ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>This one stings. We’re right there with you, #BillsMafia . . .**Sad Video**
DTVietnam 11:34 AM 01-28-2022
this is a bit dramatic for a Divisional Round loss but that was a loss for the ages ..

Man... Mahomes, Kelce and Reek out here putting people on suicide watch. .

when they beat us they m,ake T-shirts when they lose they upping their prozac doses

Actually the Bills players and fans (aside from twitter trolls) dont seem like bad people. .

reminds me of the Chiefs fan base. .and the 2019 Chiefs that lost to the Pats a few years back

Sucks for them that they have to play in the same Conference as The Reaper

This one stings.

We’re right there with you, #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/IOBTCx81dH

— Buffalo Bills (@BuffaloBills) January 28, 2022

[Reply]
Frazod 01:05 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
From what I have seen, Buffalo people think their window is just now opening and KC’s is closing soon. I don’t agree with them, but we shall see where it goes.
As I mentioned in another thread, that game could have easily been another two score blowout. We lost our best DB in the opening minutes, our normally reliable kicker left four points on the field, and Reid calling that gimmicky bullshit play deep in Bills territory turned what would probably have been another touchdown into a field goal. Take away all that fuckery and we win easily. But even with it, we weathered their great QB, their No. 1 defense! and their best punch to the throat and still came away with the W.

They could stay the same next year, or go the way of the Jags team that nearly beat New England in the 2018 AFFCG - seems like that was a thousand years ago, but it wasn't. But we'll still be us.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:06 PM 01-28-2022
From what I have seen, Buffalo people think their window is just now opening and KC’s is closing soon. I don’t agree with them, but we shall see where it goes.
If anybody can wait us out, it ain't Buffalo - Its Cincinnati.

Buffalo's primary weapons are about the same age as ours. Knox is a little younger but who really cares? Davis is a fine #2 WR but he's no top guy. Diggs and Beasley are on the same trajectory as Hill/Kelce and Allen is effectively the same age as Mahomes.

Meanwhile in Cincy, Chase is 21, Higgins 23, Bates 24, and several other key players are in that 24-26 range.

The Bills aren't as young as their fans think they are - they're in an almost identical boat as KC. The Bengals might actually be younger than you realize.

No, Burrow isn't much younger than Mahomes, but right about the time we have to replace Kelce and Hill, Higgins and Chase will be in the primes of their careers.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:07 PM 01-28-2022
Bengals are going to have a ton of cap space next year as well
[Reply]
DRM08 01:08 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
As I mentioned in another thread, that game could have easily been another two score blowout. We lost our best DB in the opening minutes, our normally reliable kicker left four points on the field, and Reid calling that gimmicky bullshit play deep in Bills territory turned what would probably have been another touchdown into a field goal. Take away all that fuckery and we win easily. But even with it, we weathered their great QB, their No. 1 defense! and their best punch to the throat and still came away with the W.

They could stay the same next year, or go the way of the Jags team that nearly beat New England in the 2018 AFFCG - seems like that was a thousand years ago, but it wasn't. But we'll still be us.
The mistakes are part of the Chiefs’ identity this year. I’m glad the missed FG’s did not kill them. 4 points is huge in a close game.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:08 PM 01-28-2022
If you let a win or loss of game impact you this way you need to seek phycological help.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:09 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, it's obviously a function of the editing rather than the team, but I recall the Chiefs mentality after the loss to the Pats in the AFCCG being one of anger and determination to fix it the following year, where this comes across as "woe is me."

Best of luck to them. I hope we get to see a video like this every year. :-)
Yeah, this is kinda what I meant.

The Chiefs finished that game against NE and said "Hey, we just need to get better; we'll improve and take the next step..." then they set about making it happen.

The bitch of it all for Buffalo is that they know there ISN'T any better for them. They simply cannot play a better football game than they just played and arguably never will.

I cannot say this enough - Buffalo was fucking outstanding Sunday. Top to bottom. Until 13 seconds left in the game when their coaches screwed them.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:10 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Buffalo's primary weapons are about the same age as ours. Knox is a little younger but who really cares? Davis is a fine #2 WR but he's no top guy. Diggs and Beasley are on the same trajectory as Hill/Kelce and Allen is effectively the same age as Mahomes.

Meanwhile in Cincy, Chase is 21, Higgins 23, Bates 24, and several other key players are in that 24-26 range.

The Bills aren't as young as their fans think they are - they're in an almost identical boat as KC. The Bengals might actually be younger than you realize.

No, Burrow isn't much younger than Mahomes, but right about the time we have to replace Kelce and Hill, Higgins and Chase will be in the primes of their careers.
All true, but between that ghastly offensive line and the way Burrow puts himself at risk by running like a tailback, by then he'll be using a walker to get from his bed to the john.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:11 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Bengals are going to have a ton of cap space next year as well
Yeah but Mike Brown still owns them.

He could turn that cap into a hell of a lot of talent, but it costs massive up front payments (signing bonuses) to do reduce that year 1 hit and allow you to really make a mark in FA.

Mike Brown ain't gonna do that. He'll get Bates signed, get a couple of OL and call it a day.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:13 PM 01-28-2022
The mistakes are part of the Chiefs’ identity this year. I’m glad the missed FG’s did not kill them. 4 points is huge in a close game.
My heart was in my throat as Butker lined up for that last kick after those two previous misses. He was another miss away from letting He Who Shall Remain Nameless off the hook.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:14 PM 01-28-2022
BLOW ME JUNIOR
[Reply]
DRM08 01:16 PM 01-28-2022

Buffalo does have the advantage over the long haul that an aging Andy Reid is not their coach. It is fair to wonder how much longer he can go. And it’s fair to wonder if the replacement will do a good enough job.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:17 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
BLOW ME JUNIOR
I read that in Sean Connery's voice.

[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 01:17 PM 01-28-2022
Yeah, this is kinda what I meant.

The Chiefs finished that game against NE and said "Hey, we just need to get better; we'll improve and take the next step..." then they set about making it happen.

The bitch of it all for Buffalo is that they know there ISN'T any better for them. They simply cannot play a better football game than they just played and arguably never will.

I cannot say this enough - Buffalo was ****ing outstanding Sunday. Top to bottom. Until 13 seconds left in the game when their coaches screwed them.
Veach improved our most glaring weakness the offensive line in one offseason. Not only do we draft well but we are becoming the FA destination of choice for guys who want a shot at a ring. The Chiefs recent success isn’t an accident, they have become the best run organization in the NFL.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:18 PM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Frazod:
My heart was in my throat as Butker lined up for that last kick after those two previous misses. He was another miss away from letting He Who Shall Remain Nameless off the hook.
One of his made FG’s barely made it on the right goalpost. And I mean barely! So almost 7 points lost on FG attempts. Thankfully that one squeaked in. And thankfully he found his groove at the very end too.
[Reply]
wachashi 01:23 PM 01-28-2022
The Five Stages of Grief:
1. Denial
2. Anger
3. Bargaining
4. Depression - Buffalo is here now
5. Acceptance
[Reply]
Page 4 of 7
< 1234 567 >
Up