ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Jamarr Chase to magically recover for Chiefs game
Hammock Parties 12:04 PM 11-26-2022
:-)

Ja’Marr Chase is OUT vs the #Titans, sources tell @theScore.

I’m told the #Bengals’ All-Pro WR had a good week of practice, but isn’t quite ready to return from a hairline hip fracture and torn labrum.

The hope is that Chase will play Week 13 vs the #Chiefs. pic.twitter.com/5gnktvpkFF

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) November 26, 2022

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:58 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
My biggest concern against the Bengals isn’t this guy. My concern is the chiefs offense being totally shut down in the second half the last two games we played them.
Then we better hope to God that Andy/EB use the hell out of Pacheco if they decide to start dropping 8. Or if Toney is back next week, line him up in the backfield when they drop 8. Same thing they should have done with Reek last year. He would have forced them to bring more people closer to the line. Oh what could have been. Regardless, I’m glad we didn’t end up playing back to back SBs on the opponents home field. I’d rather miss last year, and not get fucked by the refs, and have another opportunity to win one this year.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:59 PM 11-26-2022
They knew the Tits would beat his ass up this weak. Hope our secondary tests his hip out all game!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:51 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
They knew the Tits would beat his ass up this weak. Hope our secondary tests his hip out all game!
I’m a little relieved that there’s a zero percent chance of seeing Fenton on Chase this year.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:05 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I’m a little relieved that there’s a zero percent chance of seeing Fenton on Chase this year.
Yeah, me too. And that there’s no Dirty Dan/Nieman/Business Decision Badger here to allow lots of opportunities. I hope Spags has a plan of checking the shit out of Chase in the first 5 yards and testing out his hip. I’m talking hitting him like KC did against Welker in that one game.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:05 PM 11-26-2022
Nobody misses a Chiefs game. They must win.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:33 PM 11-26-2022
Josh Allen, Chase. Mike Williams....all brought back too early due to being absolutely frightened of KC getting the 1
[Reply]
crispystl 07:42 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
My biggest concern against the Bengals isn’t this guy. My concern is the chiefs offense being totally shut down in the second half the last two games we played them.
I said it earlier this week, but I don’t think that game plan will work against this chiefs team. Pacheco will pound them for 10+ a carry if they drop 8.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:45 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by crispystl:
I said it earlier this week, but I don’t think that game plan will work against this chiefs team. Pacheco will pound them for 10+ a carry if they drop 8.
Shouldn’t have worked last year either. Even CEH could have done decently against a three man front.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:24 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Josh Allen, Chase. Mike Williams....all brought back too early due to being absolutely frightened of KC getting the 1
Keenan Allen as well. They must not come to KC in the pkayoffs. They must give their guys a go and risk it.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:09 PM 11-26-2022
Whatever, they can cry "Who Dey" all night long and once their top tier WR is lost for the season we can do the tomahawk chop in their stadium! This is a ridiculous decision on their part. I DO NOT want to see a player injured at all but come on!
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:49 PM 11-26-2022
So yeah Chase isnt walking through that door on sunday, now whatcha gonna do Big Joe?... the shine is completely off Cincy and Pittsburgh, they dont scare anyone, anymore
[Reply]
Hoover 09:50 PM 11-26-2022
They need to beat the Titans. So not sure they are really playing games here.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:16 AM 11-27-2022
I hope the first time he pushes off a defender to make an offensive pass interference catch ( and it’s not called OPI like it should be ) that same defender ends his career in retaliation for it.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 12:40 AM 11-27-2022
I really hope that other teams value their players like the Chiefs do; I don't have any animosity towards other teams (other than those f'ing cheating Broncos).

He's a really talented player, it would be a shame for him to be permanently injured.

Wow, I seem to have gotten a lot nicer in my old age... Except for those f'ing Donkeys!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up