ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 104
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
staylor26 04:12 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Doesn't matter on his context. That is not what is being reported, even by our own media.

It is on fox4 website.
Ok so in terms of shit talking the Bengals are at an 8 and the Chiefs went to a 4.

Who cares?
[Reply]
kccrow 04:19 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Kurt Warner with some good film review. You can see a lot of receivers open but Patrick just not taking them. I wish he would have shown a little more of the Chiefs successes against this defense.

This makes it even more obvious that a little more running and quick passes will help against this defense.

A delayed draw wrinkle would smash the fuck out of this defense.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:29 PM 01-26-2023
Hurst an injury report add for an old calf injury.

Injury news is trending Chiefs.
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:42 PM 01-26-2023
I'm watching the 2021 Bungholes regular season game now.

Players I don't miss:
Ward
Fenton
Hitchens
Sorenson
Niemann

We are so much better on defense this year.

On Chase's long TD YAC, Ward could have had him but let up.

In one series, Fenton:
1) just sat there and watched Chase bobble a catch and didn't even try to knock the ball out
2) blitzed and got there but did a terrible job of wrapping up
3) DPI

Brilliant move by Veech trading Fenton so Spags wouldn't be tempted to put him in.

Thanks Zayne!

Oh look, Hill not timing his jump well vs. the Bungholes and dropping the ball. Where have I seen that before?
[Reply]
Mecca 04:50 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
11.9 y/r and 3 tds. Those are #3 numbers. Except that the #3 option for the Bengals goes 13.1 y\r and 5 tds. Shit, the Bengals #4 (trent irwin) goes 15.4 and 4.
A better question...why does Trent Irwin look like Adam Cole (bay-bay)?
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:54 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
A delayed draw wrinkle would smash the **** out of this defense.
Someone needs to tell Kurt Jesus is cool with hair dye.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:13 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I'm watching the 2021 Bungholes regular season game now.

Players I don't miss:
Ward
Fenton
Hitchens
Sorenson
Niemann

We are so much better on defense this year.

On Chase's long TD YAC, Ward could have had him but let up.

In one series, Fenton:
1) just sat there and watched Chase bobble a catch and didn't even try to knock the ball out
2) blitzed and got there but did a terrible job of wrapping up
3) DPI

Brilliant move by Veech trading Fenton so Spags wouldn't be tempted to put him in.

Thanks Zayne!

Oh look, Hill not timing his jump well vs. the Bungholes and dropping the ball. Where have I seen that before?
How many times did Fenton clap?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 05:15 PM 01-26-2023
The Chiefs have been really close to blowing out the Bengals in each game. They complete that mission this time.
[Reply]
Skyy God 05:34 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The Chiefs have been really close to blowing out the Bengals in each game. They complete that mission this time.
To smack the smirk off Joe Burroughs’ derpy face?

Dear tiny baby Jesus, please hear our pleas.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:36 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Well, Mahomes also played an absolutely awful half of football in each Conference Championship game we've lost, but sure, let's pin the defense with all the blame.

Seriously, for all the shit the defense gets for 2018 Mahomes and the offense managed a grand total of 37 yards of total offense on 16 plays in the first half. That's ****ing awful.
I would also like to add that Patrick Mahomes has never lost a Championship game in regulation
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:57 PM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
How many times did Fenton clap?
He stopped clapping after the 4th or 5th penalty.

FFS what a frustrating game. I was out of town when it happened, so this is my first time seeing the full game. 10 things could have gone the other way and we win. And then Mahomes doesn't feel the need to press so much, and the second game goes completely differently.

Torbert was 100% committed to calling penalties on us on that last drive. The hands to the face on Sneed was pretty damn ticky tack to call in that spot. Never even saw the defensive holding call before that.

Also Zac Taylor repeatedly showed balls in that game, and Reid did not. We should have gone for it on 4th and 5 from the 45. Taylor went for it on 4th and 2 from his own 40, only down 4. And all that going for it at the end of the game is what won them the game.
[Reply]
Dawson 06:09 PM 01-26-2023
Watching some Bengals games. This team is just lucky if anything. I'm not impressed.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 06:11 PM 01-26-2023
Their Wild Card game vs the Ravens is probably a better representation of Cincy (especially with their decimated offensive line) than their game last week vs a Buffalo team that essentially quit after the second drive of the game... again.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:37 PM 01-26-2023
I wonder how Reid and company approach gameplanning. Think they underestimated anuramu last year. We’ve gotta have a few different game plans. Our initial script and then a brand new one in the second half. Feel like Nagy might be a big help here. I don’t hate eb like some do but Nagy is way more able to adapt and watch the surface tablet with mahomes, even more than Kafka would. Normally we’d punch early but I wonder if with the way we’ve struggled in second halves vs the bengals if we save our biggest punches for right after halftime. We were a much much better second half offense vs cincy earlier this year.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:39 PM 01-26-2023
TKCCAMFPFT
[Reply]
Page 73 of 104
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783 > Last »
Up