ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 432
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
BWillie 10:16 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You said we were “completely over ranked” headed into the Tourney last year
Id argue we were. Not sure how anyone would have known Remy would come alive like that making it a completely different team. Wirh that said last years team was probably the 12th best KU team in the last 22 years prior to the NCAA Tournament. Then we did play well with the help of Remy and good McCormack showing up in the FF. Bracket opened up. Sometimes you get lucky and get those breaks. Most of the time you dont. We've had many squads worthy or more worthy than winning it all compared to last seasons.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:27 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Why is most in here Panic mode? Self will figure out how to utilize what we have. It’ll be different for sure. In Bill we trust.

I remember many a highly touted shooter prospect come in and play like shit at first. Dick will figure it out. Going to be up to Self how to handle his inability to play defense. But, I’m sure they already knew this.
If you aren't panicking, you aren't living.

And you're gonna need to do better on the Dick jokes.....
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:33 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You said we were “completely over ranked” headed into the Tourney last year
No, I said UNC was overranked this year based on their tournament performance last year (when they were utterly unimpressive all season leading into it). I then refer to us being overranked right now as well.

Read the post again and read what it was responding to (leading back to RustShack's post, an indirect brag about ISU's victory today over UNC).
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:50 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
And you're gonna need to do better on the Dick jokes.....

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:24 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Id argue we were. Not sure how anyone would have known Remy would come alive like that making it a completely different team. Wirh that said last years team was probably the 12th best KU team in the last 22 years prior to the NCAA Tournament. Then we did play well with the help of Remy and good McCormack showing up in the FF. Bracket opened up. Sometimes you get lucky and get those breaks. Most of the time you dont. We've had many squads worthy or more worthy than winning it all compared to last seasons.
KU had some really dominant halves prior to the tournament. As long as McCormack could stay out if foul trouble, and KU didn't have a 'crappy' half, I liked their chances against anyone even before Remny came alive.

But McCormack easily could have gotten in foul trouble especially if KU had faced teams with tougher bigs.

Sometimes being lucky helps make up for being the times you weren't so lucky.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:49 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
KU had some really dominant halves prior to the tournament. As long as McCormack could stay out if foul trouble, and KU didn't have a 'crappy' half, I liked their chances against anyone even before Remny came alive.

But McCormack easily could have gotten in foul trouble especially if KU had faced teams with tougher bigs.

Sometimes being lucky helps make up for being the times you weren't so lucky.
The Remy factor was so key for that team last year. The definition of an X-factor. That Creighton loss was a vintage KU early tourney loss without him. Hell, we may have even gone down against Providence if not for Remy. I think part of the panic against North Carolina in the first half was that it was the first time in the tourney where Remy was cold when he was called in to save the team (he heated up at the perfect time in the second half, though).

It had been a while since Self had someone who could create his own shot like that.
[Reply]
Holladay 03:47 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by :
Why is most in here Panic mode? Self will figure out how to utilize what we have. It’ll be different for sure. In Bill we trust.
Agreed. He really hasn't let me down. Of course he is human though. I wouldn't want any other coach to figure it out.

It is WAY early in the season to freak out......yet.

I wouldn't want to be in todays practice.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:44 AM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
That damn SEC!

SEC! SEC! SEC!

Your junk must be the tiniest around here. I feel bad for you.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:48 PM 11-26-2022

pic.twitter.com/ZugTEKImHm

— Barstool KU (@BarstoolKU) November 26, 2022

[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:41 PM 11-28-2022
Need more Ejiofor.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:54 PM 11-28-2022
Did anyone else hear the announcer say dick's hard?
[Reply]
BWillie 07:58 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Need more Ejiofor.
Dude is an animal on the boards.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:26 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Did anyone else hear the announcer say dick's hard?

[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:26 PM 11-28-2022
MJ Rice being able to shoot 3s could change the season's trajectory.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:27 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Need more Ejiofor.
No. Udeh.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 432
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Up