ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Roll call: who’s going to the AFCCG at Arrowhead?
BigRedChief 12:01 PM 01-23-2023
I have my tickets. Section 114 Row 5 by the tunnels.
Got the gold pass.

I’ve seen Mahomes play in person 4 times. Won every one. I’m bringing the winning fan mojo to kick some Bengal ass.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:58 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
Movin' in on my turf, BRC?

:-)
You are in my section?
[Reply]
HailToThePriest 08:59 PM 01-23-2023
Flying in from San Diego. I haven’t been able to visit Arrowhead since 2004.I’ve literally been waiting for the opportunity to come for an AFC championship and this year finally worked out. So pumped.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:02 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Same spot as every week. Somewhere near G26 then off to good ol' section 121.
Used to have season tickets in that section 15 rows up. Great seats.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 09:02 PM 01-23-2023
I'll be there! Section 130 row 5.
[Reply]
steve_minor 09:15 PM 01-23-2023
Back to back road trips from MN to MO for me - In!!!!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:37 PM 01-23-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Used to have season tickets in that section 15 rows up. Great seats.
Yeah, we've had these for about 15 years now and we've had a couple of chances to move - I just can't see us doing it.

A) I love our 'crowd' around us. Good folks with very few interlopers.

B) It's just a really good viewing angle.

C) We're at the far right of the section. If we were to go literally 10 feet further right, we end up in some 'gold' section where the ticket prices end up a hell of a lot more expensive because suddenly we're considered 'midfield'. I'm good at the 30 with another thousand bucks in my pocket, thanks.

D) When the games over, you're up the stairs and right out the stadium. Bathrooms are right at the top of our section, a couple good beer stands and we're right along the new Chiefs HoF so we can always kill a few minutes if we get in early or want to get out of the rain.

It's just a fantastic spot.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:01 PM 01-23-2023
Totally forgot about the sale earlier so I am out.

I'll be at the Piggly Wiggly for whoever wants to catch these hands
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:30 AM 01-24-2023
Trying to remember what I made for dinner last AFCCG so I don't make the same mistake twice
[Reply]
ChiefEd 07:44 AM 01-24-2023
Flying in from San Diego also. Sec 126, Row 25..

I’m currently 1-2 in attended Championship games (NE, TEN, CIN). Looking to get back to .500!

Get in town late Friday. Any pregame stuff planned for Saturday?
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:14 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
C'mon, you guys don't really believe in bad luck. Do you? :-)
Hell, I've read that people will listen to AFCCGs/SBs on the radio because they're so superstitious, or will switch from TV to radio because they're losing, or won't watch at all.

Suffer as a fan for decades just to talk yourself out of fully enjoying this glorious era of Chiefs football over stupid shit that doesn't matter. :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:29 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Hell, I've read that people will listen to AFCCGs/SBs on the radio because they're so superstitious, or will switch from TV to radio because they're losing, or won't watch at all.

Suffer as a fan for decades just to talk yourself out of fully enjoying this glorious era of Chiefs football over stupid shit that doesn't matter. :-)
You do you, while the rest of us help to win championships
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:41 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
You do you, while the rest of us help to win championships
:-)

Well, I'm 1-0 when going to Divisional Round games (:13)... 1-2 in the AFCCG (Patriots, Titans, Bengals), 0-1 when hosting a SB party and 1-0 when going to a SB party.

Also 2-0 when I order KC Joe's (SB and 2020 Bills AFCCG) and 1-0 when watching the AFCCG at home (2020 Bills), so I'm doing my part this weekend as it's on the way and will be watching at home (bastards have been out of Z-Man kits for weeks though :-) ).

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:28 AM 01-24-2023

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:30 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Same spot as every week. Somewhere near G26 then off to good ol' section 121.
Not far from where we usually park.
[Reply]
Monty 10:46 AM 01-24-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

The voice of reason, THANK YOU!!
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up