ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 378
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:51 PM 01-25-2023
Curry ejected again for throwing his mouthpiece into the crowd. 3rd time he's done that in his career, I believe. Disgraceful player.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:55 PM 01-25-2023

oh dear.https://t.co/vSw1cbdxL2 pic.twitter.com/HXkZlN2439

— Rob Perez (@WorldWideWob) January 26, 2023

[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:03 AM 01-26-2023
And Memphis is so soft they lose to a Curry-less Warriors team at the end anyway. Ja is great, but this Memphis team can't be trusted to get it done in the playoffs.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 12:49 AM 01-26-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
And Memphis is so soft they lose to a Curry-less Warriors team at the end anyway. Ja is great, but this Memphis team can't be trusted to get it done in the playoffs.
The one at the end of regulation would definitely not have much trust to get it done in the playoffs. JJJ needs to finally learn to not commit so many silly fouls to be able to get more valuable minutes. The team will also have to learn to take better shot selections and stop forcing so many stupid 3’s now that Adams isn’t down there to save them on the offensive glass for a little while. It will be interesting to see if Danny Green can contribute some better perimeter defense and better 3 point %. If he can bring that and they can get Steven Adams fresh and healthy for the playoffs I won’t be too worried about any playoff matchup at that point.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:59 AM 01-26-2023
:-) Steph gets ejected for being pissed at Poole for taking a stupid shot
[Reply]
BWillie 09:41 AM 01-26-2023
Before the season on here, I was a big supporter of guys like Keegan Murray, Ben Mathurin, Walker Kessler and Jaden Ivey. I was a huge detractor for Jabari Smith Jr and neutral on Paolo Banchero.

Well, the results are in. Jabari Smith Jr is a disaster for a top 3 pick. I never saw his upside. Has no playmaking ability. Volume shooter. Horribly inefficient especially for his size on 2-pointers and doesn't get to the line. The people clamoring for him to be #1 just didn't watch him in college.

Keegan Murray was the easiest of any prospect to predict. A plug and play guy, but may not have that super elite upside but worth every cent of his slot value.

Ben Mathurin looks like a future star. Will eventually become lethal from 3, forces the issue and gets to the line. Jaden Ivey is a bit murky but I suspect he will have a breakout year in his 2nd year like he did in his 2nd year at Purdue. But there is alot to like about his explosiveness. The biggest thing you worried about with Ivey is his 3-ball and he's shooting it reasonably well although he would be more suited to being more selective from there.

Banchero is the rookie of the year but it's mainly due to the volume he's getting on a shitty team. You can see he does lack that upside but he will be a very solid NBA player. He's shooting a similar FG% as Jaden Ivey but without as much playmaking ability.

Chet Holmgren. Jury is still out. Hasn't ever been hurt before so hard to pinpoint it is because of his frame. Sometimes shit happens.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:13 PM 01-28-2023
Not sure if anybody is watching but an all time ref job is in progress in Boston right now. LeBron hacked on the final play and that wasn’t even the worst call in favor of the Celtics in the 4th.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:22 PM 01-28-2023
:-) Pat Bev afterwards was hilarious
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:59 PM 01-28-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
One of the better and more deserved technicals I’ve ever seen. LeBron deserved one too as well for losing his mind on them after getting hacked but they weren’t about to call it there to decide the game after they knew they fucked up.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 05:21 AM 01-29-2023
I’ve never seen a no call on a drive to the hoop with a handful of seconds left, craziness.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:22 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Not sure if anybody is watching but an all time ref job is in progress in Boston right now. LeBron hacked on the final play and that wasn’t even the worst call in favor of the Celtics in the 4th.
Honestly hard to get a call in at Boston at the end of a game. Not real surprising. If it happened to anyone else but Lebronso we wouldn't hear about it.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 05:34 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Honestly hard to get a call in at Boston at the end of a game. Not real surprising. If it happened to anyone else but Lebronso we wouldn't hear about it.
And damn ....what a cry baby reaction.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:10 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
And damn ....what a cry baby reaction.
LeBron is and has always been a baby back bitch. He’s basically the reason I have almost completely stopped watching NBA basketball. When a charming soft, flopping bitch like that is the face of your league, you’ve got problems.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:49 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I used to hate that guy, but this is awesome.

WHAT IS PATRICK BEVERLY DOING? BRO BROUGHT OUT A WHOLE CAMERA 😭😭 pic.twitter.com/tYVxgvAZVG

— KingCharge (@KingChargeYT) January 29, 2023

[Reply]
-King- 08:50 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I think it's moreso theyve lost like 4 or 5 games the last 2 weeks on bad calls/no calls. Would be the 5th seed without those.
[Reply]
Page 23 of 378
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up