« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 04:32 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by irafreak:
Yeah this pretty weak stuff. Cp posters are meaner and troll each other better than this.
Yeah, we hate each other. :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:34 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Whatever:
Kinda sad when the Browns can pull off something your almighty Chiefs can't, right?
Well Joey 1 and 4 against Cleveland is about to taste his first loss to KC. Kinda like the first time you tasted your dads dick, and said it tasted like your uncles ass!
[Reply]
tredadda 04:42 PM 01-26-2023
Close, but you missed pages and pages and of people knocking Burrow's character before that.

Also, it was Fuck your mother.
Ok. Are you one of those I need to be exact with to get the drift? If so I will do a different one verbatim if you need it.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:47 PM 01-26-2023
Can we stop pretending that Chiefs fans don't hate Mahomes family as much as the rest of America?
I don't you dumb fucking cunt of Ohio trash
[Reply]
Eleazar 04:50 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I don't you dumb ****ing **** of Ohio trash
Easy, he's probably from Kentucky
[Reply]
Whatever 04:50 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Interesting that you left out my join date of March 2003 (when Mahomes was 7 years old) listed right below the avatar you referenced.

Show proof that you were a Bungholes fan before their Super Bowl run last season.
Well, my join date on thebengalsboard.com was May 2015. I tried to post a link, but....

In order to prevent the posting of objectionable material by new users, ChiefsPlanet requires new members to meet certain criteria before posting links or images. We apologize for the inconvenience, but join in on the discussion and you'll be given full privileges in no time!

Until then, please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:51 PM 01-26-2023
I barely even pay attention to Mahomes' family. :-)

What did his wife even do to get people to hate her? She was the one who poured champagne off the club level, right? And after that?

I know his brother did some douchey stuff, but haven't seen anything about him all season, nor do I look for it or really care.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:00 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I barely even pay attention to Mahomes' family. :-)

What did his wife even do to get people to hate her? She was the one who poured champagne off the club level, right? And after that?

I know his brother did some douchey stuff, but haven't seen anything about him all season, nor do I look for it or really care.
My students talk trash about the two of them. I told him that's when I knew the chief said made it. For years there was so much horror occurring on the field that could be made fun of. Now the best shot they have is to make fun of the quarterback's family. I really don't care what the two of them do or say.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:05 PM 01-26-2023
KC has had a first ballot HoF QB starting for 5 years, now. Burrow is in only his second full season. KC should have more, considering the window has been open longer.

All you had to do was beat an OBJ less Rams team.

Your trophy case is still empty.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:10 PM 01-26-2023
Well, at least I won't be waiting long.
Even though my mom has been taking chemo for the past couple of years, I still doubt that loser could get the job done.
If this is true, then you, sir, are truly a piece of shit.
[Reply]
Whatever 05:16 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
All you had to do was beat an OBJ less Rams team.

Your trophy case is still empty.
Pretty bad game all around. If we had an OL even as good as KC had in the SB the year before, we would have won. Still, to make the SB in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year was a great accomplishment. The Rams were the better team that day. They were able to take advantage of our fatal flaw.
[Reply]
Whatever 05:23 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
If this is true, then you, sir, are truly a piece of shit.
Personally, the guy that leads with that trash is a piece of shit.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:25 PM 01-26-2023
KC has had a first ballot HoF QB starting for 5 years, now. Burrow is in only his second full season. KC should have more, considering the window has been open longer.
Cool. Since this season has not been decided yet you really can only say 4 years. Also glad you brought that up because there are reasons why KC doesn't have more.

Year 1: Dee Ford lines up onsides KC goes to the SB and has a chance to win it.

Year 2: KC wins it all

Year 3: KC loses in the SB to TB. In that game KC played almost all backups on the Oline due to a Fisher injury in the AFCCG. Mahomes had turf toe. The reffing was so bad in favor of the Bucs that non Chiefs fans and sports commentators even noticed and called it out. Heck one ref was so enamored with Brady she named her kid after him.

Year 4: Mahomes and the offense fell apart in the second half of the AFCCG.

Year 5: TBD

Now I posted all of that to not make excuses for anything but to highlight just how hard it is to win even one SB much less multiple over a short span of time. They are hosting their 5th straight AFCCG which is a record. Oh and KC has done all of this without the benefit of drafting Top 10 year after year (outside Mahomes who they had to trade up for).

Cincinnati is about to start to see what it looks like to be the hunted and how hard it is to sustain the level of success KC has enjoyed now that they aren't getting Top 10 picks anymore. They are about to have to start paying and/or losing some talent and will have to make due with less. Lets see then if they have multiple SBs (or any) over a five year span. Burrow is the second best QB in football and well on his way to being a first ballot HoF.

Sure you can say they should have won more, but until Cincinnati wins any it's hard to talk smack using that flawed logic.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:29 PM 01-26-2023
Pretty bad game all around. If we had an OL even as good as KC had in the SB the year before, we would have won. Still, to make the SB in what was supposed to be a rebuilding year was a great accomplishment. The Rams were the better team that day. They were able to take advantage of our fatal flaw.
You talking about the SB against the Bucs? KC was without both starting tackles that game, and had to shift an average backup RT to LT, move a backup G (who was starting because the projected starting G opted out) to RT, and started two other backups at least. That right there more than anything else is why KC lost the SB. But hey, you can have that line if you want.

Also you forgot the SB was close because your WR got away with a blatant OPI that allowed him to score. Take that out and the game isn't even as close as it looked.
[Reply]
PHOG 05:29 PM 01-26-2023
Personally, the guy that leads with that trash is a piece of shit.
"Well, at least I won't be waiting long"?!?!?!!!

Sounds pretty scummy to me, but whatever. :-)

Goodbye
[Reply]
Page 38 of 253
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Up