ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3663 of 4898
« First < 2663316335633613365336593660366136623663 366436653666366736733713376341634663 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
tredadda 10:48 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mr Ev:
New to board, getting the vibe down. I hope I can contribute.

I grew up in Denver, family is from KC, the main reason I hate the Broncos is because of how entitled their fan base. Always has been. To this day, there are guys I know that ignore the stats and won’t acknowledge that KC has the head to head record against them. I remember, probably 2005ish, Vic Lombardi talking a big game before the Chiefs beat them. I emailed him after asking what happened and he responded like a petulant sore loser child. No dialogue, no credit given, just, “I’m taking my ball and going home.”
This is why the Broncos being as bad as they are right now is so glorious.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 10:49 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
It's odd that none of them just want to talk football all of a sudden. Must be on vacation
You'll be alright I am sure.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 11:11 AM 11-29-2022
Well, to be candid... the Broncos aren't giving us much to talk about with football.

I am excited that Pacheco is starting now for KC, he's been stashed on my FFL bench all year and it's great timing. Thanks to injuries, I'm left with him and Brian Robinson to carry the load. Every time I start Miles Sanders, he flops and when I bench him... he does what he did this week.

I don't have any Broncos on my roster, but then again I never do because it makes those games easier to watch.

Back to Denver, I'll start to show more interest in what's happening once they fire Hackett. They haven't done it yet, so I don't see it happening before the season ends, which is unfortunate.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:13 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
This is why the Broncos being as bad as they are right now is so glorious.
Truth. Their fans are all entitled titty baby scumbags and their suffering is my bliss
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 11:19 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Truth. Their fans are all entitled titty baby scumbags and their suffering is my bliss
Choose your enemies wisely for you will become them.
[Reply]
Mr Ev 11:29 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, to be candid... the Broncos aren't giving us much to talk about with football.

I am excited that Pacheco is starting now for KC, he's been stashed on my FFL bench all year and it's great timing. Thanks to injuries, I'm left with him and Brian Robinson to carry the load. Every time I start Miles Sanders, he flops and when I bench him... he does what he did this week.

I don't have any Broncos on my roster, but then again I never do because it makes those games easier to watch.

Back to Denver, I'll start to show more interest in what's happening once they fire Hackett. They haven't done it yet, so I don't see it happening before the season ends, which is unfortunate.
As a Bronco fan, is it a state of shock that it is playing out this way so far? The hype was real and I’m all honesty I was a little worried when they got Russell. Although, living in AZ now, nobody feared Wilson anymore.
[Reply]
Hark Clunt 11:34 AM 11-29-2022
i remember listening to local denver radio after their loss to the colts, and you had dudes calling in, unironically talking about how they should switch their support to the eagles or bills. and the host of the show didn't even give them much grief for it, like he could hardly blame them or something.

all most chiefs fans knew was suffering and disappointment. we were one of the cursed teams pre-mahomes. yet we still packed arrowhead every sunday and were the loudest in the league. we won't become what broncos fans are, because we've already been what they aren't.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:42 AM 11-29-2022

Huh? He’s a top 15 fantasy player this year. If you were ever benching him that’s your fault
[Reply]
In58men 11:44 AM 11-29-2022
So, I take it our SNF against Denver isn’t being flexed?
[Reply]
TEX 11:46 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mr Ev:
New to board, getting the vibe down. I hope I can contribute.

I grew up in Denver, family is from KC, the main reason I hate the Broncos is because of how entitled their fan base. Always has been. To this day, there are guys I know that ignore the stats and won’t acknowledge that KC has the head to head record against them. I remember, probably 2005ish, Vic Lombardi talking a big game before the Chiefs beat them. I emailed him after asking what happened and he responded like a petulant sore loser child. No dialogue, no credit given, just, “I’m taking my ball and going home.”
Welcome to the Planet! Hope u have thick skin. :-). You have just described the vast majority of Donx fans. I completely agree with your #1 reason. The entitled attitude of their fan base is putrid. Them sucking so bad, for so long, with no end in sight, could not have happened to a more deserving fan base. :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 11:54 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by In58men:
So, I take it our SNF against Denver isn’t being flexed?
When do they have till in order to make that call? I know it’s Tuesday, not sure of the time though. If they don’t that just shows the pull of Mahomes as the KC-Den game is not even close to the best that week.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:58 AM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
When do they have till in order to make that call? I know it’s Tuesday, not sure of the time though. If they don’t that just shows the pull of Mahomes as the KC-Den game is not even close to the best that week.
Probably 4pm eastern like most things.
[Reply]
In58men 12:04 PM 11-29-2022
They announced KC @ LAC around 8 PT. It’s 10 now, so they’re 2 hours late…
[Reply]
TEX 12:04 PM 11-29-2022

Not true. You could talk about HOW they manage to lose every week in many creative sucky ways, while averaging a mere 14 points a game. See, it's not that they will lose, that's a given, it's HOW! THAT is SOMETHING to talk about. AmIright? :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:23 PM 11-29-2022

I did the same play with Miles Sanders this week. I still won, but total points will matter in playoff seeding very quickly here. Fuckin Eagles and their stupid run around QB.

I’m worried now about Dameon Pierce. He had some really good weeks there (total production, not necessarily his YPC) and now he’s been a pile of crap lately
[Reply]
Page 3663 of 4898
« First < 2663316335633613365336593660366136623663 366436653666366736733713376341634663 > Last »
Up