ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 94
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:08 PM 11-26-2022
On pace for 6.4 sacks for the season!
[Reply]
TwistedChief 12:33 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
On pace for 6.4 sacks for the season!
17/10 x 3 = 5.1.
[Reply]
BWillie 01:01 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
17/10 x 3 = 5.1.
Oh yes for some reason I thots we were at 8 games but zhat is just the amout of our gr8 wins

Go frank clarkus. Go.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:02 PM 11-26-2022
I know everybody hates on Clark because of his sack production but it seems to me the majority of his assignment is to set the edge and contain. Am I wrong in this assumption ?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 01:05 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I know everybody hates on Clark because of his sack production but it seems to me the majority of his assignment is to set the edge and contain. Am I wrong in this assumption ?
Look at this point I'm just hoping he's productive every game but the reason people hate on him is the cap hit.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 01:07 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Look at this point I'm just hoping he's productive every game but the reason people hate on him is the cap hit.
And his production is trash, there’s that.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:08 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
That’s fair. Adrian Clayborn can set the edge for pennies compared to Frank.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:15 AM 11-28-2022
Can somebody find a video or gif of that play Clark makes in the first half against the Rams, where he submarines two pulling OL and the play blows up?

Unreal play.
[Reply]
Sofa King 10:38 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Can somebody find a video or gif of that play Clark makes in the first half against the Rams, where he submarines two pulling OL and the play blows up?

Unreal play.
Yeah, that was an awesome play. Clark looks quick off the ball and he isn't blowing by the QB as much as last year. He's not finishing but he's helping other people finish, kind of like your mom.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:55 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
You're right. I think he's actually looking better than any previous year with us. When he pins his ears back his burst of the LOS is impressive. QB's use to have a lot of time a lot of time to throw against us. Now I think we have a top 5 pass rush, via eyeball test.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:58 AM 11-28-2022
Frank's been adequate enough that it's time to remove the "fucking" qualifier.

We can say he just "sucks".
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:01 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Frank's been adequate enough that it's time to remove the "fucking" qualifier.

We can say he just "sucks".
What if we keep the 'fucking' qualifier but change the verb?

"Frank Clark's Fucking Adequate Enough"

Sometimes damning with faint praise is fun.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:19 PM 11-28-2022
How about a completely new thread titled "Frank Clark Doesn't Completely Fucking Suck and is Adequate Enough That He Just Regular Sucks"

Would that surpass the max character limit in a thread title?
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:38 PM 11-28-2022
Clark has 13 QB pressures over the last two weeks, trailing only Micah Parsons (14). He also has the Chiefs only safety this season, beating the NFL's best LT solo in the process.
[Reply]
wazu 03:39 PM 11-28-2022

Over here wondering why my damn back so sore! My dumb ass den bodyslammed 2 o lineman and tackled dude with my back. SMH where Rick at?

— Frank Clark (@TheRealFrankC_) November 28, 2022

[Reply]
Page 29 of 94
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Up