[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 11:16 AM 01-24-2023
He has 1 win at Arrowhead?
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:16 AM 01-24-2023
First off...

Burrowhead? They won 1 time in KC.....

Second.....

This team has beaten us 3 times in a row, that sucks. Yes they won, yes they have a right to be confident. However, all games were decided by a FG LOL. They were also on the way to a L this year if not for a fumble.

That being said, awesome, give our guys more material but these clowns have gotten a lot of things go their way to beat us last three match ups. That includes a lot of luck and officiating going their way. Pretty stupid of them to be talking this much shit.

Joe Burrow, their leader is a cocky fuck so not surprised they are out of control here. Patrick is better than him, he's not out there talking he shows it on the field. Hope he shows them this Sunday.

Also Joe and the bengals havent won shit, other than a couple playoff games. They have not won a Championship. The constant mouth running is a fucking joke. Talk alot for not accomplishing what the Chiefs have. Bills went to 4 straight SB's and lost every one. Who fking cares.
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:18 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP:
Well to be fair, they are the AFC Champions until someone takes it from them.
No.

They are DEFENDING AFC Champs, this year is currently in progress.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 11:18 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:

Players are taking notice of the disrespect. Jeff Allen seems like the kind of player we want playing pissed off at the AFC Championship game.
Watched a bengals player say it on youtube, following day -

We CoMInG tO BuRroWHEaD!
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:19 AM 01-24-2023
Exactly

We all know how much trash we’d be talking if the Chiefs had beaten the Bengals 3 straight times.
The team and fans are not the same thing.
[Reply]
TripleThreat 11:19 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
No.

As my father always told me "Pick your battles".
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 11:21 AM 01-24-2023
No.

I’ve always been of the belief that a champion is a champion until someone takes it from them. They are the champions until someone takes it from them.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:21 AM 01-24-2023
Haha. I should probably get off Chiefsplanet the rest of the year to hide in humility. In my defense I had some dental surgery yesterday and took way too many muscle relaxers and smoked too many bong bowls for it to not even be noon yet. I’ll see myself out. Fuck the Bengals nonetheless.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:21 AM 01-24-2023
We deserve all the smack talking we are being given.

Don't like the shit talking when it's not warranted but they have pwned us 3 straight times. Taking the Super Bowl from us last year after we were up big at half time.

They have earned the right to talk shit. We have to take their ability to be able to do it away. Play to fucking win boys, leggo
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:24 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:

Don't like the shit talking when it's not warranted but they have pwned us 3 straight times. Taking the Super Bowl from us last year after we were up big at half time.

They have earned the right to talk shit. We have to take their ability to be able to do it away. Play to fucking win boys, leggo
Pwned us? They have won yes but only by 3 points each time. Toss up games. To me it doesn't warrant the amount of shit they are talking. They also LOST the SB LOL. They haven't won shit. These guys are fucking clowns.

That being said, Chiefs need to shut them up.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 11:24 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:

They have earned the right to talk shit. We have to take their ability to be able to do it away. Play to ****ing win boys, leggo
Yep, pretty much this simple.

If anything, this will only help us. Not that we should have needed it, but if they beat us again, it’s officially their conference until further notice.
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:26 AM 01-24-2023
I’ve always been of the belief that a champion is a champion until someone takes it from them. They are the champions until someone takes it from them.
Sure, not way off mark. I think my description is more accurate givin the season is still in progress. If they lost last week they are not AFC Champs or are they? See my point?
[Reply]
penguinz 11:27 AM 01-24-2023
What was the result when the Buccs players were talking shit leading up to game time?
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 11:35 AM 01-24-2023
Sure, not way off mark. I think my description is more accurate givin the season is still in progress. If they lost last week they are not AFC Champs or are they? See my point?
I understand your thought process. 👍

Mine has always been the previous year’s champion is champions until there is a new champion crowned. It’s just the way I’ve always perceived it. I consider the Rams the champions even though they were eliminated a long time ago. They won’t be the champions until a new one is crowned.

I just think a championship should last more than a few months.
[Reply]
ChiTown 11:40 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Haha. I should probably get off Chiefsplanet the rest of the year to hide in humility. In my defense I had some dental surgery yesterday and took way too many muscle relaxers and smoked too many bong bowls for it to not even be noon yet. I’ll see myself out. **** the Bengals nonetheless.
It's ok, Bro. We all have our moments.:-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 253
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up