimum seems like a fair over/under mark for a bet.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:22 AM 08-01-2022
Originally Posted by wazu:
The 8 sack minimum seems like a fair over/under mark for a bet.
I actually think it's probably a bit too high after getting Dunlap.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:25 AM 08-01-2022
Pretty irresponsible of Frank to drink heavily with his intestinal issues.

But he seems like kind of a knucklehead, so…..
[Reply]
wazu 09:57 AM 08-01-2022
I actually think it's probably a bit too high after getting Dunlap.
Well, he got 8 sacks in n 2019. There was plenty of debate about whether or not he sucked that year. Less than that probably won’t silence the haters.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:59 AM 08-01-2022

He's sucked for two years. He has to prove it before I give him an inch.

You are far too willing to hand out goodwill based on words.
[Reply]
GROB 10:22 AM 08-01-2022
This is just defense mechanism for why you aren't what the team wants you to be.
[Reply]
penguinz 10:27 AM 08-01-2022
GoChiefs has no idea what this means.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:47 AM 08-01-2022
We were at practice today and I went in thinking Frank may be a little bit better…nope. He is COMPLETELY TRANSFORMED.

Frank Clark is going to be a disruptive player this year. He’s a completely different player. I’m excited about what he’s going to do this season because this isn’t the same guy we’ve seen the last 2 seasons.

His first step is much better, he’s got better balance, his agility is crisp, he’s more flexible and he seems different mentally.

I’m excited to see what kind of impact he’s going to provide.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 94
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up