ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The AFC Has Had Enough of Mahomes and KC
Bowser 07:41 PM 03-16-2022
Never have I ever seen teams in the AFC (much less just the West) load up like they are with the players that they are with the express intent of stopping one team. This is amazing to watch, honestly. Everyone is trying to get the fifth generation 46 defense to stop precisely ONE guy - Patrick Mahomes. Get as many high caliber ends and defensive backs in an attempt to keep Mahomes in the pocket all uncomfortable and throw picks to the above average DB's back there double teaming Hill and Kelce.

I'm really looking forward to what ideas Andy and Patrick come up with to counter all these moves contenders are making Conference wide, and I am super pumped to see who we bring in throughout the rest of free agency and the draft. I'll admit I haven't felt much of anything towards the Chiefs since the Bengals loss, but watching all this mayhem go down, my blood is pumping again for this team.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:18 PM 03-16-2022
Bunch of scared babies. FA isn’t done yet and we still got the best QB in the game.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:23 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
LOL @ all the folks saying "just run the ball more"

Have you watched an Andy Reid coached team?

:-)

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
Laugh but it is possible even with stubborn Andy Reid. They have to adjust to the defense Andy is a HOF coach 5th most wins in NFL history and he listens to his players and coaches. Yes he likes to pass pass pass but this year I think we will see a more balanced more dynamic offense than we have ever seen.

We have some good ball players on defense. Sneed Bolton and Gay Jones and we will add big men on D line in the draft that's what I'm saying. We got some extra comp picks in the 3rd round and 7th round we can work with.

Yes Andy can learn to run the ball more he will be criticized or hear about it if he doesn't so I'm sure gonna bet we run the ball to keep 7 or 8 DBs. That leaves a lot of running room that they have to come up and cover. Feast.

Then of course go deep when they commit to stopping the run. Yes Yes Yes Andy Reid is the one that makes that decision. I think we will be balanced offense and teams won't know what to do.
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:25 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Laugh but it is possible even with stubborn Andy Reid. They have to adjust to the defense Andy is a HOF coach 5th most wins in NFL history and he listens to his players and coaches. Yes he likes to pass pass pass but this year I think we will see a more balanced more dynamic offense than we have ever seen.

We have some good ball players on defense. Sneed Bolton and Gay Jones and we will add big men on D line in the draft that's what I'm saying. We got some extra comp picks in the 3rd round and 7th round we can work with.

Yes Andy can learn to run the ball more he will be criticized or hear about it if he doesn't so I'm sure gonna bet we run the ball to keep 7 or 8 DBs. That leaves a lot of running room that they have to come up and cover. Feast.

Then of course go deep when they commit to stopping the run. Yes Yes Yes Andy Reid is the one that makes that decision. I think we will be balanced offense and teams won't know what to do.
I hope so but in his tenure here and elsewhere, in the end he abandons the run when it seems to be working and it's cost us games.

Again hope he does if they are facing 8dbs etc. For gods sake I hope so.

[Reply]
TEX 09:40 PM 03-16-2022
LOL @ all the folks saying "just run the ball more"

Have you watched an Andy Reid coached team?

We need a better RB to make the most of the limited opportunities.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:49 PM 03-16-2022
I hope so but in his tenure here and elsewhere, in the end he abandons the run when it seems to be working and it's cost us games.

Again hope he does if they are facing 8dbs etc. For gods sake I hope so.

Eh at the end of the game he said he needed to call a better game and run the ball more in the second half fwiw.

I know he is stubborn sob about it but somethings got to give

Also we only saw a glimpse of CEH but I'm saying he is going have a hell of a year behind this line that will prove his worth and running attack. Then we can open up a whole can of whoop ass. Gimme a hell yea
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:57 PM 03-16-2022
No confidence in Slow midget Clyde. Mckinnon and Gore are better and I wish we could strike lightning and get another Kareem. Clyde is nothing special and D coordinators are not spending any extra time in the film room in fear of this dude.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:00 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
None of this shit went down until Denver landed Russ.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:02 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
No confidence in Slow midget Clyde. Mckinnon and Gore are better and I wish we could strike lightning and get another Kareem. Clyde is nothing special and D coordinators are not spending any extra time in the film room in fear of this dude.
I strongly disagree Clyde is nothing special albeit he has to stay healthy to prove it. He had gall bladder surgery last offseason and lost weight. Be patient and he will thrive in this offense. This line is too good not t run 8 to 10 yards a carry without stacking the box.

We will see what Clyde can do it's just a matter of opinion.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 10:09 PM 03-16-2022
Chandler Jones has sacked Russell Wilson 16.5 times in his career. The only player to sack a single QB more in past 10 seasons is Cam Jordan w/ 23 vs Matt Ryan
[Reply]
DTVietnam 10:10 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I strongly disagree Clyde is nothing special albeit he has to stay healthy to prove it. He had gall bladder surgery last offseason and lost weight. Be patient and he will thrive in this offense. This line is too good not t run 8 to 10 yards a carry without stacking the box.

We will see what Clyde can do it's just a matter of opinion.
youre out of touch with reality ..
[Reply]
DTVietnam 10:11 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
or we can just make a move and get Kareem Hunt. .

that would be a glorious day. .
[Reply]
Hoover 10:12 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
And why did Denver desperately trade for the 3rd best QB in the division? Couldn’t have anything to do with being Reid and Mahomes’ bitch the last several years could it?
Because they are selling the team.

Its more attractive with a Super Star QB in place IMO.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:15 PM 03-16-2022
Hey Quesadilla Joe ! At least you will be 'somewhat' competitive this year since we have literally owned you consecutively for the last 6 1/2 yrs.:-):-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:35 PM 03-16-2022
It’s kind of flattering to see all these teams in the AFC making these moves to try and de-throne the Chiefs.

What’s gonna be even funnier is when we end up in the AFC Title Game next year, yet again.

Gonna be some really upset people about that one . . . . . :-)
[Reply]
NEOM 10:56 PM 03-16-2022
de-throne ? did I miss the Chiefs being in the SB ?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up