ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 185
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The George Karlaftis Thread*****
Dante84 09:16 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

What are the #Chiefs getting in George Karlaftis?

Had an NFC Personnel executive tell me “He reminds me of J.J. Watt, when Watt was coming out. An explosive and versatile playmaker who has a high motor and can line up at 3,5, or 7. Very strong kid” #NFL #NFLDraft pic.twitter.com/5qM3g6OrMr

— Matt Lombardo (@MattLombardoNFL) April 29, 2022

George Karlaftis was drafted with pick 30 of round 1 in the 2022 draft class. He scored a 9.23 RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 116 out of 1503 DE from 1987 to 2022. https://t.co/iXXBvnoFJc #RAS #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/eZ9XjNRDUB

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2022

“I was sitting there the whole night hoping we’d be able to get you.”

Karlaftis gets the call �� pic.twitter.com/DRGBDekvnl

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 08:49 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You can push back on that all you want, but many of us acknowledged that it was exactly what this year was based on the offseason.

Of course that doesn't mean that you still can't compete for a championship though. Are we not?

That's kind of the point. We're clearly in a state of transition, yet we just went to to toe and should've beat the "best team in the NFL" despite that and missing some key pieces.

What the fuck more could people ask for?

If you read OKchiefs posts the last few weeks ever since the Colts game, you would think this season has been a completely failure.

People are already declaring draft picks are busts 6 games into their rookie seasons.
:-)
[Reply]
O.city 08:50 AM 10-19-2022
You can push back on that all you want, but many of us acknowledged that it was exactly what this year was based on the offseason.

Of course that doesn't mean that you still can't compete for a championship though. Are we not?

That's kind of the point. We're clearly in a state of transition, yet we just went to to toe and should've beat the "best team in the NFL" despite that and missing some key pieces.

What the **** more could people ask for?

If you read OKchiefs posts the last few weeks ever since the Colts game, you would think this season has been a completely failure.

People are already declaring draft picks are busts 6 games into their rookie seasons.
Oh, you acknowledged it alright.

I think people (myself) are just upset because there's a pattern developing with games like this and blowing them.

I'm also cranky so maybe it's just that.
[Reply]
O.city 08:52 AM 10-19-2022
I would guess your biggest problem is actually reading OKchiefs posts and giving them any sort of credence.

I don't let pigeons give me financial advice, I won't listen to him give football opinion. s
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:52 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Oh, you acknowledged it alright.

I think people (myself) are just upset because there's a pattern developing with games like this and blowing them.

I'm also cranky so maybe it's just that.
The pattern that's developing is that Mahomes needs to play better in the 4th quarter when the game is on the line.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:53 AM 10-19-2022

What the **** more could people ask for?

This place has gone full ****ing reerun.
Maybe you should just place some of the reeruns on ignore and lower your blood pressure. Just a thought.

I've done that with htismaqe and its added years on to my life.....

[Reply]
staylor26 08:54 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The pattern that's developing is that Mahomes needs to play better in the 4th quarter when the game is on the line.
Exactly, and Reid needs to be better calling plays to close out games.

Being that's it's those 2, I'm confident that they can get their shit together.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:54 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Maybe you should just place some of the reeruns on ignore and lower your blood pressure. Just a thought.

I've done that with htismaqe and its added years on to my life.....

[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:56 AM 10-19-2022

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
O.city 08:58 AM 10-19-2022
Yeah, and that's not ideal.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:01 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, and that's not ideal.
It's also 100% fixable. Or better yet, it's just a minor blip that will correct itself over time.

It's Patrick Mahomes. If he's one of our bigger problems, we'll be more than fine.
[Reply]
O.city 09:04 AM 10-19-2022
It's also 100% fixable. Or better yet, it's just a minor blip that will correct itself over time.

It's Patrick Mahomes. If he's one of our bigger problems, we'll be more than fine.
Yeah and it's also if that's one of the bigger problems and it's not fixable we're fucked anyway.

I'm guessing based on his history, we be fine.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:05 AM 10-19-2022

It is. And it's also because he doesn't have that connection with these WRs like he did with Hill. It will come over time but being 4-2 with a brand new set of WRs is pretty damn good.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:08 AM 10-19-2022

Yeah, on the list of things to REALLY worry about, that one is pretty low because the tide will eventually turn there. I'm more concerned about (season long stuff):

1. Our inability to generate enough pressure with our 4-Man front.

2. The really questionable play from our OT's - it HAS TO improve.

3. Injuries in our Defensive Backfield

4. Getting consistent production from our WR's

5. Relying on a running game that consists on how well Pat does by scrambling for first downs.
[Reply]
notorious 09:09 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by Warrick:
Now that's kinky :-)
There's always room for one more. :-)
[Reply]
Toad 09:11 AM 10-19-2022
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
I’m responding to SNR saying that we are judging the draft on one guy, no we are judging them individually. And for the record I think MCDuffie would be good but I can already tell he will be injury prone.
Suggestion: push away from that tainted crystal ball you’re peddling…
[Reply]
Page 103 of 185
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Up