ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 53
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
Pennywise 08:46 AM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
I did some squatching a few weekends ago around cucumber creek in southern Oklahoma not far from the infamous Hanobia squatch shootout. Saw zero sign other than an actual squatch sign. I’m starting to lean more toward a being from another dimension. The reality realists claim that if you sit in one spot completely still for 27 hours at some point you’ll run into yourself from another reality/dimension but only for a few seconds. Pondering this has me feeling like my entire book may be off base, and as an expert it would be irresponsible to mislead the masses with what ive written as fact.
:-)

Far out, man.
[Reply]
Jerm 08:47 AM 04-07-2022
I did some squatching a few weekends ago around cucumber creek in southern Oklahoma not far from the infamous Hanobia squatch shootout. Saw zero sign other than an actual squatch sign. I’m starting to lean more toward a being from another dimension. The reality realists claim that if you sit in one spot completely still for 27 hours at some point you’ll run into yourself from another reality/dimension but only for a few seconds. Pondering this has me feeling like my entire book may be off base, and as an expert it would be irresponsible to mislead the masses with what ive written as fact.
Still one of the craziest stories ever…love it.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:12 AM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by Jerm:
Still one of the craziest stories ever…love it.
I mean if you think about it that story and the one from the 1800s/early 1900s about miners being attacked and shooting at them but never harming them kind of backs up some peoples theory or about them being part of an overlapped reality. Maybe we can see them but cant touch or hurt them because its just a temporary visible part of a reality lining up with our own.

Maybe im just on the spectrum, have too much imagination and listen to too many podcasts. Whos to say?
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:23 AM 04-07-2022
I mean if you think about it that story and the one from the 1800s/early 1900s about miners being attacked and shooting at them but never harming them kind of backs up some peoples theory or about them being part of an overlapped reality. Maybe we can see them but cant touch or hurt them because its just a temporary visible part of a reality lining up with our own.

Maybe im just on the spectrum, have too much imagination and listen to too many podcasts. Whos to say?
Me. I’ll say.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:19 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Me. I’ll say.
What part are you saying?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:06 PM 04-07-2022
Hey Dunerdr, Do you have any pic's of anything of interest, tracks ?

I'm leaving for lake Texoma in the morning . There was a bigfoot encounter documented on the travel channel down there as well as a dogman.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:17 PM 04-07-2022

[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:59 PM 04-07-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Hey Dunerdr, Do you have any pic's of anything of interest, tracks ?

I'm leaving for lake Texoma in the morning . There was a bigfoot encounter documented on the travel channel down there as well as a dogman.
No, unfortunately most of my adventures were before capable camera phones. But I’ve never seen anything solid either. Just snapped trees. I’ve talked to several first hand witness though. All 100% Cherokee, don’t know each other with nearly identical stories about squatches on Indian land near lake eucha. What sold me was a wild ass howl one night about 2am, did a blast like what they say to do a deep howl getting higher towards the end. And a near identical howl was returned from on top of a nearby hill except it had an undeniable depth that silenced and stilled everything for like 3 minutes. I had my trusty 30.06 in hand and had never felt so under prepared.

I don’t venture out at night much anymore. After growing up and expanding what I’m willing to accept as possibilities I have a healthy respect for the unknown. Most of my ventures now are just when we’re deep in the woods by day on the side by side.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:03 PM 04-07-2022
Back when I was hot and heavy a friend introduced me to a relative who claimed to see a squatch near xena Oklahoma. Supposedly white like this story. http://www.bfro.net/gdb/show_report.asp?id=27477
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:10 PM 04-07-2022
My brother was out fishing around Fort Smith AR about two months ago and across the stream he could see a set of eyes about 8 inches apart across the creek at night with a flashlight. He said it was way off the ground too and no way it was a coon or any varmint.
[Reply]
threebag 09:15 PM 04-07-2022
My brother was out fishing around Fort Smith AR about two months ago and across the stream he could see a set of eyes about 8 inches apart across the creek at night with a flashlight. He said it was way off the ground too and no way it was a coon or any varmint.
That’s when you whip out the AR, kick on the 1000yrd coyote light and pop it right between the eyes
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:21 PM 04-07-2022
Man that area has so much timber.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 10:20 PM 04-07-2022
No, unfortunately most of my adventures were before capable camera phones. But I’ve never seen anything solid either. Just snapped trees. I’ve talked to several first hand witness though. All 100% Cherokee, don’t know each other with nearly identical stories about squatches on Indian land near lake eucha. What sold me was a wild ass howl one night about 2am, did a blast like what they say to do a deep howl getting higher towards the end. And a near identical howl was returned from on top of a nearby hill except it had an undeniable depth that silenced and stilled everything for like 3 minutes. I had my trusty 30.06 in hand and had never felt so under prepared.

I don’t venture out at night much anymore. After growing up and expanding what I’m willing to accept as possibilities I have a healthy respect for the unknown. Most of my ventures now are just when we’re deep in the woods by day on the side by side.
The experience I had in Fordland was what I would call more of a bellowing. Unbelievably loud and long. Like 15 to 20 seconds in length. It was definitely messing with cows in a pasture.
It pushed them from the top of hill to the other side of the property. 500 yards or so..
It got within 80 yards or so of us. A pond was between It and our camp.. We never could get a look at it. Clicking noises, lot of splashing of water and the property owners 2 Huskies went down to where the splashing was. We heard a yipe or 2. And didn't see the Huskies again tell the next morning.
Next morning I asked property owner.
WTF! Was out here with us last night. Making all those noises?

His answer. I didn't hear anything,but when I woke up this morning, both dogs were laying inside the porch.
They never sleep there.

Edit// cow pasture where the bellowing went on. Probably 1500 yards or so way.. shit started around 11.30 and went on tell right before the sun came up.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:03 AM 04-08-2022
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
The experience I had in Fordland was what I would call more of a bellowing. Unbelievably loud and long. Like 15 to 20 seconds in length. It was definitely messing with cows in a pasture.
It pushed them from the top of hill to the other side of the property. 500 yards or so..
It got within 80 yards or so of us. A pond was between It and our camp.. We never could get a look at it. Clicking noises, lot of splashing of water and the property owners 2 Huskies went down to where the splashing was. We heard a yipe or 2. And didn't see the Huskies again tell the next morning.
Next morning I asked property owner.
WTF! Was out here with us last night. Making all those noises?

His answer. I didn't hear anything,but when I woke up this morning, both dogs were laying inside the porch.
They never sleep there.

Edit// cow pasture where the bellowing went on. Probably 1500 yards or so way.. shit started around 11.30 and went on tell right before the sun came up.
Thats wild! The call i heard was roughly 15 seconds but like as solid and deep as could be the whole time. It sounded way to deep to be a human.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:38 AM 04-08-2022
Deep low tone. I would describe what I heard as being that.
The bellowing,probably 20+ times up in the pasture.
It never did it in the pond. Lot of splashing and few weird type noises.
The 2 Huskies.
They eventually went missing
Property owner thinks someone came out to his place and stole them. These 2 huskies were huge huskies.
Don't know what happened to the dogs?
But I know. No one drove way out here, middle of no where Ozarks.
To steal those 2 dogs.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 53
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up