ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 104
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 05:22 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
If they are still down three linemen, we win.
Chris Jones gets his first playoff sack!!!!!!
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 05:22 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
What did I miss?
He said (referring to the tix bought by Buffalo fans for ATL)

REFUUUUUND!!!!!

[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:23 PM 01-22-2023
DL and OL are what will win or lose. Mahomes mobility probably limited and our DL has been flat out crap agagainst the Bengals. That must change. We must get him off his shit and on the ground.
[Reply]
MahomesIsTheMVP 05:23 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Burrow is one mouthy little ****er to be fresh off a Super Bowl loss to Matt Stafford.
Cocky bastard.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 05:23 PM 01-22-2023
Actually, the dude’s incredible. And he can smoke a cigar when you do what they did last year and today.

Just tip your cap and move on.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:24 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Actually, the dude’s incredible. And he can smoke a cigar when you do what they did last year and today.

Should probably save the cigar smoking for actually winning a championship like he did in college.
[Reply]
R Clark 05:24 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Coach:
I'd still take him over Allen. Allen haven't amount to jack shit.
You can have him we don’t need him we have mahomes
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 05:25 PM 01-22-2023
The artist amongst us is correct!

Originally Posted by stevieray:
ahhhhh, the plot thickens like good gravy.

The rematch at Arrowhead..The did something happen at halftime of the Championship, did Pat "throw the game" game....?

Meanwhile, Nantz and Romo are ready to crown the Bengals, right after crowning the Bills last week.

Is there a bad taste in the Chiefs mouth from last year?

The risk of losing another home Championship game? The reward of going to their third SB in five years?

With a potentially hobbled Mahomes?

HOO BOY.

Bring it! This team always seems to thrive under adversity, like the SB run.

this week is going to draaaaaaaaaaag by.

:-)

[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:26 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:

He is elite. And his attitude is more of a vintage Star QB attitude to the Mahomes/Hurts congenial attitudes today. You hate him, but man he has earned that swagger.

I hope we kick his ass.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 05:26 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
People need to realize divisional games are completely different. These teams know everything about each other. It's just different.
Well this is our fourth time playing them in two seasons. They’ve beaten us fair and square but the games have all been close. Statistically speaking it’s really tough for a good team to beat another good team four times in a row.
[Reply]
dallaschiefsfan 05:26 PM 01-22-2023
Feed Pacheko and get the motherload of screen plays ready...and Spags better prepare the game plan of his life.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:27 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Coach:
I'd still take him over Allen. Allen haven't amount to jack shit.
What has Burrow amounted to? A Super Bowl loss?

Cinci didn’t win today because of Burrow. They won because they dominated the LOS on both sides of the ball. They were just overall the better team.

I have a newfound respect for how physical Cinci is. Their o-line and d-line are a wrecking crew. That is a great unit to have to beat offense-focused teams like Buffalo and KC.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 05:28 PM 01-22-2023
I hope Andy knows this is THE game to empty the bag of tricks.

Everything he's been holding off on all season long has to be used here. All or nothing.
[Reply]
bdj23 05:28 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Papi:
If you would have rather played the Bills it's time to turn in your man card and get some testosterone supplements... p****y
I understand KC eventually has to beat the Bengals, but personally I'd rather play the Texans next week.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:29 PM 01-22-2023
Jay Glazer on FOX just said that Mahomes feels “way better” today than expected.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 104
« First < 23456 789101656 > Last »
Up