ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The AFC Has Had Enough of Mahomes and KC
Bowser 07:41 PM 03-16-2022
Never have I ever seen teams in the AFC (much less just the West) load up like they are with the players that they are with the express intent of stopping one team. This is amazing to watch, honestly. Everyone is trying to get the fifth generation 46 defense to stop precisely ONE guy - Patrick Mahomes. Get as many high caliber ends and defensive backs in an attempt to keep Mahomes in the pocket all uncomfortable and throw picks to the above average DB's back there double teaming Hill and Kelce.

I'm really looking forward to what ideas Andy and Patrick come up with to counter all these moves contenders are making Conference wide, and I am super pumped to see who we bring in throughout the rest of free agency and the draft. I'll admit I haven't felt much of anything towards the Chiefs since the Bengals loss, but watching all this mayhem go down, my blood is pumping again for this team.
[Reply]
notorious 07:43 PM 03-16-2022
We have teams that actually give a **** in the west, while a douchelord extreme QB and team in the AFC East got to face 3 ongoing abortions for 2 decades.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:44 PM 03-16-2022
None of this shit went down until Denver landed Russ.
[Reply]
backinblack 07:47 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
yeah, it's called "free agency". happens about this time every year.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:48 PM 03-16-2022
Bc you traded for him days before the FA window even opened. Seriously how stupid are you?

Nobody is loading up on players to stop a Broncos team that has proven nothing. They’re loading up to try to stop the team that has hosted the conference championship the last 4 years
[Reply]
Bowser 07:48 PM 03-16-2022
:-)

I'm sure the Donks going 0-fer against Mahomes so far had absolutely nothing to do with any of it, haha.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 07:48 PM 03-16-2022
That’s the short answer for sure.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 07:49 PM 03-16-2022
The NFL knows that the 2022 Broncos are just a repeat of the 2020 Bucs and 2021 Rams and they're doing everything in their power to stop them.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:51 PM 03-16-2022
everyone going crazy with signings..and we overpaid for a saftey that hasnt been good in 2 years and couldnt shake a tackle from Dirty Dan. .
[Reply]
SPchief 07:51 PM 03-16-2022
Let's be real. The world is a better place when Knowmo is in full on homer mode vs hiding like the scared pussy he is. Let him be him.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 07:52 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
That’s the short bus answer for sure.
FYP
[Reply]
DTVietnam 07:53 PM 03-16-2022
like it or not the Chiefs are gonna go through a mini rebuild..we afre not looking to win this year or next. .

they know that as long as we have Mahomes the fans will be content

Chargers and Bills are taking a page from the Rams book and looking to win now..
[Reply]
notorious 07:54 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by SPchief:
Let's be real. The world is a better place when Knowmo is in full on homer mode vs hiding like the scared pussy he is. Let him be him.
Kids are about to hit 3rd grade that haven't been alive to see the Donks beat the Chiefs. :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 07:54 PM 03-16-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
We have teams that actually give a **** in the west, while a douchelord extreme QB and team in the AFC East got to face 3 ongoing abortions for 2 decades.
It makes absolutely no sense.

In a way, the West is doing all they can to avoid another Brady-level situation in their division, something the Bills, Dolphins, and Jets never really were able to pull off.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 07:55 PM 03-16-2022
Clyde's running for 1300 yards this year.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Up