ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Some prospects I love, and where I love them.
kccrow 10:02 PM 02-28-2023
I went back and watched more of Tyler Steen, OT, Alabama. I like him quite a bit, honestly. His arm length is a bit on the shorter end at 33" but he's 6'5" 325 and he's surprisingly quick and shows solid pass sets. I think his one big flaw right now is his inability to latch on and keep the defender controlled. It leads to more slip-off plays in the run game than the passing game but it's something that stood out. Overall though, he's a pretty quality player that I think carries a solid 3rd round grade with the potential to go late 2nd round. He played LT but I think he's fine at RT or OG.

I've been paying attention to some guys that are OT to OG conversions or on the cusp with Thuney's contract going up to $22 million for each of the next 3 seasons. The Chiefs can't get out of it for 2023 but they can in 2024 and it might be something that comes into play.
[Reply]
kccrow 09:02 PM 03-12-2023
Update to my previous on Steen, I think his arm length locks him in as an OG conversion but he's still a player to keep an eye on IMO. Like I mentioned above, Thuney's contract could come into play soon.

Anyhow, I also wanted to put Deneric Prince, RB, Tulsa on the late-round radar. Reminds me a bit of Pacheco with his size/speed combo. I'm putting a 7th-round grade on him for now. A lot of RBs in this draft, they can't all go by the end of round 4 like several boards have them projected so some decent smaller school guys like him could even end up UDFAs.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 16
« First < 61213141516
Up