ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 57
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
staylor26 03:16 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Would you have taken him over Diggs? Those were the two CBs I was considering. Pretty much every ranking showed Diggs higher, but when I'd read the descriptions I preferred Johnson.
Yea. He’s just more consistent/safe and ready to start day 1, which is what we need.
[Reply]
Hoover 12:29 PM 03-26-2020
The Miami Dolphins select, Lloyd Cushenberry, C, LSU

Was looking a safety here, but not only is this a position of real need for the Dolphins, I get to pair Burrow with his college center.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:31 PM 03-26-2020
Oh we rollin’
[Reply]
Chargem 12:50 PM 03-26-2020
Probably 20 mins and I will be home to pick, getting faster I promise!
[Reply]
RunKC 12:57 PM 03-26-2020
Jordan Love in rd 2 would be a steal. I think he’s a top 20 pick
[Reply]
Chargem 01:14 PM 03-26-2020
The Texans Select:

Denzel Mims, WR, Baylor

And there's the Hopkins replacement.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:43 PM 03-26-2020
This is where the Browns I think would attempt to trade down and let the board fall into place so that they don't have to make as much of a difficult choice. There's like 5 different directions they could go.

They went boring and safe with their first pick, and you know what? The Browns could use boring and safe. They really could. If they had some boring and safe last year I think they could have won a couple more games.

They get an NFL-ready starter with a bright future and a brilliant resume at perhaps their greatest positional need. Yeah, they could go with higher ceiling players at other positions, but this is honestly exactly what they need right now.

The Cleveland Browns select Antoine Winfield Jr., S, Minnesota
[Reply]
KurtCobain 03:47 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
This is where the Browns I think would attempt to trade down and let the board fall into place so that they don't have to make as much of a difficult choice. There's like 5 different directions they could go.

They went boring and safe with their first pick, and you know what? The Browns could use boring and safe. They really could. If they had some boring and safe last year I think they could have won a couple more games.

They get an NFL-ready starter with a bright future and a brilliant resume at perhaps their greatest positional need. Yeah, they could go with higher ceiling players at other positions, but this is honestly exactly what they need right now.

Damn good pick.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:06 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

You fucking asshole.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:16 PM 03-26-2020
The Jacksonville Jaguars select Austin Jackson, OT, USC

The Jags are thrilled to get a guy that was on their short list for 20 here.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:22 PM 03-26-2020
The Indianapolis Colts are getting very excited right now.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:29 PM 03-26-2020
The Chicago Bears select Damon Arnette, CB, Ohio State
[Reply]
staylor26 04:35 PM 03-26-2020
Loving my Jags draft so far:

1. Javon Kinlaw
20. Jeff Gladney
42. Austin Jackson
[Reply]
KurtCobain 04:44 PM 03-26-2020
Indy selects Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson. And we couldn't be happier. Going into the draft we had Higgins and Diggs as our top targets at number 34 and got them both.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:48 PM 03-26-2020
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Indy selects Tee Higgins, WR, Clemson. And we couldn't be happier. Going into the draft we had Higgins and Diggs as our top targets at number 34 and got them both.
I almost took him for the Bears but they have Fuller and absolute dick at CB.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 57
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up