ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>What the hell happened to Mecole Hardman?!
Oh Snap 12:20 PM 01-24-2023
Did he have a hernia or something? He had stomach issues and was placed on IR. Anyone hear of any updates on him?
[Reply]
jerryaldini 08:17 PM 01-27-2023
Hardman LP questionable. Too bad.
Watson still illness DNP questionable. Assume he'll be fine.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:20 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Umm yeah, that MF’er is playing.

Count me in as a guy who didn’t appreciate Hardman enough. He has his flaws but man have we missed his explosiveness. Just put him on the field as a decoy and he can have an impact.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:21 PM 01-27-2023
Originally Posted by DCTwister:
Maybe this is what happened to Mecole. Sounds painful...
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/clems...-they-exploded
That's what I said early in the discussion, it was secretive for a reason, and that was my thought...
[Reply]
Fishels 11:24 PM 03-12-2023
Really hate to see him walk but probably will
[Reply]
Dante84 11:37 PM 03-12-2023
Odds he goes to Miami?
[Reply]
staylor26 11:41 PM 03-12-2023
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Odds he goes to Miami?
Slim. He's a little redundant with Tyreek and Waddle.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:41 PM 03-12-2023
Odds he goes to Miami?
I think he goes to Green Bay.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 11:46 PM 03-12-2023
Odds he goes to Miami?
He'll be going to Chicago....
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:17 AM 03-13-2023
I know it's doubtful but I hope Mecole comes back as a Chief. Had he got to play more games he would have had more touchdowns than Tyreek Hill in Miami.

He made mistakes but he made up for his mistakes and several games including playoffs he came in clutch for us. Fact he never tipped the ball into a defenders hands.

I'm not sure when he got hurt but running at them speeds or taking off in a burst and getting hit from the collision is just like a car wreck I imagine. He also has a hot wife.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:22 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I know it's doubtful but I hope Mecole comes back as a Chief. Had he got to play more games he would have had more touchdowns than Tyreek Hill in Miami.

He made mistakes but he made up for his mistakes and several games including playoffs he came in clutch for us. Fact he never tipped the ball into a defenders hands.

I'm not sure when he got hurt but running at them speeds or taking off in a burst and getting hit from the collision is just like a car wreck I imagine. He also has a hot wife.
He also has a hot wife... Lol. That's very important when considering to resign a player.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:00 AM 03-13-2023
I think he goes somewhere unexpected like Baltimore and theyll continue their trend of trying to say they went after a WR while not really getting a WR.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 06:27 AM 03-13-2023

Pics or GTFO.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:18 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I think he goes somewhere unexpected like Baltimore and theyll continue their trend of trying to say they went after a WR while not really getting a WR.
I mean, what good are WR In Baltimore?
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:37 AM 03-13-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I mean, what good are WR In Baltimore?
None, but at least they can say it’s Lamar not the front office.
[Reply]
TEX 09:43 AM 03-13-2023

I hope he stays in KC as well.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up