ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Roll call: who’s going to the AFCCG at Arrowhead?
BigRedChief 12:01 PM 01-23-2023
I have my tickets. Section 114 Row 5 by the tunnels.
Got the gold pass.

I’ve seen Mahomes play in person 4 times. Won every one. I’m bringing the winning fan mojo to kick some Bengal ass.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:52 PM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by 007:

I'm in
Fantastic. You guys tailgating at your usual spot?
[Reply]
ChiefsOne 12:05 AM 01-25-2023
6 of my group will be there.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:26 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Hell, I've read that people will listen to AFCCGs/SBs on the radio because they're so superstitious, or will switch from TV to radio because they're losing, or won't watch at all.

Suffer as a fan for decades just to talk yourself out of fully enjoying this glorious era of Chiefs football over stupid shit that doesn't matter. :-)
that’s why I decided to come. I have been to soooo many games where got our ass handed to us. I can remember all those losses.

Now, we are winners. Sure, Mahomes getting injured is not ideal. We may not win this game But, I can’t imagine a more memorable way to spend this money whether we win or lose than experiencing this golden era of Chiefs football in a AFCCG.
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:53 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Why don't you show up and bring a bottle of something for everyone to enjoy.
I can't. :-)

What if I give you some picks and you can buy them and just have everyone thank me later?

Spoiler!

....that should get you through the tailgate, plus OTWP's Pappy.
[Reply]
Monty 06:33 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by 007:
You know where we'll be
That’s perfect, sounds like there will be more than a few of us there. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 07:53 AM 01-25-2023
I wish, though last year sucked, had people with kids on both sides of me who just looked at their phones. Not a very friendly group.
[Reply]
RocKhawks 08:12 AM 01-25-2023
Staying at the Best Western across from the Stadium. Originally had reservations for the extended stay but that was a bit further away.

I plan on going to Q39, and Joe's. Not sure if I have time to do more exploring. Also, looking for a place to tailgate Sunday!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:20 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by RocKhawks:
Staying at the Best Western across from the Stadium. Originally had reservations for the extended stay but that was a bit further away!
I’m staying downtown by the power and light. No need to stay close to the stadium. I’m riding a Chiefs tailgating crews bus into Arrowhead anyway.
[Reply]
ChiefEd 08:29 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I’m staying downtown by the power and light. No need to stay close to the stadium. I’m riding a Chiefs tailgating crews bus into Arrowhead anyway.
Chiefs tailgating bus? Is that a public thing? Do tell…

Staying downtown as well. Will probably Uber to the stadium unless this is a thing…
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:54 AM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefEd:
Chiefs tailgating bus? Is that a public thing? Do tell…

Staying downtown as well. Will probably Uber to the stadium unless this is a thing…
No, it’s a private bus of the tailgate crew that’s been doing it for while. There is actually 2 buses. They have DJ’s, Photo Booth, food drinks etc all included. Someone shows up, offer them food or beer etc. never been to this tailgate. Be fun.
[Reply]
Graystoke 03:39 PM 01-25-2023
Man I would love to be at Arrowhead. Instead I will be watching at a shitty bar in Roatan Honduras.
[Reply]
Lzen 04:02 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by Renegade:
Do you not have lucky socks, or any apparel? Do you not have game day superstitions? I am 0-1 (Patriots), so I stay away as well.
No.
[Reply]
-King- 04:23 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah, we've had these for about 15 years now and we've had a couple of chances to move - I just can't see us doing it.

A) I love our 'crowd' around us. Good folks with very few interlopers.

B) It's just a really good viewing angle.

C) We're at the far right of the section. If we were to go literally 10 feet further right, we end up in some 'gold' section where the ticket prices end up a hell of a lot more expensive because suddenly we're considered 'midfield'. I'm good at the 30 with another thousand bucks in my pocket, thanks.

D) When the games over, you're up the stairs and right out the stadium. Bathrooms are right at the top of our section, a couple good beer stands and we're right along the new Chiefs HoF so we can always kill a few minutes if we get in early or want to get out of the rain.

It's just a fantastic spot.
Dunno why but thought you were a club level guy.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:10 PM 01-25-2023
Originally Posted by -King-:
Dunno why but thought you were a club level guy.
Yeah me too. I had a chance one year to upgrade my season tickets to club. I stayed where I was. I like being with the hard core fans.
[Reply]
hometeam 06:10 PM 01-25-2023
I was thinking about going but need to find a partner to go with and a decent ticket
[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up