ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 77
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:15 AM 04-12-2024
Veach is gonna have to hit on WR round 1. Give me McConkey!!!
[Reply]
penguinz 11:17 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Jordan Addison is the baseline comparison for how the NFL SHOULD (if they are being fair) punish Rashee.

A Reckless Driving offense with no DUI/DWI involved… Addison was suspended zero games.

Add a few minor additional mitigating factors to Rashee’s situation… should be no more than a 1-2 game suspension at most.
One got pulled over and given a speeding ticket. The other causes a multi-car wreck with injuries and left the scene and a had to turn himself into the police for multiple charges.

There is no comparison between these two you ****ing reerun.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:19 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I didn't catch that the other 283 times you have posted this. Completely new information to everyone here.

So that is a no... you can't quote me? That means that you acknowledge that your entire reply about me being "obsessed with Rashee getting an absurdly maximum punishment" was a bullshit statement by a bullshit artist, right?

Instead of saying, aw ****... my bad. You are instead gonna double down and still make it about me *shakes magic 8 ball* needing to "be consistent".

What, EXACTTLY, do I need to be consistent about? That Jordan needed to be treated like anyone else in that situation?

Well, consistency achieved.
Your hypocrisy was called out and now you sound triggered.

If you legitimately want Rashee to be treated like every other player has been treated in this situation then you agree with my statement that he should get minimal to no punishment with Addison as the baseline comparison.

If you want a much harsher punishment than that, you are confirming my other statement that are just a Reeruned Rashee hater.

So which is it, Goat Boy?
[Reply]
Otter 11:21 AM 04-12-2024
The girls in my life had a couple boy band crushes. I guess I just foolishly expect more from grown men.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 11:22 AM 04-12-2024
How come when I got rear ended on 435 it was a broke asshole driving an uninsured 1991 Astrovan and not a star NFL player in a Lamborghini?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:24 AM 04-12-2024
Your hypocrisy was called out and now you sound triggered.

If you legitimately want Rashee to be treated like every other player has been treated in this situation then you agree with my statement that he should get minimal to no punishment with Addison as the baseline comparison.

If you want a much harsher punishment than that, you are confirming my other statement that are just a Reeruned Rashee hater.

So which is it, Goat Boy?
You didn't call me out. You lied about my position on this and are still attacking me based on the position you created for me.

Also... why are you throwing the fact I raise goats as a negative thing? That fucking strange. Call me "goat boy" all you like. I love my goats... they are awesome. If I had cows instead... would you call me cowboy? I farm too... why not farm boy?

I've been more effectively insulted by pre-teens than by you calling me "goat boy".
[Reply]
Rausch 11:24 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
How come when I got rear ended on 435 it was a broke asshole ...
Is that a biology question or a physics question?...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:30 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
The girls in my life had a couple boy band crushes. I guess I just foolishly expect more from grown men.
“Grown men” don’t continuously SPAM a thread by copy/pasting the Texas street racing legal statutes… which turned out to be a total waste of time since Rashee was not charged with any of that. :-)

At least try learning those statutes so you don’t have to resort to copy/pasting it endlessly like a Reerun.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:31 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Otter:
What the fuck does this have to do with Jordan Addison? You sound like a child.
Eh - there's a way to use that as a datapoint.

Addisions baseline behavior was arguably as reckless or moreso than Rice's. In that instance, the NFL didn't punish because as reckless as it was, the consequences were minimal.

In this case, while what Rice did was reckless, the outcome really isn't going to alter lives for more than a couple of weeks (unless it's to the good on account of 'neck pain' and an eventual windfall for the plaintiff...)

In either event, if the NFL comes down and says "We're hitting him with 4+ games because things COULD'VE been horrible and we want to set an example..." well that sure as shit doesn't square with Addison driving at stock car speeds on a public road and getting no punishment to speak of.

It's not wholly irrelevant. Moreover, your dismissal of "He did it to!" as a quasi-defense completely ignores the concept of precedent and its importance in the legal system. Hell yes what another party did and how that party was punished is relevant. It's absurd to suggest otherwise.

Precedent is essentially the foundation of our sentencing process and arguably the basis of our entire system of jurisprudence. You can't just hand-waive that.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:33 AM 04-12-2024
“Grown men” don’t continuously SPAM a thread by copy/pasting the Texas street racing legal statutes… which turned out to be a total waste of time since Rashee was not charged with any of that. :-)

At least try learning those statutes so you don’t have to resort to copy/pasting it endlessly like a Reerun.
Nah... "real men", like you, make up lies about other people's positions on things, they hijack basic statements like "Wow, he was driving 119mph right before the crash. He's so lucky that he and everybody else is still alive." and try to make it about what others have done.

You are a "real man" bud.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:36 AM 04-12-2024
You didn't call me out. You lied about my position on this and are still attacking me based on the position you created for me.
You are too Reeruned to understand the position you were posting. :-)

Your exact words:

I thought I just wanted the dude to be treated like any other person that did what he did.
If you legitimately believe that, then Rashee being treated like every other player in his situation would mean getting minimal to no suspension… based on the NFL’s historical precedent.

So you agree with my original comparison to Jordan Addison.

It’s so simple even you should be able to understand that.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:36 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Eh - there's a way to use that as a datapoint.

Addisions baseline behavior was arguably as reckless or moreso than Rice's. In that instance, the NFL didn't punish because as reckless as it was, the consequences were minimal.

In this case, while what Rice did was reckless, the outcome really isn't going to alter lives for more than a couple of weeks (unless it's to the good on account of 'neck pain' and an eventual windfall for the plaintiff...)

In either event, if the NFL comes down and says "We're hitting him with 4+ games because things COULD'VE been horrible and we want to set an example..." well that sure as shit doesn't square with Addison driving at stock car speeds on a public road and getting no punishment to speak of.

It's not wholly irrelevant. Moreover, your dismissal of "He did it to!" as a quasi-defense completely ignores the concept of precedent and its importance in the legal system. Hell yes what another party did and how that party was punished is relevant. It's absurd to suggest otherwise.

Precedent is essentially the foundation of our sentencing process and arguably the basis of our entire system of jurisprudence. You can't just hand-waive that.
Except for -KING- made a simple statement about the speed and how fortunate Rice was that no one was more seriously injured.

He made no claims about how Rice should be tarred and feathered for this. How Rice should be expelled from the NFL. It is akin to you saying you like the color blue and I start talking about the wavelength properties of the color red. The only relation between the two things is that they are both colors.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 11:37 AM 04-12-2024
You are too Reeruned to understand the position you were posting. :-)

Your exact words:

If you legitimately believe that, then Rashee being treated like every other player in his situation would mean getting minimal to no suspension… based on the NFL’s historical precedent.

So you agree with my original comparison to Jordan Addison.

It’s so simple even you should be able to understand that.
Until you can post me showing that I wanted Rice to get max punishment... nothing you say matters. Just alcohol fueled noise. You don't get to make shit up then walk away from it.

SHOW ME.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:41 AM 04-12-2024
At 3:00 AM the danger to other people wasn't as great for Jordan.

Endangering others is on the list of naughty things for the NFL.

Granted it's below steroids on the list but whatever.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:45 AM 04-12-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
At 3:00 AM the danger to other people wasn't as great for Jordan.

Endangering others is on the list of naughty things for the NFL.

Granted it's below steroids on the list but whatever.
Is that why Kamara got just 3 games for jumping a guy with his buddies and beating the fuck out of him?

That's well beyond "endangering". That's a violent bloody attack.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 77
« First < 121819202122 232425263272 > Last »
Up