ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The AFC Has Had Enough of Mahomes and KC
Bowser 07:41 PM 03-16-2022
Never have I ever seen teams in the AFC (much less just the West) load up like they are with the players that they are with the express intent of stopping one team. This is amazing to watch, honestly. Everyone is trying to get the fifth generation 46 defense to stop precisely ONE guy - Patrick Mahomes. Get as many high caliber ends and defensive backs in an attempt to keep Mahomes in the pocket all uncomfortable and throw picks to the above average DB's back there double teaming Hill and Kelce.

I'm really looking forward to what ideas Andy and Patrick come up with to counter all these moves contenders are making Conference wide, and I am super pumped to see who we bring in throughout the rest of free agency and the draft. I'll admit I haven't felt much of anything towards the Chiefs since the Bengals loss, but watching all this mayhem go down, my blood is pumping again for this team.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:01 PM 03-16-2022
Orlando Brown Jr. , Joe Thuney , Creed Humphrey, Trey Smith , Wiley/Lucas Niang

We also have several TE that can come into block and get themselves firstdowns/touchdowns.

This line is stacked Bring it mother fuckers. Start running Clyde & whoever up the gut for ten yard carries that is going change the ways Defense plays us.

I like the challenge I like that the division is in panic mode don't want get beat 14th and 15 time in a row I get it don't want to be humiliated 48-14 i get that. Chargers always look good on paper but come season they fizzle out

A strong division means we will be better suited for the playoffs. Nothing comes easy.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:08 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by SPchief:
Let's be real. The world is a better place when Knowmo is in full on homer mode vs hiding like the scared pussy he is. Let him be him.
It's good comic relief. Don't even need to know who posted it to know who posted it :-)
[Reply]
Bump 08:09 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
like it or not the Chiefs are gonna go through a mini rebuild..we afre not looking to win this year or next. .

they know that as long as we have Mahomes the fans will be content

Chargers and Bills are taking a page from the Rams book and looking to win now..
can't make a huge splash in free agency every year, there's a thing called cap space and we are still going to win the division and in the playoffs as always.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:12 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

We also have several TE that can come into block and get themselves firstdowns/touchdowns.

This line is stacked Bring it mother ****ers. Start running Clyde & whoever up the gut for ten yard carries that is going change the ways Defense plays us.

I like the challenge I like that the division is in panic mode don't want get beat 14th and 15 time in a row I get it don't want to be humiliated 48-14 i get that. Chargers always look good on paper but come season they fizzle out

A strong division means we will be better suited for the playoffs. Nothing comes easy.
Yeah, Andy is too stubborn to deviate from his way and take what the defense is giving him ie running the ball.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 08:14 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
None of this shit went down until Denver landed Russ.
And why did Denver desperately trade for the 3rd best QB in the division? Couldn’t have anything to do with being Reid and Mahomes’ bitch the last several years could it?
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 08:18 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Clyde's running for 1300 yards this year.
Ha, He don’t have the talent and can’t stay healthy.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:20 PM 03-16-2022

This line is stacked Bring it mother ****ers. Start running Clyde & whoever up the gut for ten yard carries that is going change the ways Defense plays us.

Andy would not even run the ball from the 3-yard line with another SB on the line. It seems obvious to build a dominant running game to counter what defenses have been doing to this team, but Andy refuses.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:22 PM 03-16-2022
like it or not the Chiefs are gonna go through a mini rebuild..we afre not looking to win this year or next. .

Chargers and Bills are taking a page from the Rams book and looking to win now..
:-) 2 Days into free agency and you are giving up This season and Next!!
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:33 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Andy would not even run the ball from the 3-yard line with another SB on the line. It seems obvious to build a dominant running game to counter what defenses have been doing to this team, but Andy refuses.
True but I'm still showing off our offensive line that will rival Dick Vermiels offensive line. They still have to make adjustments and they need let Mahomes audible out of any play.

I love Orlando Brown but he is a bruiser not a true technique pass LT that I hope he works on his foot work. I'm just saying who ever they try to bring in to attack and blitz Mahomes he will pick them apart. I'm not worried about Bosa and Mack or whoever the west brought in. Also I think Andy did learn to run the ball because old dogs can learn new tricks.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:45 PM 03-16-2022

Do I have to dredge up all the times you declared yourself innocent because you kept all your Denver shitposts in one thread?

You’re a fucking bot.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:47 PM 03-16-2022

Like it or not you suck!
[Reply]
tredadda 08:50 PM 03-16-2022
No one gives a flying crap about your Broncos. They will still finish at best 3rd in the AFCW. They aren’t relevant outside of Colorado/Utah/Wyoming.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:54 PM 03-16-2022
Like it or not you suck!
This. I swear that if KC doesn’t sign first team All Pros at every position some on here freak out and proclaim doom and gloom. The core of this team that has hosted four straight AFCCGs is still here with a solid young core to build around. This team will be fine. We will miss out on FAs every year as we only have so much money to throw around and we will lose some good players every year due to salary. It’s the curse if you will of being at the top of the mountain.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:59 PM 03-16-2022
Good job OP, you brought out all the retards...
[Reply]
arrwheader 09:01 PM 03-16-2022
LOL @ all the folks saying "just run the ball more"

Have you watched an Andy Reid coached team?

:-)

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up