ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 53
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
kepp 10:17 AM 04-08-2022
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
The experience I had in Fordland was what I would call more of a bellowing. Unbelievably loud and long. Like 15 to 20 seconds in length. It was definitely messing with cows in a pasture.
It pushed them from the top of hill to the other side of the property. 500 yards or so..
It got within 80 yards or so of us. A pond was between It and our camp.. We never could get a look at it. Clicking noises, lot of splashing of water and the property owners 2 Huskies went down to where the splashing was. We heard a yipe or 2. And didn't see the Huskies again tell the next morning.
Next morning I asked property owner.
WTF! Was out here with us last night. Making all those noises?

His answer. I didn't hear anything,but when I woke up this morning, both dogs were laying inside the porch.
They never sleep there.

Edit// cow pasture where the bellowing went on. Probably 1500 yards or so way.. shit started around 11.30 and went on tell right before the sun came up.
Did you go look for tracks?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:21 AM 04-08-2022
Originally Posted by kepp:
Did you go look for tracks?
Yes. But only around the pond.
We found nothing. The ground was more rock than dirt.

Second Thursday, October 2007
Been a long time ago now
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:00 PM 05-13-2022
Looks like this will be on Amazon Prime May 31st

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:52 PM 05-14-2022
Bigfoot must be camera shy.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:10 PM 05-14-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Unlike your MOM!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:12 PM 05-14-2022

[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:15 PM 05-14-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Unlike your MOM!
She certainly does love taking family photos at Christmas.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:20 PM 05-14-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
There are a lot of things we can't film that exist. And frankly I've experienced a few things in the last 10 years that have really changed how I look at the world.

We're arguing if giant apes or something similar might exist while the government is openly telling us aliens do and regularly fly in our skies. Not hinting - openly stating it is fact. I don't think that knowledge has really sunk in to most people yet.

The world does not operate the way most people think it does. Medicine, politics, the justice system, and schools do not operate the way most people believe they do. It's true for war, law enforcement, child birth, and a number of things. Most people don't believe something they haven't experienced themselves. Until you've experienced it you just don't fully understand.

I have had a few w00-w00 moments in my life but I still don't truly understand them. I don't know exactly what I saw even though I saw it myself. What I do know is there's a lot more going on in this life than I or most people fully comprehend...
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:34 PM 06-09-2022
Hey Hog Farmer, what do you think is shaking these bigass trees?

https://exemplore.com/news/drone-trees-bigfoot
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:40 PM 06-09-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Hey Hog Farmer, what do you think is shaking these bigass trees?

https://exemplore.com/news/drone-trees-bigfoot
Yeah, I've seen that before. I suspect some heavy equipment. Why didn't the drone get directly over the tree getting thrashed?

The only other logical explanation is a very large and powerful pissed off BIGFOOT.
[Reply]
neech 06:16 AM 07-12-2022
Oklahoma Man Says Bigfoot Made Him Kill His Fishing Partner, Police Say

Aday out hand fishing for catfish on the South Canadian River in Pontotoc County, Oklahoma, has turned into a murder investigation after a man claims Bigfoot forced him to kill his friend.

Larry Sanders, 53, stands charged with first-degree murder after allegedly admitting first to a family member and later to police to killing his noodling fishing partner Jimmy Knighten, who Sanders claimed wanted him dead by the hand of the mythical monster Bigfoot. Noodling is a popular fishing technique used in the southern United States to catch a fish by sticking one’s hand in its mouth.
The local sheriff, John Christian, told local media that Sanders “appeared to be under the influence of something” when he told police he had struck, strangled, and then drowned Knighten.

So, his statement was that Mr. Knighten had summoned ‘Bigfoot’ to come and kill him, and that’s why he had to kill Mr. Knighten,” Christian told local reporters.

Christian said that the confession “always makes it easier,” but that the difficulty came in trying to find Knighten’s body, which had floated on the river currents and was not discovered until more than 24 hours after the deadly incident.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...111950287.html
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:40 AM 07-12-2022
So bigfoot is one of the grim reaper's disguises
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:44 AM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by neech:

Aday out hand fishing for catfish on the South Canadian River in Pontotoc County, Oklahoma, has turned into a murder investigation after a man claims Bigfoot forced him to kill his friend.

Larry Sanders, 53, stands charged with first-degree murder after allegedly admitting first to a family member and later to police to killing his noodling fishing partner Jimmy Knighten, who Sanders claimed wanted him dead by the hand of the mythical monster Bigfoot. Noodling is a popular fishing technique used in the southern United States to catch a fish by sticking one’s hand in its mouth.
The local sheriff, John Christian, told local media that Sanders “appeared to be under the influence of something” when he told police he had struck, strangled, and then drowned Knighten.

So, his statement was that Mr. Knighten had summoned ‘Bigfoot’ to come and kill him, and that’s why he had to kill Mr. Knighten,” Christian told local reporters.

Christian said that the confession “always makes it easier,” but that the difficulty came in trying to find Knighten’s body, which had floated on the river currents and was not discovered until more than 24 hours after the deadly incident.

Bigfoot mind control is a real thing. It's obvious in this case. He should get off on probation.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:02 AM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by neech:

Okie boomer shroomin gone bad.
[Reply]
PHOG 12:25 PM 07-12-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Bigfoot mind control is a real thing. It's obvious in this case. He should get off on probation.
Natural cloaking ability is under rated.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 53
« First < 323839404142 4344454652 > Last »
Up