ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 94
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 03:53 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
He has missed time on several occasions based on the stomach problems. He never thought to quit the heavy drinking to help the stomach issues?
Ah you were never in your 20s, huh?
[Reply]
Rausch 04:00 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I live close enough to Missouri that he’s going to have to show me.
If he's not physically addicted I believe him.

If he is that's quite a journey.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:43 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
One training camp press conference is enough for the dumbshit OP to let Frank Clark off the suck train? JFC.

Where was this evidence of Frank Clark’s supposed newfound commitment when he missed all of OTA’s and the mandatory minicamp despite having the highest offseason workout bonus incentive in the league?

Let’s see Frank Clark back up his talk on the field this season.
We should be skeptical but dude looks to be in really good shape and I think it’d be very easy to catch him in a lie considering how often he would eat and drink in public. Not to mention his contract incentivizes him to play well. For now, I’m giving him the benefit of a doubt.

Hopefully Chris jones can rub off on him. Jones did a ton to improve his diet a few years ago and it really shows.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:51 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We should be skeptical but dude looks to be in really good shape and I think it’d be very easy to catch him in a lie considering how often he would eat and drink in public. Not to mention his contract incentivizes him to play well. For now, I’m giving him the benefit of a doubt.

Hopefully Chris jones can rub off on him. Jones did a ton to improve his diet a few years ago and it really shows.
Now if it would just start to show in the playoffs . . . maybe Clark can rub off a bit on CJ come the post-season . . .
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:56 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Now if it would just start to show in the playoffs . . . maybe Clark can rub off a bit on CJ come the post-season . . .
Yeah, more than fair to question his performance. But from a diet perspective you can tell he’s kept up with the habit for a few years.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:04 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah, more than fair to question his performance. But from a diet perspective you can tell he’s kept up with the habit for a few years.
To be fair, CJ did look better last regular season in several respects. Part of why I thought he'd perform better in the playoffs last year. But he didn't.

He's got some real help now with Dunlap on the team, as well as Karlaftis, who I expect to be a starter before week 10. CJ needs to find his playoff game-face and wreck some people this season. It's well past time.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:16 PM 07-31-2022
Would like to know what Hennessys in him
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:21 PM 07-31-2022
derrick thomas used to roll up half drunk no sleep and get 3 sacks in the first half

this loser quits drinking and turns into starvin marvin and i'm supposed to respect him now

frank clark did, does and will always suck
[Reply]
srvy 05:24 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
Will never understand why some people seem to always need a player on our team to hate
Don't hate Frank as he was a favorite during our SB run. I do have memories though of the poor play and taking plays off the last few years. I wish him well and hope he has a great season. But watching a video is not going to convince me that he is fixed. As the motto of the state I reside in "Show Me."
[Reply]
BWillie 05:28 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
derrick thomas used to roll up half drunk no sleep and get 3 sacks in the first half

this loser quits drinking and turns into starvin marvin and i'm supposed to respect him now

frank clark did, does and will alway suck
:-)
[Reply]
oldman 05:33 PM 07-31-2022
In all fairness to Jones, he came into camp and the 1st part of the season with a DE's body. In all fairness to the Chiefs, they pay him to be a very expensive DT. Chis Jones is NOT a DE.
[Reply]
R Clark 05:49 PM 07-31-2022
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Ah you were never in your 20s, huh?
Yeah but I wasn’t paid in the millions to be in top physical shape and play pro hall for a living
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:55 PM 07-31-2022
FC needs to hold on to play in the UK
[Reply]
Stryker 05:55 PM 07-31-2022
I could not agree more! Loved the presser and yes, I think he was very sincere and wants to turn this thing around. I love how he talked about giving pointers to George Karlaftis and the kid was excited to run up to him and basically thank him and that the tips worked. :-):-)

In on Frank "the Shark" Clark.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:02 PM 07-31-2022
I'll have to wait and see. Would like nothing more than for him to turn it around, both on the field and off.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 94
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up