ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones-another playoff game with 0 sacks
scho63 09:57 PM 01-21-2023
I'm trying to make sense how our supposed best OL player still has not had one fucking sack in all his playoff games.

Is it that everyone blocks him and no one else is making plays?

Is he overrated and doesn't deliver in the big games?

Does he get so hyped up that he burns out?

What the fuck?

He didn't block a pass, make a sack, and had 1 single tackle. I repeat, one single tackle.

What the hell am I missing? :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:35 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Rewatching the game now Clark's first sack was because Jones pressured Lawrence up in the pocket into Clark.

But Jones sucks I guess.
No, like Horry his big plays are setup from a superstar
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:36 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Yep. He is THE guy on our defense that teams have to take away. You could argue that's why Playoff Frank Clark shows up.
That's exactly why Frank is Big Shot
[Reply]
Balto 12:41 PM 01-22-2023
I do think Veach will shop Jones in the offseason but nothing will happen because of the asking price.

I mean Jalen Ramsey got the Jags two 1sts and a 4th. I could see Jones getting that or more.

What would be your minimum trade comp IF Veach is trading him no matter what?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:46 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Sometimes I wish I could kick people here in the balls.
Sounds like it’s time for a CP get together. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:47 PM 01-22-2023
Weird how the only guy he seems to free up is Clark
[Reply]
Bowser 12:51 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Nnadi had a huge sack at a critical time, but Karlaftis experienced his first playoff game as a rook. Danna and Dunlap had solid showings, as well.
[Reply]
golfindude 12:57 PM 01-22-2023
Wasn't Jones the guy who was putting pressure on Lawrence when he threw the Watson interception ?
[Reply]
VAChief 01:03 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by scho63:
I'm trying to make sense how our supposed best OL player still has not had one ****ing sack in all his playoff games.

What the hell am I missing? :-)
It's pretty simple our best OL player doesn't play defense. :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:03 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by golfindude:
Wasn't Jones the guy who was putting pressure on Lawrence when he threw the Watson interception ?
No it was a safety blitz
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:05 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Nah, other guys have had free runs over the course of the season. How do you think Saunders has gotten some of his sacks this season? You don't honestly think that Williams, Saunders and Nnadi have gotten free runs because of their exceptional athletic pass-rushing skills, do you?:-)
[Reply]
VAChief 01:11 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Nah, other guys have had free runs over the course of the season. How do you think Saunders has gotten some of his sacks this season? You don't honestly think that Williams, Saunders and Nnadi have gotten free runs because of their exceptional athletic pass-rushing skills, do you?:-)
Karlaftis benefited a few times similarly, especially late in the year.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:25 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Clark literally got his sack yesterday because Lawrence had to evade Jones in the backfield. This shouldn’t be hard for people to see.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:49 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Clark literally got his sack yesterday because Lawrence had to evade Jones in the backfield. This shouldn’t be hard for people to see.
Yep. Happy that Clark sacked Trevor, but CJ made it possible. Don't think that there's another DL on the team that could've made that happen in that spot.
[Reply]
scho63 05:02 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
You’re apparently missing everything about the game of football, you fat, sunbaked hooker fucker.

CJ played a great game yesterday.
I bet you blow 2-3 guys a week in your basement jerkoff. Go suck some more cock.
[Reply]
threebag 06:28 PM 01-22-2023
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Rewatching the game now Clark's first sack was because Jones pressured Lawrence up in the pocket into Clark.

But Jones sucks I guess.
It’s pretty cut and dry when the slip says Chris Jones 1+ sack
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up