LA Rams-HC-Sean McVey
Dolphins-Hc-Mike McDaniel
Red cough Commanders-HC-Ron Rivera

Broncos-Inter HC-Jerry Rosburg
Colts-Inter HC-Jeff Saturday

Hired
Bears-President and CEO -Big Ten Commissioner Kevin Warren
Cardinals-Monti Ossenfort as new general manager
(from my wife's hometown who is also named Cardinals)
Browns-DC-Jim Schwartz
Titans -GM-Ran Carthon
Jets-OC-Nathanial Hackett
Panthers-HC-Frank Reich
Cowboys-OC-Brian Schottenheimer (sp)
Broncos-HC-Sean Peyton

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...irings-firings

Mods-feel free to edit as needed. I will be out of commission for a few days this week.

this is funny
https://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...xans-cardinals
[Reply]
poolboy 02:57 PM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
As someone who watched this season's Hard Knocks, it seemed apparent no one on this team really listens to the guy. He'd walk by a group, sprout off some flat sounding motivational platitude, get no feedback, then walk away. It was ****ing weird.
Hard Knocks, lmfao
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 03:06 PM 01-09-2023
I’d love for kliff on the chiefs team. However I’m guessing Nagy will be oc and I’m very good with that. And doubt kliff would be qb coach. But in terms of development that would be a huge growth opportunity for him to coach under Andy Reid. Seems like he’s got a lot of the right stuff. But he jumped into head coaching really young. Give him a chance to learn from the best in the biz on how to run a team and an offense.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:07 PM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by poolboy:
Hard Knocks, lmfao
I dont get it.
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:51 PM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I’d love for kliff on the chiefs team. However I’m guessing Nagy will be oc and I’m very good with that. And doubt kliff would be qb coach. But in terms of development that would be a huge growth opportunity for him to coach under Andy Reid. Seems like he’s got a lot of the right stuff. But he jumped into head coaching really young. Give him a chance to learn from the best in the biz on how to run a team and an offense.

Nobody is going to hire him to be an OC.

Maybe a college team will give him a call, but I doubt he has any decent NFL connections other than Mahomes
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:01 PM 01-09-2023
As someone who watched this season's Hard Knocks, it seemed apparent no one on this team really listens to the guy. He'd walk by a group, sprout off some flat sounding motivational platitude, get no feedback, then walk away. It was fucking weird.
Yep. Here's Kliff's shoe collection, here's Kliff working out, here's Kliff mumbling something no one pays any mind to. Guy looks uncomfortable as hell as HC.

He does remind me of Herm a bit in that college kids probably relate more to him than grown men in an NFL locker room.

Outside of Budda that team has zero leadership or direction.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:07 PM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Nobody is going to hire him to be an OC.

Maybe a college team will give him a call, but I doubt he has any decent NFL connections other than Mahomes
Kingsbury played for Belichick. The Patriots need an OC after the dumpster fire with Patricia & Judge this season, so that could be a landing spot.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:55 PM 01-09-2023
Cards looking for a coach and a GM.

Sounds familiar.
[Reply]
poolboy 08:33 PM 01-09-2023
I dont get it.
just not the greatest coaching scenario bejind the scenes
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:34 PM 01-09-2023
As someone who watched this season's Hard Knocks, it seemed apparent no one on this team really listens to the guy. He'd walk by a group, sprout off some flat sounding motivational platitude, get no feedback, then walk away. It was fucking weird.
Let's face it, he doesn't exactly command a room.

Didn't realize it until moving down here and hearing him in a bunch of interviews, but he seems beta as hell.

Definitely got a little lisping metrosexual anime gamer vibe going on.
[Reply]
poolboy 08:43 PM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Let's face it, he doesn't exactly command a room.

Didn't realize it until moving down here and hearing him in a bunch of interviews, but he seems beta as hell.

Definitely got a little lisping metrosexual anime gamer vibe going on.
and he had shit for qb
[Reply]
poolboy 08:46 PM 01-09-2023
I dont get it.
hard Knocks is like house wives
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:00 PM 01-09-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Cards looking for a coach and a GM.

Sounds familiar.
Payton come on down
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:35 AM 01-10-2023
right now-5 Head coaches.

Seems relatively tame

Other years there have been 10
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:39 AM 01-10-2023
:-) After TCU got exposed last night I don't know how you even hire Harbaugh. Had a much more talented roster top to bottom yet lost to those schmucks.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:46 AM 01-10-2023
Originally Posted by poolboy:
so you dont think Kingsbury had any hand in Pats development?
If he did it was minimal. Patrick had a lot of bad habits coming out of college which is why his draft evaluation was all over the place. People did not like his fundamentals hence why some gave him a low grade. Others saw the potential and rated him much higher. He was a playmaker in college who had no fear of chucking it deep. Those are some of his natural traits and not something Kliff developed.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 19
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up