ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The AFC Has Had Enough of Mahomes and KC
Bowser 07:41 PM 03-16-2022
Never have I ever seen teams in the AFC (much less just the West) load up like they are with the players that they are with the express intent of stopping one team. This is amazing to watch, honestly. Everyone is trying to get the fifth generation 46 defense to stop precisely ONE guy - Patrick Mahomes. Get as many high caliber ends and defensive backs in an attempt to keep Mahomes in the pocket all uncomfortable and throw picks to the above average DB's back there double teaming Hill and Kelce.

I'm really looking forward to what ideas Andy and Patrick come up with to counter all these moves contenders are making Conference wide, and I am super pumped to see who we bring in throughout the rest of free agency and the draft. I'll admit I haven't felt much of anything towards the Chiefs since the Bengals loss, but watching all this mayhem go down, my blood is pumping again for this team.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 11:03 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
It’s kind of flattering to see all these teams in the AFC making these moves to try and de-throne the Bengals

What’s gonna be even funnier is when we end up in the AFC Title Game next year, yet again.

Gonna be some really upset people about that one . . . . . :-)
I fixed that for you
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:04 PM 03-16-2022
It’s kind of flattering to see all these teams in the AFC making these moves to try and de-throne the Chiefs.

What’s gonna be even funnier is when we end up in the AFC Title Game next year, yet again.

Gonna be some really upset people about that one . . . . . :-)
Technically, the Bengals dethroned KC already. I’ll take a page from Blacktop… 4 straight years of HFA in the playoffs, no road games and only 1 ring.

It’s going to be a fun year.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:06 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by NEOM:
de-throne ? did I miss the Chiefs being in the SB ?
Apparently you did. They’ve been there 2 of the last 3 years and in the conference title game all 3 years. So, yes, the premier team in the AFC.

One bad half against the Bengals doesn’t change that.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:10 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
I fixed that for you
Riiiiiiightttt . . . . .

The Bills signed Von Miller to that massive deal and the other AFC West teams made all those moves to dethrone the . . . . . . . . . Bengals?

Sure they did. :-)
[Reply]
emaw1979 11:10 PM 03-16-2022
It's about time for some conference realignment in the NFL. This is the most imbalanced I've seen the NFL that I can remember.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 11:12 PM 03-16-2022
Riiiiiiightttt . . . . .

The Bills signed Von Miller to that massive deal and the other AFC West teams made all those moves to dethrone the . . . . . . . . . Bengals?

Mahomes cant beat them. .

he cant even score on them with 31 minutes left
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:19 PM 03-16-2022
Mahomes cant beat them. .

he cant even score on them with 31 minutes left

Mahomes can’t beat the Bengals? You sure about that?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401030804
[Reply]
DTVietnam 11:31 PM 03-16-2022
Mahomes can’t beat the Bengals? You sure about that?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/game/_/gameId/401030804
not the Burrow Bengals. . .

he beat Dalton. . with kareem Hunt playing like a man possessed. .
[Reply]
gunns 11:32 PM 03-16-2022
Riiiiiiightttt . . . . .

No, they are doing it to win games, not just two, and a SB. They realized it takes an entire team, not just an offense from watching the Chiefs.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:38 PM 03-16-2022
not the Burrow Bengals. . .

he beat Dalton. . with kareem Hunt playing like a man possessed. .
Ahhhh, the Burrow Bengals.

The AFC powerhouse that finished the regular season 10-7, squeaked by the Raiders and the Titans in the playoffs and then watched the Chiefs collapse in front of them after leading 21-3 . . . . . . . those Bengals?

Sorry, not scared of them. You can be if you want.

You really believe teams in the AFC are loading up to beat the Bengals?

Interesting.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:45 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by gunns:
No, they are doing it to win games, not just two, and a SB. They realized it takes an entire team, not just an offense from watching the Chiefs.
So your argument is the Chiefs don’t know how to build a team, despite winning the Super Bowl, going to two, and hosting 4 straight AFC Title games, while being the most successful team in the AFC over the last 4 years?

You have 14 posts in 12 years as a member of this BB. That’s probably a smart idea on your part. You should definitely stick with that trend.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:01 AM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Technically, the Bengals dethroned KC already. I’ll take a page from Blacktop… 4 straight years of HFA in the playoffs, no road games and only 1 ring.

It’s going to be a fun year.
As a Donk homer...nefarious officiating, obviously, is something you've learned to adaptively ignore...playing pretend champions is what your whole franchise's legacy is built upon.

Teams all cant cheat the cap, take HGH and grease jerseys...

Two of the Chiefs PO losses were directly influenced by officiating "incongruity".
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:02 AM 03-17-2022
If Veach gave Von Miller that deal, CP would be pissed. But, that would never happen, Veach doesn’t give aging players big contracts.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:17 AM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
If Veach gave Von Miller that deal, CP would be pissed. But, that would never happen, Veach doesn’t give aging players big contracts.
Yup.

And thank God for that!

Bills better win a Lombardi in the next couple years. That’s the only way you justify that contract.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 12:45 AM 03-17-2022
Ahhhh, the Burrow Bengals.

The AFC powerhouse that finished the regular season 10-7, squeaked by the Raiders and the Titans in the playoffs and then watched the Chiefs collapse in front of them after leading 21-3 . . . . . . . those Bengals?

Sorry, not scared of them. You can be if you want.

You really believe teams in the AFC are loading up to beat the Bengals?

Interesting.
they also beat them in the regular season in a pretty big seeding game..

u dont watch much football or know what the **** yioure talking about do u?

for the homers

[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up