ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 165 of 240
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169175215 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:50 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Green Bay used up the final 5 minutes of the game to go 36 yards.

Not difficult for coaches who understand game/time management.
which Andy Reid seemingly does not.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:51 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
If I had attended MIT and earned a PhD in quantum physics and then went to work for the Department of Energy, I could be at this very moment reverse-engineering alien spacecraft and technology somewhere in the state of Nevada!
:-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:52 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
There was no precedent for this in that game.

And they had to throw, in the end.

Most football coaches are not going to risk everything on one play with a turd QB who can't run very well. It's too risky.

I'm not saying it was DEFINITELY the right decision. But it's not as black and white as everyone wants to make it.
One would think, the way people are talking about the decision, that a first down automatically equals a walk-off TD or something.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:53 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Rabblerouser: Nothing Reid does matters because of his history!

Also Rabblerouser: McCoy is a fumbler and his history is irrelevant!
1. Reid is consistently living up to his history.

2. Shady isn't the same player he was, and has now fumbled twice in 4 games by swinging the ball out in traffic with one hand.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:55 PM 10-27-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
1. Reid is consistently living up to his history.

2. Shady isn't the same player he was, and has now fumbled twice in 4 games by swinging the ball out in traffic with one hand.
He wasn't carelessly swinging the ball around on EITHER fumble.

That's something you see him do when he's in the open field and making a move so you're ASSUMING it's the reason he fumbled. It wasn't.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:55 PM 10-27-2019
One would think, the way people are talking about the decision, that a first down automatically equals a walk-off TD or something.
I actually think, if Mahomes is there, he DEFINITELY GOES.

Because Mahomes can pick up that first down with his legs.

Matt Moore CAN'T, most likely, and it makes it a huge risk if the coverage is right.

The game would be OVER, right then, right there, because GB is getting at least 3 points with that field position.

It's too risky.

This was situational football, and the situation was - Matt Moore is too limited for me to risk this game on one snap.

So he punted and hoped his defense could get a stop, a stop which he likely was going to need anyway to win the game.

It's not perfect, but it has a certain logic to it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:56 PM 10-27-2019
has now fumbled twice in 4 games by swinging the ball out in traffic with one hand.
not even correct
[Reply]
kysirsoze 11:58 PM 10-27-2019
Well, he's fumbled twice this year doing that, so it makes perfect sense if you've watched Chiefs games in 2019.

Ya fucking dumbass.
So it's MY fault you aren't familiar with one of the most prolific running backs of the last decade. Nice adopt-a-chief, by the way.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:58 PM 10-27-2019
EVERYONE should.

We have a HOF-talent level at QB and a coach who's only real wart has been not having a HOF-talent level QB to cover his "weaknesses."

The sky is the ****ing limit.

We will be in the dance every year with a LEGITIMATE chance to win it all with these two.
Holy shit.

I get it - you've got NBPD. It's either all black or all white.

The same extreme hatred you had for Alex Smith and blinded any objectivity during that time has been reversed and Mahomes has erased any rational objectivity you may have once had for the rest of the team.

Let me tell you something, Clay:

This team ain't going to the Super Bowl.

We got beat at home by the Colts AND Texans. WITH MAHOMES.

That run defense is God-Awful. Our Oline is getting PMII killed.

The coaching staff has no discipline. The entire team outside of QB and WR/TE is soft and weak.

This is the truth.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 11:59 PM 10-27-2019
not even correct
He's been swinging that ball out when in the open field for his whole career. NOT in traffic.

People will say whatever fits the narrative they want to be true.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:01 AM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
So it's MY fault you aren't familiar with one of the most prolific running backs of the last decade. Nice adopt-a-chief, by the way.
I've watched him plenty, in Philly and Buffalo.

It's your fault you haven't noticed he's fumbling approx every 30 touches or so since he got here.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:02 AM 10-28-2019
Holy shit.

I get it - you've got NBPD. It's either all black or all white.

The same extreme hatred you had for Alex Smith and blinded any objectivity during that time has been reversed and Mahomes has erased any rational objectivity you may have once had for the rest of the team.

Let me tell you something, Clay:

This team ain't going to the Super Bowl.

We got beat at home by the Colts AND Texans. WITH MAHOMES.

That run defense is God-Awful. Our Oline is getting PMII killed.

The coaching staff has no discipline. The entire team outside of QB and WR/TE is soft and weak.

This is the truth.
It's like you don't pay attention to NFL history at all.

Teams don't just waltz through the regular season every year like this team did a year ago.

Sometimes it's fucking hard.

Guess what. It's fucking hard this year, and we're still in first place.

With Reid + Mahomes, we got a chance in the dance.

And stop talking about run defense, it hasn't been an Achilles heel for two games in a row.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:02 AM 10-28-2019
He's been swinging that ball out when in the open field for his whole career. NOT in traffic.

People will say whatever fits the narrative they want to be true.
Bring up the replay of tonight's fumble, Jack.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:04 AM 10-28-2019
And stop talking about run defense, it hasn't been an Achilles heel for two games in a row.
so...did you watch the 2nd half tonight, and if so...how drunk/stoned were you to not notice them running at will?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:08 AM 10-28-2019
We gave up like 120 yards with a 6/ypc avg.

Jones had over 200 total yards rushing and receiving.

We got fucking TORCHED.
[Reply]
Page 165 of 240
« First < 65115155161162163164165 166167168169175215 > Last »
Up