Page 20 of 103
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:56 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Buffalo right now is definitely the biggest threat to KC. No question.

Their decision to beef up their front four was a smart one, and is paying dividends.

Allen's great as long as their scripted plan is working. If it's not, he runs. If that's working, then he's still great. If you take that away from him too, he shits down his leg. So far, that's what I have seen.

Now, that's easier said than done, and this is a big test and I think will be an epic showdown, but I'd bet on Allen turning the ball over more than Mahomes and that will be the difference.
I said it yesterday. The Bills built that team to beat us. Now they get their chance to show that it worked. Yeah they beat us in the regular season but those wins are meaningless in the playoffs.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:57 AM 01-17-2022
The Bills had us 31-20, Clark hits Allen clean, gets a bullshit penalty that negates Fenton's INT in Bills territory. At that point in the game, the momentum had swung and I have zero doubt Mahomes was about to take the field and punch in a 7. And all of the sudden the game is very different.

We'll be fine.
[Reply]
O.city 10:58 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
For sure. We know Mahomes is better, that's not even a debate, which is why there's no need to downplay Allen at all.

I wonder if people downplay the opponent to make themselves feel better, or if they're actually not paying attention? Make no mistake, the Bills are a tougher matchup than any of the other 1-2 seeds get next week. And when we win, it'll be a more impressive result than any of those 1-2 seeds winning, too.

Compared to the Bengals, much better OL, coaching and defense for BUF. Compared to the Titans, much better QB play. This will be our toughest game before the SB. And could be tougher than that, depending on who makes it in the NFC.
This is the defacto AFC champ game in my opinion.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 10:59 AM 01-17-2022

Their decision to beef up their front four was a smart one, and is paying dividends.

Allen's great as long as their scripted plan is working. If it's not, he runs. If that's working, then he's still great. If you take that away from him too, he shits down his leg. So far, that's what I have seen.

Now, that's easier said than done, and this is a big test and I think will be an epic showdown, but I'd bet on Allen turning the ball over more than Mahomes and that will be the difference.
Good post.
[Reply]
sully1983 11:00 AM 01-17-2022
The Bills fanbase is a bunch of drunk obese inbreds (especially having seen so many of the crowd shots during their home playoff game. Don't even get me started on their women. good lord haha) . I hope they never win a Super Bowl and remain fat and miserable for the rest of their lives.

Their team is legit though. Josh Allen is a freak of nature. Hoping the Chiefs bring their A game and Mahones balls out for a Chiefs victory.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:01 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
The Bengals downfall will be their defense.
That could be a problem vs Tennessee then.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:01 AM 01-17-2022
Once thing I noticed last night, those tipped balls Mahomes was having at the line, he's learned to get more air under them when throwing to the flats.

Key adjustment. No more tipped picks.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:02 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
This is the defacto AFC champ game in my opinion.
Nah. All 4 teams that are left are good enough to go all the way to the Super Bowl. Not sure why everyone is writing off the Titans considering they're the one team that legit beat the fuck out of us for a full game.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:02 AM 01-17-2022
Zone the bills. Press zone on the outside can still work. Beat up on Diggs, don’t let Knox get down the seam, and make McKenzie and Davis beat you. Let your front 4 get home.

I’m really interested to see how Melvin Ingram does matched up on Spencer Brown. Brown is good, but Ingram is so good at getting under guy’s pads and destroying them already… how does a 6-8 guy handle that?
[Reply]
RunKC 11:04 AM 01-17-2022
Losing Tre’Davious White might just be the dagger for them against us.

Taron Johnson, Levi Wallace, Dane Jackson

Any of those corners scare you? They’ll double Kelce and Hill but McKinnon is gonna force them out of that and I think Hardman, Pringle and D-Rob can make enough plays on those corners
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:04 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by sully1983:
The Bills fanbase is a bunch of drunk obese inbreds (especially having seen so many of the crowd shots during their home playoff game. Don't even get me started on their women. good lord haha) . I hope they never win a Super Bowl and remain fat and miserable for the rest of their lives.

Their team is legit though. Josh Allen is a freak of nature. Hoping the Chiefs bring their A game and Mahones balls out for a Chiefs victory.
Uhh, you do realize that's what most fanbases think when they see us, right? Maybe add a couple really old folk that seem to have no idea where the fuck they are and that's a typical prime time KC crowd.
[Reply]
crispystl 11:06 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't know that I agree with this.

Allen has far better arm talent and scrambling ability.

But Burrow does seem to have that ability to just drop balls into a bread basket that Allen still lacks, and reads defenses faster.

I think he responds to pressure better, too. He knows he isn't getting away with his legs most of the time, so he has to make the right read and get the ball out faster.

Allen is more apt to make one or two reads and then bail with his superior athleticism.

It's like comparing Montana and Elway.

Fortunately we have Joehn Montalway, the best of both worlds.
Yup Allen is Elway, Burrow is Montana
I'd take Burrow easily
[Reply]
tredadda 11:08 AM 01-17-2022

To me the narrative that Allen is not capable of winning big probably needs to be put to rest. He made it to the AFCCG last year, losing to Mahomes. I also feel the KC/Buffalo winner represents the AFC in the SB. He is winning in the playoffs now and KC is legitimately the only team capable of stopping Buffalo. He has improved more than I think many want to admit. He's not at the level of Mahomes, but to call him the 2nd best QB in the AFC is no stretch.
[Reply]
O.city 11:08 AM 01-17-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Nah. All 4 teams that are left are good enough to go all the way to the Super Bowl. Not sure why everyone is writing off the Titans considering they're the one team that legit beat the **** out of us for a full game.
Titans are fine. I've just seen that movie before.

Maybe Burrow can do it, but the playoffs are more coach/qb centric.

Anyone gonna take Vrabel/Tannehill or Taylor/Burrow over either of these teams?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:09 AM 01-17-2022
Not a coincidence that Allen smashed through the glass ceiling when he got Diggs and Burrow took a massive step forward with Chase. Gotta give them props for getting Burrow a top tier weapon he's already at that comfort level with instead of Sewell
[Reply]
Page 20 of 103
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up