ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 76 of 341
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
HonestChieffan 11:58 AM 01-23-2011
Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?
[Reply]
bdj23 06:40 PM 05-11-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Dunit's a touch on the impatient side.....
Okay. I vaguely remember something about that.

I don't know a thing about PSA, but i want an AR.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:52 PM 05-11-2017
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Okay. I vaguely remember something about that.

I don't know a thing about PSA, but i want an AR.
I've bought a Springfield M1A SOCOM and an AR upper and lower from them. It's a fairly small operation, and sometimes they get backed up on orders. However, they have tremendous deals, so if they take an extra few days to ship, I'm fine with it. I recommend them highly.

And it's just a theory, but I think now that Hussein's out of office and Swillary lost, demand is probably down from the last couple of years, so their processing times will probably be better. Just the nature of the deals they're offering now leads me to believe this was the case.
[Reply]
notorious 06:57 PM 05-11-2017
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
Haha. I was going to say something but I stopped myself.

They do suck though.
The owner of Palmetto lurks on CP.

Now you've dunit.
[Reply]
notorious 06:58 PM 05-11-2017
Palmetto also uses FN's cold hammer forged barrels.

Pretty nice.
[Reply]
bdj23 07:24 PM 05-11-2017
I've bought a Springfield M1A SOCOM and an AR upper and lower from them. It's a fairly small operation, and sometimes they get backed up on orders. However, they have tremendous deals, so if they take an extra few days to ship, I'm fine with it. I recommend them highly.

And it's just a theory, but I think now that Hussein's out of office and Swillary lost, demand is probably down from the last couple of years, so their processing times will probably be better. Just the nature of the deals they're offering now leads me to believe this was the case.
Unfortunately i cannot buy a gun until after my vacation. I heard they had some killer black Friday deals too.

I bought my last gun from an online dealer out of Overland Park, got my VP9 for $630.

Gunsmidwest.com is his site
[Reply]
Dunit35 08:05 PM 05-11-2017
Originally Posted by notorious:
The owner of Palmetto lurks on CP.

Now you've dunit.
Oh no. My punishment will be even longer shipping times. A six month wait instead of the normal three month wait.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:10 PM 05-11-2017
Unfortunately i cannot buy a gun until after my vacation. I heard they had some killer black Friday deals too.

I bought my last gun from an online dealer out of Overland Park, got my VP9 for $630.

Gunsmidwest.com is his site
I won't be buying any for a while. I have a full safe and everything I need.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:11 PM 05-11-2017
Oh no. My punishment will be even longer shipping times. A six month wait instead of the normal three month wait.
You crack me up. :-)
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:13 PM 05-11-2017
Well Dunit since you have all that time on your hands waiting you can help me research my H&K to see what we can find out about it
[Reply]
notorious 08:15 PM 05-11-2017

[Reply]
Dunit35 08:19 PM 05-11-2017
I'm all seriousness. They do have nice deals.

I'd just prefer not to wait weeks for an item.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12:58 PM 05-13-2017
Just bought a used Mossberg 500 from a local pawn shop. It's everything I've wanted in a shotgun: 12ga, extended magazine, wood furniture, ported barrel, milled receiver for after market gadgets, factory sights. It still had the stickers on it, although I know it was fired as I had to clean the gun. Got it for $285:
Attached: IMG_0170.jpg (197.3 KB) IMG_0168.jpg (185.3 KB) IMG_0169.jpg (198.3 KB) 
[Reply]
bdj23 01:06 PM 05-13-2017
I won't be buying any for a while. I have a full safe and everything I need.
I sold my AR a few weeks before Sandy Hook because i accidentally caused a brush fire with a stray tracer round that had mixed in with some loose ammo. I've missed it ever since.

I own a mini 14, but that doesn't cause near the butt hurt of an AR, so i want to add one to my meager arsenal.

I usually buy 1 gun a year, but i haven't bought one this year.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 01:14 PM 05-13-2017
I sold my AR a few weeks before Sandy Hook because i accidentally caused a brush fire with a stray tracer round that had mixed in with some loose ammo. I've missed it ever since.

I own a mini 14, but that doesn't cause near the butt hurt of an AR, so i want to add one to my meager arsenal.

Now's the time to buy an AR. The prices are soooo low it's crazy. I'd do it now. Even though we have Republicans in the majority in congress and Trump in the WH, don't think for a second that DC won't throw law abiding Americans an anti-second amendment curve ball.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:44 PM 05-13-2017

Over the past couple of years I bought a shotgun, an additional AR, the M1A and four new pistols. With the exception of the AR, which I got in phases from Palmetto, none of them were cheap, and I've modified (personally or professionally) all of them in one way or another. The amount of money I spent on all this frankly borders on ridiculous, and at this point I can't even justify to myself the need to buy anything else. Whether it's home defense, concealed carry, competitive shooting or the end of days, I've got a gun for every occasion. All bases are covered.

Are there other guns I'd like to have? Sure. But unless there's a lotto windfall in my future, I'm done.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 341
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Up