ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 140
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark to KC!
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:30 AM 04-23-2019

Sources: The #Seahawks and #Chiefs are deep in talks on a trade to send star Frank Clark to KC. The compensation would include a 1st rounder, a 2020 2nd rounder and a swap of mid-rounders. To complete it, the franchise tagged player and Chiefs must hammer out a deal.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 23, 2019

[Reply]
petegz28 02:07 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
It looks like he just doesn't quit.
that's what I am seeing, stump....dude seems to have an engine and a bit of a nasty streak to go with it
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:08 PM 04-23-2019
So we give up 29 - what else happened pick-wise? please and thank you in advance.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:08 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Guys - I apologize - it's been crazy at work - how's our 2nd rounders disrupted?
Carcosa had a post where he offered a logical, rational defense of this trade that wasn't centered around erections and/or ejaculations. That's the real news from today.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:08 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
I hate the trade and that massive contract but if Veach can somehow add a decent CB and a LB, could this defense be close to a top 10 unit?

ABSOLUTELY.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:08 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
I hate the trade and that massive contract but if Veach can somehow add a decent CB and a LB, could this defense be close to a top 10 unit?
I think it's possible.

I'd say we have one of the better defensive lines and secondaries in the NFL.

We could still potentially move up in the second round and get another good impact defensive player who can contribute right away.

Damn I'm excited.
[Reply]
carcosa 02:08 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
It looks like he just doesn't quit.
but what if da guy with da 29th pick doent quit neithr
[Reply]
carcosa 02:09 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
So we give up 29 - what else happened pick-wise? please and thank you in advance.
I picked YOU to be my best friend!
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:09 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
He’s a certified badass. This defense is going to have some true attitude about it.
This! He will lock down his side of the ball forcing teams to double him and run the other direction. I love that we are going all in- I want a Super Bowl win!
[Reply]
RunKC 02:09 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Am I talking to a wall? It's not about the pick or picks in this particular case, it's about the body of work as a whole and so far, it's just not that impressive.

If his drafting were better, I can cut slack on the compensation for trade-outs.

If his negotiations for extensions were the kind that made you say, "how did we get away with that"(?), I can cut slack on the drafting.

Do you even SOMEWHAT understand the point I'm trying to make here? Like, at all?
Dorsey’s first draft was pronounced as a shit draft after the first year he was here. There isn’t enough time to decide that.

The body of work is what we wanted.

We wanted Sutton fired.
We wanted Berry gone.
We wanted Ford gone.
We wanted Houston gone.
We wanted a good coaching staff on defense.
We wanted responsible proactive contract deals.
We wanted real tangible upgrades.

Idk what you want? Veach has done all of that, be it with Andy. This team got top level talents at DE and safety and STILL has 3 picks in the top 85 to make moves.

I’m starting to adapt htismaqe’s philosophy after last season. I get that we need to be long term, which this weekend will be all about, but I am sick and tired of failure.

50 years dude. FIFTY YEARS. I want us to go all in while we can. Doesn’t mean we aren’t preparing for the future too.

Buckle up and enjoy 2019. This will be the best season of your life.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:09 PM 04-23-2019
Some good CBs available in round 2. Amani Oruwariye, Julian love, Lonnie Johnson, Chauncey Gardner Johnson, and Justin Layne
[Reply]
carcosa 02:10 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Carcosa had a post where he offered a logical, rational defense of this trade that wasn't centered around erections and/or ejaculations. That's the real news from today.
Thank you! Of course, my erection has ejaculated 100 times since the trade was announced, but I wanted to focus on the more pertinent details!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:10 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Nope. Clark played 728 snaps. Ford played 1022

So Ford’s pressure rate is 14 percent and Clark’s is almost 24 percent?

That’s impressive in and of itself.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:10 PM 04-23-2019
You know what. Fuck everyone who doesn’t love this trade. I’m all in. We’re winning the fucking Super Bowl and the rest of the league can suck our collective Chief dicks. Mahomes is going balls deep in every defense’s butt hole and Jones/Clark are dragging their sacks on QBs foreheads all year.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:10 PM 04-23-2019
Just saw the news.

That is the most egregious overpay I've seen in years.

The Chiefs essentially traded Ford, a first and a second for Frank Clark and a second.

And they still have to pay Clark.

Holy shit, Reid's front office arrogance is destroying another team.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:10 PM 04-23-2019
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
So Ford’s pressure rate is 14 percent and Clark’s is almost 24 percent?

That’s impressive in and of itself.
Yep
[Reply]
Page 45 of 140
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Up