ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 104 of 104
« First < 45494100101102103104
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Bengals (AFC Championship Rd)
RunKC 04:45 PM 01-22-2023
Welp this game has been on everyone’s minds since the start of the season.

Let’s get some revenge goddamnit!
[Reply]
Lzen 10:00 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by straycash:
To be the best you gotta beat the best. Which is why Chief is 0-3
I just want to highlight this post for reference. This guy says he's a Chiefs fan? And he's just here to debate?:-)

Edit:
And this one may be worse.

not that it matters, but hope this is the end of the road, losing the super bowl is like being crowned the biggest loser, not again.

[Reply]
straycash 10:20 AM 01-31-2023
Let me clarify, while you hold your spit..

0-3 was saying, Chiefs beat themselves in those games, also it's also true 0-3 is it not, crying didn't change that fact.

Second one is saying Carl Blow my Cheffers only ends one way for the Chiefs, did I post it in there, if not, again my bad. Also would you like to be remembered like the 90's Bills, just putting a different angle to the perspective, if doesn't follow your logic, again my bad
[Reply]
Lzen 10:37 AM 01-31-2023
Let me clarify, while you hold your spit..

0-3 was saying, Chiefs beat themselves in those games, also it's also true 0-3 is it not, crying didn't change that fact.

Second one is saying Carl Blow my Cheffers only ends one way for the Chiefs, did I post it in there, if not, again my bad. Also would you like to be remembered like the 90's Bills, just putting a different angle to the perspective, if doesn't follow your logic, again my bad
If you meant those things that way then I guess I take back questioning your Chiefs fandom. But no, you didn't come across that way.

And yes, I don't like Carl Cheffers being the referee in the SB but I'm not counting this as a loss. It's not his normal crew. Plus, you gotta wonder how much heat is on him now that we have made a huge deal out of it. I guess we will have to see how it goes.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:01 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Their OL and rushing issues literally just showed up last week against the Ravens.

Burrow was sacked 4 times and hit 8 times. The Bengals were held to 50 rushing yards and 2.8 yards per carry.

The Bills have been getting gashed on the ground lately and their pass rush was never the same without Miller.

The OL is absolutely a weakness that the Chiefs should be able to exploit like so many other teams have (which is why Burrow is one of the most sacked QBs in the game and their rushing stats have been so poor). The problem for most teams is that they don’t also have the fire power to keep up with those great Cinci weapons and QB.

The Chiefs do though. There are zero excuses for the defense to get gashed again by the Bengals and to not put Burrow on his ass multiple times.

If they don’t take advantage of those OL issues, the Chiefs will lose and deservedly so.
Man, I nailed this.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:08 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Man, I nailed this.
Not as much as I did...

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Jones is the most happy go lucky dude ever.

And we've even seen him react to bulletin board material with a smile and a wink often in the past.

Ain't ever seen him do THAT before, though.

And fells, say all you want about angry Mahomes - Patrick's gonna play his ass off if he feels slighted or not. And there's not exactly a good outlet for rage for him anyway. Nor is there for DBs or WRs or really even a guy like Kelce at TE.

But man oh man, do you want to avoid pissing off Chris Jones at all costs. Because 'outlet for rage' might as well be how you list the DT position on the depth chart.

You do NOT want an angry Chris Jones on that field Sunday, lads. Because that is an extremely large, powerful, fast human being who will flat out ruin your day.

Ya done fucked up, Mike Hilton.

[Reply]
htismaqe 11:10 AM 01-31-2023
I nailed it too.

Of course, my take wasn't nearly as well-though out and eloquent.

I just said over and over that the Chiefs were going to win.

:-)
[Reply]
Spott 11:12 AM 01-31-2023
Originally Posted by In58men:
If you’re ever having planning on having pizza with Chris Hansen, this is the perfect shirt to wear.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 11:14 AM 01-31-2023
[QUOTE=In58men;16768755]

[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 11:45 AM 01-31-2023
We Dey.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 12:06 PM 01-31-2023
Justin Reid apologized(prompted by Reid very likely). Has any Bengal player apologized, the mayor did
[Reply]
Page 104 of 104
« First < 45494100101102103104
Up