ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 49 of 57
« First < 394546474849 50515253 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
Direckshun 02:08 PM 04-10-2020
The 49ers select Jake Luton, QB, Oregon State.
[Reply]
Chargem 02:16 PM 04-10-2020
The Giants select:

Essang Bassey, CB, Wake Forrest
[Reply]
Direckshun 07:09 AM 04-11-2020
The Chargers select DT Larrell Murchison, North Carolina State.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:54 AM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
The Chargers select DT Larrell Murchison, North Carolina State.
Already been picked
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:28 AM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Already been picked
He must be really good to be picked twice
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:49 AM 04-11-2020
I see Rainman addressed every one of our needs. Good job!

Hopefully though we trade out of 32 and get more toys.
[Reply]
staylor26 04-11-2020, 07:55 AM
This message has been deleted by RealSNR. Reason: Direckshun fucked up
DrRyan 10:48 AM 04-11-2020
I just saw the PM from staylor that I am on the clock. Reading the thread looks like Direckshun ****ed up, again? Is that just three or are we on the golden sombrero of drafting already drafted players now Mr. Direckshun?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:15 AM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
I just saw the PM from staylor that I am on the clock. Reading the thread looks like Direckshun ****ed up, again? Is that just three or are we on the golden sombrero of drafting already drafted players now Mr. Direckshun?
Looks like a spot will open up to own teams next year.....
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:15 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Looks like a spot will open up to own teams next year.....
Hell, there were two open this year when kccrow acted like a weirdo bitch. The Franchise stepped in for that one, and then Direckshun and TambaBerry also said they would try to make it work in their schedules.

Every year is different, so I'm not going to sweat bullets just yet, but if this is a foretaste of things to come (where many people are really busy), we may have to re-think how this draft is done.

Maybe if we're short-handed, we see if there's somebody with a couple of crap teams without many picks and we give them a 3rd team. That might be the way to go.

If I'm going full Teicher, this thing might just kind of die out, too.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:54 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Hell, there were two open this year when kccrow acted like a weirdo bitch. The Franchise stepped in for that one, and then Direckshun and TambaBerry also said they would try to make it work in their schedules.

Every year is different, so I'm not going to sweat bullets just yet, but if this is a foretaste of things to come (where many people are really busy), we may have to re-think how this draft is done.

Maybe if we're short-handed, we see if there's somebody with a couple of crap teams without many picks and we give them a 3rd team. That might be the way to go.

If I'm going full Teicher, this thing might just kind of die out, too.
We will not allow that!

I’m sure we can get some guys like DJ back next year.
[Reply]
Direckshun 01:11 PM 04-11-2020
Welp, it’s been fun.
[Reply]
Chargem 02:49 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Welp, it’s been fun.
In your defense, looks like its a typo in the name of the original pick (Larrell vs Latrell)
[Reply]
staylor26 04:43 PM 04-11-2020
Originally Posted by Chargem:
In your defense, looks like its a typo in the name of the original pick (Larrell vs Latrell)
Then it’s not on him.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:07 PM 04-12-2020
Originally Posted by Chargem:
My bad, everyone. I spelled his first name wrong in my original post so it’s probably my fault Shun re-picked him.

My apologies
[Reply]
Page 49 of 57
« First < 394546474849 50515253 > Last »
Up