Page 22 of 34
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Media Center>It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Ultra Peanut 06:31 PM 07-06-2006
Tonight. FX. 9 PM Central.

I command you to watch.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:09 PM 03-28-2018
My daughter is going to law school in the fall. Anytime someone asks her what type of law she wants to practice she always responds "Bird law"
[Reply]
Dayze 12:21 PM 03-28-2018
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
My daughter is going to law school in the fall. Anytime someone asks her what type of law she wants to practice she always responds "Bird law"
:-)

awesome.

anyone hear of the Pepe Silvia theory? (i'm sure all the long-time watchers in this thread already have)
that Charlie was mis-reading the mail while working in the mail room because he's illiterate, and was confusing the "Pennsylvania" or "Philadelphia, Pennsylvania" on the addresses on the envelopes as Pepe Silvia; and "Carol in HR" was written as "Care of HR" on the envelopes.
[Reply]
banecat 09:08 PM 03-28-2018
When I'm dead, just throw me in the trash
[Reply]
DMAC 07:59 AM 03-29-2018
What do now?
[Reply]
patteeu 08:22 AM 03-29-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
mother of god, I love this show.

I knew of it / had heard of it for years. Just never got around to watching it. Next thing you know, it's 10_ years later and about a month ago I decided to record a couple episodes. I've now recorded the series, and at any given time usually have about 20 in my DVR, and I"ll watch one or two every day or so.

SUCH a good show. there isn't a single character on that show that I'm like "meh". Every single one of them is great. even the secondary characters like Bill Ponderosa, Liam McPoyle, the nemesis Lawyer, Artimis, Charlie & Mac's moms are perfectly cast.

though, I record the re-runs on Viceland, I think I'm missing out on a lot of episodes. Given the amount of years it was on TV, and the number of episodes per season, I'm wondering if Viceland just shows the most popular ones? I've seen quite a bit of them, but I doubt I've seen the probably100+ episodes.
You need to watch them in order from the beginning for maximum enjoyment.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:30 AM 03-29-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
You need to watch them in order from the beginning for maximum enjoyment.
Because of the implication. . .
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:23 AM 03-30-2018
Did a mini-marathon of this last night from 7-10 on Viceland, cant remember the last time I laughed so much in a 3 hour span

Dennis and Dee's Mom is Dead
The Gang Gets Taken Hostage
The Gang Runs For Office
The Gang Become Garbage Men

Those were just a few, man did I screw up by not getting into this back when it was in production... this show is an absolute classic
[Reply]
Rausch 06:57 AM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Because of the implication. . .
The evolution of his character is by far my favorite aspect of the show.
[Reply]
Third Eye 07:03 AM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Did a mini-marathon of this last night from 7-10 on Viceland, cant remember the last time I laughed so much in a 3 hour span

Dennis and Dee's Mom is Dead
The Gang Gets Taken Hostage
The Gang Runs For Office
The Gang Become Garbage Men

Those were just a few, man did I screw up by not getting into this back when it was in production... this show is an absolute classic
I think I get what you’re saying, but I just wanted to point out that the show is still in production. 2 more seasons to go.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:33 AM 03-30-2018
I watched Flowers for Charlie last night. my god, I forgot how good that was. Charlie is given a pill to make him smarter, only it was basically a sugar pill, but that didn't stop Charlie from believing he was getting smarter.

Mac & Dennis: Manhunters - (Frank convinces Dee & Charlie they've eaten human meat, and Mac & Dennis 'hunt' Cricket)

I forget the episode name, but the episode where they put hidden cameras in Charlie's Mom's house to monitor her safety with Mac's Mom; then they turn it into a sitcom by adding sound effects and laugh tracks. :-)

and yeah, the evolution of Dennis is great. an absolute psychopath lol.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:37 PM 03-30-2018
You've got to pay the troll toll if you want the boys hole.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:48 PM 03-30-2018
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
You've got to pay the troll toll if you want the boys hole.
boy's soul.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 01:26 PM 03-30-2018
Hips and Nips otherwise I'm not eating.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:43 PM 03-30-2018
LOOK OUT FA%%OT!
[Reply]
Nickhead 11:22 PM 03-31-2018
comedy intermission :-)

[Reply]
Page 22 of 34