ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 31 of 38
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Lzen 09:16 AM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I don't know. Someone carrying that dangerous of an assault rifle is probably in some bad shit. Either about to commit a violent crime or just got done commiting a violent crime. This is pretty huge.
Is this guy serious? :-)
[Reply]
R Clark 09:38 AM 07-15-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Is this guy serious? :-)
Yes , but as you can tell he’s ate up
[Reply]
srvy 10:22 PM 07-10-2021
Uziel Gal became a US citizen and went to work for Sturm Ruger and the MP9 was introduced to the public in a semi-automatic pistol. The Secret Service was rumored to carry this in full automatic on all bodyguard detail for dignitaries. Though it has never been confirmed. Still a shitty weapon inaccurate as Frazod said spray and pray. Ruger put a folding arm brace on it to try to keep the barrel rise getting out of hand.

[Reply]
srvy 10:26 PM 07-10-2021
Its a scary black automatic pistol probably still sold today by Ruger.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:09 AM 07-11-2021
He'll play when it matters.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:11 AM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
He'll play when it matters.
So could Griffen.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:12 AM 07-11-2021
Get it done veach

[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:29 AM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Get it done veach

This all day
[Reply]
tmax63 07:31 AM 07-11-2021
typecast much???????????
[Reply]
ping2000 09:13 AM 07-11-2021
Did we cut this piece of shit yet?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:58 AM 07-11-2021
I don't understand why several of you keep referring to the Ozi, which he was arrested for in June.
It has been repeated that this felony charge is for the March arrest, a pistol and a rifle both of which were loaded.
It will be later this month before he might be charged for the June arrest. At that point, he will likely be looking at 2 felony charges.

https://www.nfl.com/news/chiefs-de-f...assault-weapon

Kansas City Chiefs defensive end Frank Clark was charged Friday with felony possession of an assault weapon, L.A. County District Attorney's office spokesperson Greg Risling confirmed to NFL.com.

The charge stems from a March arrest in West Carson, California, in which Clark and another man were detained by California Highway Patrol after two loaded firearms were discovered in a bag in the back seat of their vehicle following a routine traffic stop.

Clark's arraignment is set for July 14.

In a separate incident, Clark was arrested in June for felony possession of a concealed firearm. He is scheduled to appear in court regarding this arrest on October 18.

The Chiefs declined to make a statement on the matter.
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:05 AM 07-11-2021
Oh. My. God.

You mean he had a legal firearm, AND IT WAS LOADED?????

How in the world did it not spontaneously go off 17 times,
Reload itself and discharge another 20 rounds????

Oh right. That’s not how guns work. Not even in n Kalifornia.
[Reply]
HayWire 11:17 AM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Oh. My. God.

You mean he had a legal firearm, AND IT WAS LOADED?????

How in the world did it not spontaneously go off 17 times,
Reload itself and discharge another 20 rounds????

Oh right. That’s not how guns work. Not even in n Kalifornia.
I carry and love my guns but that's California law (and other states). You can't have loaded guns (legal or not) in a car or on yourself..

That being said. Stupid ass law. If you're going to have a gun for self protection it's no good unless it's loaded.

I have a loaded 45 by my chair all the time. If someone breaks in I doubt they're polite enough to be patient while I load.
[Reply]
TRR 11:23 AM 07-11-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I carry and love my guns but that's California law (and other states). You can't have loaded guns (legal or not) in a car or on yourself..

That being said. Stupid ass law. If you're going to have a gun for self protection it's no good unless it's loaded.

I have a loaded 45 by my chair all the time. If someone breaks in I doubt they're polite enough to be patient while I load.
Can’t be too careful :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 11:26 AM 07-11-2021
Just sucks that we get Jarran Reed and now Clark could be suspended or even cut.

Hopefully we can void Frank’s contract if worse case happens. Then we could pay Ingram and maybe someone else
[Reply]
Page 31 of 38
« First < 212728293031 32333435 > Last »
Up