ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 32 of 33
« First < 222829303132 33 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buccaneers
carcosa 04:51 PM 09-25-2022
They've looked pretty pedestrian all season, at least on offense. I guess Tom Brady's tummy is still fucked up from the strawberry he accidentally ate. Still, gonna need a good week of practice from our offense and special teams to fix what went wrong today. Discus
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:23 PM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
give me brady

we'll finish the GOAT talk once and for all

4-3, 1-1 in head to head SBs, only one home game for mahomes

gives mahomes the edge
How beautiful it would be. MFer comes out of retirement only to fuck up his legacy and lose his wife. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:18 PM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
And then add that scream effect when Brady hits the turf.
the amount of custom audio in this is bordering on mandatory institutionalization
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:19 PM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
How beautiful it would be. MFer comes out of retirement only to fuck up his legacy and lose his wife. :-)
And have to pay 30-40k a month in child support :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:30 PM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
And have to pay 30-40k a month in child support :-)
If she asked for child support that's really being greedy mfer.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:34 PM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
If she asked for child support that's really being greedy mfer.
The most dangerous animal on the planet is a pissed off woman with the best lawyer money can buy
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 05:38 PM 10-05-2022
sex

Sneed could of hit him a lot harder.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:07 PM 10-05-2022
a storm is coming

[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:23 PM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Sneed could of hit him a lot harder.
He should have nailed him straight in his lower back.
[Reply]
Halfcan 06:35 PM 10-05-2022
He should have nailed him straight in his lower back.
REfs would have called it. Surprised they didn't.
[Reply]
neech 06:52 PM 10-05-2022
the amount of custom audio in this is bordering on mandatory institutionalization
Most excellent.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:01 PM 10-05-2022
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
@Browns @49ers and the Saints games arent gimmes. i think they go 10-6 or 11-5 and lose either in the wild card or divisional round
The 49ers are better than the Rams and probably better than the Ravens and Bengals as well.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:56 PM 10-05-2022
Bucs have 3 games left against teams they may lose to. Rams, Bengals and Ravens and that's it and of course they are all home games to make life easy for Brady. I hope they lose two and then maybe the Eagles get the 1 seed. Only hope of not having another Brady SB but the NFL probably want one so he can walk off the champ. NFC is just that pathetic that this old geezer goes again.
So, you still have no idea how the NFL schedule works...
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:24 PM 10-05-2022
WHY AM I STILL SEEING SHIT ABOUT THE BUCCANEERS

WE BEAT THEIR ASS

MOVING ON
[Reply]
TEX 10-06-2022, 05:09 AM
This message has been deleted by TEX. Reason: Why bother?
Hammock Parties 11:16 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
First off, the Bucs are going to do what every Tom Brady team does, and that's triple team Chris Jones. Can the Chiefs germinate a rush anywhere else? He's as close to unblitzable as it gets.
:-) :-) :-)

Originally Posted by :
Chris Godwin is going to demand bracket coverage, I think. He's the one I think can break this game open for the Bucs if he gets loose.

Originally Posted by :
I imagine the Chiefs will not be very successful running the ball.
Originally Posted by :
can our tackles hold up against the speed of Shaquille Barrett? Everybody else can make plays and stunt our offense, but Barrett's the one who can break the game open. He's a bad matchup for our tackles.

Originally Posted by :
I just think the Bucs have more answers than us right now. I see them putting us down by at least a TD.

[Reply]
Bearcat 11:39 AM 10-10-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Only opponents are determined based on records and divisions rotate. However, where and when you play a team is left up to the schedule makers. Plenty of room for manipulation. Often times is not who you play, but where and when. Look at KC / Denver this year - you think that's an accident?
Location is determined by the rotations, too... the confusion comes in because there are multiple rotations, so people get bent out of shape when they find out the Chiefs have played whichever team on the road multiple times in a row, yet don't understand one of those times was because they're playing every team in that division and another time is because they were both first place teams the previous year.... or one year was the NFCS division and the following was the 17th game, which can be on different location rotations.

It's not the simplest thing to figure out by simply looking at the schedule, but it is planned and not knowing the plan doesn't mean everything is rigged and manipulated.

That only leaves when you play teams, and your example of the Broncos is a bad one because the league has made it abundantly clear that December is heavy on divisional games. People might cry that Brady doesn't play in Green Bay in December.... well, no shit, he's playing a bunch of NFCS teams in December just like the Chiefs play a bunch of AFCW games.

And sure, besides that, there's a chance the NFL could manipulate the schedule to help certain teams or whatever... or maybe some people will always find something to bitch about, because the NFL always seems to be so against whichever team they root for. :-)
[Reply]
Page 32 of 33
« First < 222829303132 33 >
Up