ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Nzoner's Game Room>Bills Fans Melting Down
comochiefsfan 11:34 AM 11-21-2022
This thread is highly entertaining, especially towards the end.

We live in their heads completely rent free. They're absolutely besides themselves at the idea of having to go through Arrowhead in the playoffs again.

I think they're finally coming to terms about who their daddy is.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...iefs-chargers/
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:34 AM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
He could have that plastered on his forehead and people will ignore it. He is good, they tell me so on sports media!
[Reply]
crispystl 06:34 AM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
I know, right?

It's almost like the Chargers spent the entire game using a game plan that was designed to stop Kelce, but it ultimately failed because of a couple plays in the 4th quarter that Andy and the offense made in game adjustments on because they saw what the Chargers were trying to do with James on Kelce and how they were playing him.

Hell, they even talked about it post game.

There’s days I think you could take Kelce and every WR we have away and Patrick fucking Mahomes would still go out there and beat you with 5 RBs. If he’s on you’re screwed. And he’s usually on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:39 AM 11-24-2022
Bills regular season Super Bowls over us remind me of what we crow about in the 90s with them. Buffalo come here on a MNF we kick their ass in regular season. Get ours handed to us every time come January
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:49 AM 11-24-2022
I'm sure not expecting the Bills to lose to the Lions, but if they do, they're in real trouble whether Allen has an elbow injury or not.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:55 AM 11-24-2022
I still feel an upset today.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:05 AM 11-24-2022
The lions are going to shock the world today and actually win a game on Thanksgiving
[Reply]
BWillie 09:19 AM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by Dawson:
Bills might not even make the playoffs. Wouldn't surprise me.
No way Buffalo will miss the playoffs unless Allen sits.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:03 PM 11-24-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
No way Buffalo will miss the playoffs unless Allen sits.
Yeah, absolutely no way... but if Buffalo was playing anyone but Detroit, doing Detroit things, today they probably lose again. They aren't heading toward the home stretch looking very good.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 11:57 AM 11-25-2022
Some people will rationalize anything. Another thread on the Bills' board has someone arguing that Allen has been superior to Mahomes in his first five years. He counts Mahomes' season on the bench as a season played.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...as-allen-been/
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:30 PM 11-25-2022
As long as Allen has Diggs BUF is going to the playoffs. And that's not a criticism of Josh. Every QB needs one guy he can count on when they have to have a play. Mahomes has Kelce, Josh has Diggs.

The only difference is that Josh needs Diggs a little bit more than Mahomes needs Kelce, at least historically.
[Reply]
lcarus 12:55 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
The Chiefs are drawing closer to a national following than you think. We have had a TON of Chiefs fans at every single Chiefs away game I’ve been to over the past ten years or so (NY, Nashville, Atlanta, New Orleans, New England).
I was at the wild card game in Indianapolis in 2007. We fuckin took over that city and stadium. My whole section was red. It was hysterical seeing the 2 or 3 Colts fans surrounded by Chiefs fans in their own stadium.

And that was 15 years ago (my god how can that be!) when the Chiefs were pretty shitty and had no business being in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:41 PM 11-25-2022
Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Some people will rationalize anything. Another thread on the Bills' board has someone arguing that Allen has been superior to Mahomes in his first five years. He counts Mahomes' season on the bench as a season played.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/commun...as-allen-been/
Until Josh Allen has 2 Super Bowl appearances (including 1 win), 3 AFC Championship games (winning 2 of them), and 4 (soon to be 5) straight Division Championships with a League MVP and Super Bowl MVP under his belt in his first 5 years, then it is all nothing but a bunch of BS in trying to say Allen is as good as Mahomes in the first 5 years.

Allen is a good QB....and may eventually get his SB appearance and a League MVP. And all their crappy arguments about Mahomes being given a much more talented team than Allen is all a smoke screen.

Until he accomplishes a little more...it's nothing but envy-filled braggadocio.
[Reply]
Oh Snap 01:03 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That used to be us guys.

They know their best shot is this year and have never won a ring. We’d be them right now if that was our situation
I was thinking the same thing. This year is their best shot next year that salary cap is gonna bite them
[Reply]
Page 15 of 15
« First < 51112131415
Up