ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 140
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159
Frankie 01:17 PM 07-31-2011
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday? :-)

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
[Reply]
DeezNutz 06:59 PM 08-08-2011
Why would the government purposely break up a plane like this in mid-air?
[Reply]
Pants 07:02 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Frankie, please just stop, your rebuttals are the only thing giving this thread life at this point.
This thread is like America - if you don't like it, you can GIT OUT!
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:05 PM 08-08-2011
HOC Worthy?
[Reply]
Brock 07:08 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
HOC Worthy?
Not a chance.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:13 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
HOC Worthy?
I thought so a couple of days ago, but we may have to create a special forum for threads like this, called the "Hall Of Shame."
[Reply]
stevieray 07:19 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I thought so a couple of days ago, but we may have to create a special forum for threads like this, called the "Hall Of Shame."
Hall of Fail
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:20 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Done, but with a different name.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:20 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Hall of Fail
No, Off Topic.
[Reply]
threebag 07:22 PM 08-08-2011
We're about due for another MTG#10 thread. Which IMO was way better than this.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:24 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Thank you for your honest, unbiased analysis. As for a train wreck, that particular thread is still going on and this train still rolls on, thank you very much.

As for classy, everyone with a gram of observation power knows that I have never EVER started my CP relationship with ANY poster with anything less than respect. It's only when they for their own prejudices start that and after I wait a good long time is when I disrespect them back. I started using their own language only a few years ago, because my civility was construed as a sign of weakness and free license for the resident cavemen to conduct mass feces throwing.

You should know your history before you judge other posters here.

And I am not out of line expecting civility in this particular thread. The other thread is the other thread. Bringing issues from another thread or from personal history and contaminate this type of personal thread is totally classless and out of line. It's the recourse of the coward. And for you to find any reason to defend it is at best short sighted.
First: I've been here for years. I know the history from that time well enough to have formed opinions of many posters, including yourself. Nonetheless, my post was not about that.

Second: Don't give me that "don't judge" line when we're on a message board that caters to precisely that sort of thing.

Third: As I noted, your post was inviting response by those from the other thread, so calling such actions out of line is a load of garbage.

Fourth: I wasn't defending anything or anybody. I merely offered my take as to the wisdom of your post. If you wish to be a douche, feel free to do it towards someone else. Your dance card is full enough without trying to add me to it.

Fifth: A trainwreck is a trainwreck, whether it's continuing or not.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:27 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I laughed.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:36 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Frankie:
My mother's "CHOSEN" profession? Whatever did you mean? Do tell.

Weasel!
:-)
[Reply]
Frankie 07:51 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Frankie, please just stop, your rebuttals are the only thing giving this thread life at this point.
Not really. So was this post.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:51 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Heh
[Reply]
Frankie 07:54 PM 08-08-2011
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
:-)

And when exactly was when I said, "US deserved 9-11?!" Would you back up your totally baseless lie?
You said the US brought 9-11 on ourselves.

Like the thousands of people who died that day, and the thousands of heroes since then, did anything to deserve to die.

Are you going lie once again? You do it so much you should list it as a hobby.
Dammit, You're right. I did say that,.... IN YOUR SLEEP!!!

Lying asshole. :-)
[Reply]
Page 88 of 140
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138 > Last »
Up