ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chris Jones-another playoff game with 0 sacks
scho63 09:57 PM 01-21-2023
I'm trying to make sense how our supposed best OL player still has not had one fucking sack in all his playoff games.

Is it that everyone blocks him and no one else is making plays?

Is he overrated and doesn't deliver in the big games?

Does he get so hyped up that he burns out?

What the fuck?

He didn't block a pass, make a sack, and had 1 single tackle. I repeat, one single tackle.

What the hell am I missing? :-)
[Reply]
SAGA45 09:59 PM 01-21-2023
Decoy
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:00 PM 01-21-2023
I think you're missing that we won and the defense played really well.
[Reply]
Iconic 10:01 PM 01-21-2023
poopy poopy butthole
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:02 PM 01-21-2023
The Jaguars missed a ton of assignments right up the middle today that blew up plays in the backfield.

On the ones I saw, the players who missed the assignments were double teaming Jones.

Not an expert and need to see the All 22. Just my observation from the armchair.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:03 PM 01-21-2023
Its really weird. Honestly.

I wouldnt trade CJ for anything but how does this happen. How can it still happen?

Im sure CJ wonders about it too.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:03 PM 01-21-2023
He'll still demand the same price I have a feeling.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:04 PM 01-21-2023
Teams are going to make sure they account for Chris(double team) especially in the playoffs. And why "playoff Frank" shows up. Be patient. Seems like Pederson acquired "Kyle Shanahan abandon run syndrome" in the second half. Had the Jags stayed with the run in the 2nd half(because they gashed us ALL GAME) I'm not so sure we win that game. It was a blessing that Pederson decided to throw by putting it in Trev's arms and sure enough he became a turnover machine.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:05 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The Jaguars missed a ton of assignments right up the middle today that blew up plays in the backfield.

On the ones I saw, the players who missed the assignments were double teaming Jones.

Not an expert and need to see the All 22. Just my observation from the armchair.
Right. I think that was the case when Saunders or Nadi went completely unblocked and killed Trevor.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 10:05 PM 01-21-2023
Who cares?

Should we give Clark his contract because he showed out today?

He allows everything else to happen by virtue of his presence.
[Reply]
EPodolak 10:05 PM 01-21-2023
He occupies 2-3 O-lineman all game long today. That can be as good as a multi-sack day.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:06 PM 01-21-2023
I seriously think some people think we should keep Frank Clark and cut (or at least trade) Chris Jones next year.
[Reply]
tk13 10:07 PM 01-21-2023
There were definitely points where they were focusing completely on trying to maul Jones. Gonna need other guys to step up to try and take some of the focus away from him, and even then they might still put all their energy into stopping Jones.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:08 PM 01-21-2023
Much like the Alex smith hidden touchdowns, there we’re definitely hidden Chris jones sacks today.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 10:09 PM 01-21-2023
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Who cares?

Should we give Clark his contract because he showed out today?

He allows everything else to happen by virtue of his presence.
I agree but still, its weird. You would think somewhere he would be able to get a damn sack. He is literally the best interior defensive lineman in the game.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up