ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes, Burrow, Allen, Hurts and Jefferson are the MVP Finalists
JustDíqLix 10:19 AM 01-25-2023
Mahomes will obviously win as he should.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...mvp-finalists/
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:26 AM 01-25-2023
We still don't like you or your shit franchise, and no we are not coming over for dinner
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:29 AM 01-25-2023
Diq Licker is trying to petition the league to make Hamlin eligible for the Comeback Player of the Year Award.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 10:38 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
We still don't like you or your shit franchise, and no we are not coming over for dinner
Understood.
[Reply]
JPH83 10:47 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Understood.
I like you lot a helluva lot more than those Cincy pricks
[Reply]
carcosa 10:50 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Understood.
Eat shit!!!!!!
[Reply]
Eleazar 10:51 AM 01-25-2023
is Allen just a default media choice at this point?
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:51 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Diq Licker is trying to petition the league to make Hamlin eligible for the Comeback Player of the Year Award.
***Came back to life Player of the year***

I stole that from KCUnited.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:52 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
It's funny to me to see these Bills fans on social media posting about how much they hate the Bengals now and how they're rooting for the Chiefs.

Funnier still to see their reaction when you tell them to set themselves on fire because we don't want those sisterfuckers on our bandwagon. Go jump through some tables to occupy yourselves Sunday, Bills fans - I ain't interested in your allegiance.

I've seen the sex-tapes and once you guys were willing to let the Bengals piss on your chests but got offended when they followed it up with a Cleveland steamer, I decided I ain't interested in taking you to see mom and dad. You checked your self-respect at the door loooooong ago.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:53 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
He did die twice
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:55 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
He did die twice
Sending a body double to hang out in a press box doesn't count as 'coming back'.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 10:57 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Shiver Me Timbers:
He did die twice

[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:57 AM 01-25-2023
I like Jefferson being nominated. Well-earned nomination.

Allen should've fallen off the list completely.

Mahomes obvious dub.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:01 AM 01-25-2023
Classic DJLN trembling about the Bengals in every thread and then subsequently refusing positive #damarstrong vibes from a harmless Bills fan.

We can use all the the help we can get to rid the world of the scourge that is skyline chili.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:15 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
It's funny to me to see these Bills fans on social media posting about how much they hate the Bengals now and how they're rooting for the Chiefs.

Funnier still to see their reaction when you tell them to set themselves on fire because we don't want those sister****ers on our bandwagon. Go jump through some tables to occupy yourselves Sunday, Bills fans - I ain't interested in your allegiance.

I've seen the sex-tapes and once you guys were willing to let the Bengals piss on your chests but got offended when they followed it up with a Cleveland steamer, I decided I ain't interested in taking you to see mom and dad. You checked your self-respect at the door loooooong ago.
I guess I don’t hate the bills fans as much as others might. They’re passionate like we are. And lord knows I remember what it was like trying to climb over the top of the patriots after a looonnngggg disappointing run. In the end I think both sides have gone to war with each other but know we’re not all that different. It’s why I’m friends with a lot of browns fans too. They were filling stadiums even in their worst days and I respect that.

The bengals are a different animal. They are the guy who goes to church only on Easter then brags and talks trash about being a better Christian.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up