Oct. 8: at Florida, time TBD

Oct. 15: Bye

Oct. 22: Vanderbilt, time TBD

Oct. 29: at South Carolina, time TBD

Nov. 5: Kentucky, time TBD

Nov. 12: at Tennessee, time TBD

Nov. 19: New Mexico State, time TBD

Nov. 25: Arkansas, 2:30 p.m.

I found the schedule, so I figured that now is as good of a time as any to start a new thread. Coach Drink has done well turning around the mess that Odom left behind. Solid recruiting has our best commit class in years coming in this year. The schedule isn't bad. A bowl game should be a given. I would like to see 9 -10 wins this year, with one of the wins coming against Arkansas. I really don't like losing to Odom.

Missouri head coach Eli Drinkwitz called it the best recruiting class ever for the Tigers.

Sure enough, Mizzou's current class is ranked No. 11 by ESPN, No. 14 by 247 Sports and No. 17 by Rivals, the highest in program history
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:42 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan:
given what a mess it was in Pinkel's departure (and the disaster that was Odom) - not meaning that Pinkel left it that way, but that the University itself was a mess from all the negative national attention / protests / etc.
Was only a big deal on social media and even they stopped caring after 6 months.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:56 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Best22:
And they also allow 32ppg…

Arkansas has a great offense and just blew out Ole Miss 42-27 (it was 42-6 before reserves came in). And Kansas isn’t as good as Arkansas.

It’d be a battle but we could certainly win
I'm not saying we'd lose for sure, but this is the first time I can ever remember being worried about them beating us. Even when we were both top 10. I knew we'd win.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:57 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Was only a big deal on social media and even they stopped caring after 6 months.
Don't forget HCF. He still really really cares about that.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 02:16 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Don't forget HCF. He still really really cares about that.
when has anyone ever given a shit about his posts
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:11 PM 11-26-2022
I’m hearing rumblings that Mizzou doesn’t want the Liberty Bowl because the basketball team is playing Kentucky the same day.

Vegas might be the destination.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:19 PM 11-27-2022
So Lovett is entering the portal and rumors Burden may be gone now too….

What a dumpster fire.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:22 PM 11-27-2022
Eh, just give Drinkwitz his walking papers and start over. If he can't keep the few talented players he actually managed to bring in because of his absolute failure to bring in a legit QB then he can fuck off.
[Reply]
Jerm 02:24 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Eh, just give Drinkwitz his walking papers and start over. If he can't keep the few talented players he actually managed to bring in because of his absolute failure to bring in a legit QB then he can fuck off.
Oh it’s not his fault though…at least that’s what everyone tells me. It’s just about $$$….

(heavy sarcasm)
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:26 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Literally nobody cared about that.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 04:25 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
And you’re a simp because you want a facial from a guy that just went 6-6….

You enjoy mediocrity…*shrug* sorry if I expect and want more.

Eh oh well….I’m sure you’ll weep and jerk off to Drink gifs when we win the WD-40 Bowl or what ever it is….

You’re exactly the type of fan DRF is looking for….a complete sucker.
Just saw this. You’ve gone off the rails dude.

6-6 is not ok in years 5,6,7. It’s absolutely fine in year three following Odom.

I know I won’t talk you out of fIrE EvErYoNe. We aren’t Alabama.

I don’t think overall drink is amazing. He failed on QB the last two years. He’s failed on OL depth.

He’s also brought in two 15 classes the last two years. He’s found a staff yo improve our defense significantly.

If you think Mizzou will ever be Ohio State or Alabama then you are setting yourself up for failure.

Mizzou is what it is. We are big enough with enough money to be competing in NIL, but not win NIL. We have enough alumni to put our program in the position to win the East every 3 or 4 years.

I don’t think drink is “amazing” as someone else said. He is a great recruiter. He has some room to grow in coaching. If we ever want to be closer to an Alabama then we need to be more patient with our coaches.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:44 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
So Lovett is entering the portal and rumors Burden may be gone now too….

What a dumpster fire.
Has this been confirmed *officially* ??
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:59 PM 11-27-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
I don't think so and I think it's just more Tigerboard rumors or heard from a guy that is in the know rumors. I'll believe it when I see it, but it won't be surprising.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:06 PM 11-27-2022
It's been reported that Lovett intends to enter the portal, yes.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:09 PM 11-27-2022

Yes
[Reply]
Jerm 05:14 PM 11-27-2022
Lovett’s going in the portal, he’s gone…the Burden stuff seems more iffy.

You gotta think teams will be queuing up for him, will he stay? I’d hope but who knows…
[Reply]
Page 70 of 109
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480 > Last »
Up