ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The AFC Has Had Enough of Mahomes and KC
Bowser 07:41 PM 03-16-2022
Never have I ever seen teams in the AFC (much less just the West) load up like they are with the players that they are with the express intent of stopping one team. This is amazing to watch, honestly. Everyone is trying to get the fifth generation 46 defense to stop precisely ONE guy - Patrick Mahomes. Get as many high caliber ends and defensive backs in an attempt to keep Mahomes in the pocket all uncomfortable and throw picks to the above average DB's back there double teaming Hill and Kelce.

I'm really looking forward to what ideas Andy and Patrick come up with to counter all these moves contenders are making Conference wide, and I am super pumped to see who we bring in throughout the rest of free agency and the draft. I'll admit I haven't felt much of anything towards the Chiefs since the Bengals loss, but watching all this mayhem go down, my blood is pumping again for this team.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:18 AM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
they also beat them in the regular season in a pretty big seeding game..

u dont watch much football or know what the **** yioure talking about do u?

for the homers

Jesus. Why are you now being a defeatist, beta? I’d swear from the way you’ve been posting lately that you’ve developed a taste for watching other men fuck your wife while staring you in the eyes as you jack off in the corner. Bungholes fanbase could use someone with your recent loser, cuckold attitude. You should go cheer for them since you’re so hard up to give them props. You’re better than that, man. I believe you can turn the attitude around.

Teams are stacking rosters to beat the Chiefs. No one cares about the bungholes. No GM in their right mind is afraid of lucky joe or the bungholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 01:18 AM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
they also beat them in the regular season in a pretty big seeding game..

u dont watch much football or know what the **** yioure talking about do u?

for the homers

Jesus. Why are you now being a defeatist, beta? I’d swear from the way you’ve been posting lately that you’ve developed a taste for watching other men fuck your wife while staring you in the eyes as you jack off in the corner. Bungholes fanbase could use someone with your recent loser, cuckold attitude. You should go cheer for them since you’re so hard up to give them props. You’re better than that, man. I believe you can turn the attitude around.

Teams are stacking rosters to beat the Chiefs. No one cares about the bungholes. No GM in their right mind is afraid of lucky joe or the bungholes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Nickhead 02:20 AM 03-17-2022
its almost if like, the league see's him as Thanos :-)
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 02:38 AM 03-17-2022
I for one have no idea what Thanos is. Modern movies I consider to be just awful. Completely irredemable.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:07 AM 03-17-2022

Y'all underestimating this mother fucker.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:25 AM 03-17-2022
Clyde had a phenomenal rookie season up for OROTY status. Every body fucking loved him he kicked the dog shit out of the Bills and again in the playoffs.

Last year unbeknownst to any of us had gall bladder surgery in the off season and dropped weight 160lbs. He did not have a good spring training camp

https://heavy.com/sports/kansas-city...eason-surgery/

He was not very effective at start of the season then fat ass lineman fell on him and he got hurt. He came back strong late in the season and playoffs and started to play like his rookie season. If durability is a concern I get that but he is a tough little shit and being pussies to down thumb me for supporting a dynamic player that FUCKING HAD GALL BLADDER SURGERY. FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU

Keep doubting Clyde Edwards-Helaire Keeep fucking doubting Clyde Edwards-Helaire.

This is his third season granted he has to stay healthy and we do need another back but this mother fucker is going off the charts.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:19 AM 03-17-2022
Clyde has piggybacked tacklers for five extra yards, keep hating the mother fucker.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:05 AM 03-17-2022
I expect fully healthy Clyde Edwards-Helaire make a huge impact on this offense that will indeed need to be accountable for by the defense. He can't do it all and I don't expect him too but he is going have multiple 100+ games land and air this season and haters can suck it.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:16 AM 03-17-2022
Reminds me of Priest Holmes more than anybody and Priest didn't have break away speed but Clyde does have an extra gear. Open space he jukes you, he can also bounce off tacklers...

[Reply]
RocKhawks 05:39 AM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I expect fully healthy Clyde Edwards-Helaire make a huge impact on this offense that will indeed need to be accountable for by the defense. He can't do it all and I don't expect him too but he is going have multiple 100+ games land and air this season and haters can suck it.
Ya, he should have a better year this year. He had the Sophomore slump last year. He will be better, stronger and faster this year!
[Reply]
PurpleJesus28 05:57 AM 03-17-2022
I'm with you Mr. Raspy,if Clyde can stay healthy i think its a prove it type year for him,give him all the touches he can handle:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:07 AM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
its almost if like, the league see's him as Thanos :-)
No, that would be Tom Brady.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:13 AM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by RocKhawks:
Ya, he should have a better year this year. He had the Sophomore slump last year. He will be better, stronger and faster this year!
Honestly it had more to do with his gall bladder surgery and not getting game shape ready with his weight than Sophomore slump. I really blame Andy Reid for putting him out there too soon and set him back. He should have been put on the pup list to start the season 6 weeks at least.

He is going come on strong and never underestimate heart and determination and he seams to have both. From his rookie season and late season production I think key word is staying healthy. I for one am not going be doubting CEH. Yes we need another back but never go into a season with everything riding on one back.

I'm going beat the drum that this offensive line is going be our meat and potatoes everything else is gravy.
[Reply]
ILChief 06:17 AM 03-17-2022
We will be a contender every year with mahomes, but the era of us being the prohibitive favorite in the AFC every year is over. At least for now.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:26 AM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
We have teams that actually give a **** in the west, while a douchelord extreme QB and team in the AFC East got to face 3 ongoing abortions for 2 decades.
Fact. Just another reason why Tom Brady isn't the GOAT.

Joe Montana never lost a SB and never threw a pick in one.

Johnny Unitas revolutionized the position (and called his own plays)

Patrick Mahomes is more talented.

Those 3 I'd argue, better than Tom Brady, who played in a division vs the 3 ongoing abortions for 2 decades.

Like, Brady leaves and Buffalo says "okay, we can be decent now."

Fuck that shit.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:28 AM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
He'll be great until we need to run the ball to close out a game, then Reid will decide to go Full Reidtard and keep throwing the ball. Again.

Promise.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 13
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up