ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 53
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Do you Believe in Bigfoot ?
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 08-03-2019
I gotta admit that this is a topic that's intrigued me for many years. There are now just so many videos relating to this that I find myself spending countless hours watching usually late at night when I'm bored but are so fascinating.

I'm wondering what your opinions are on if they exist or not. This guy has lots of great hunting stories to tell and several Sasquatch encounters if you like this type of thing.

Here you go.

[Reply]
srvy 07:41 AM 01-11-2022
Ever watch a hog calling contest? I'm pretty sure HGF has and they make loud guttural sounds just like this. The drumming sounds kinda metallic like a heavy pan or gas can.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:41 AM 01-11-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I’ve always believed the Patterson film to be legitimate and after watching the analysis of the cleaned up version I’m not sure how you can be convinced it’s fake.

You can watch the episode here without logging in. Pretty compelling to me, especially the calf muscle.

https://play.history.com/shows/the-p...n-2/episode-13
[Reply]
Curé 11:52 AM 01-11-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
lol dumbass
#triggered
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:31 PM 01-11-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
For me claims about BF in the Midwest make the whole thing less credible. Is there enough contiguous wilderness area in any of these places to support a sustainable population? I'm probably biased because I live in the northwest where we have a crazy amount of wilderness and a crazy number of bigfoots to match.
Its true that truly large tracts of wilderness are just about gone around here, but thats not the case in many areas along the Missouri border (Mississippi river) and Illinois River Valley... lots of thick woods that stretch on for miles and miles

Theres a town in MO (Louisiana) just an hour from me right across the river where a lot of people from IL go to get cheap cigs, that has one of the most famous sightings in America

I've been there many times, and when you look around in just about any direction from there its woods and hills as far as the eye can see along the river

It was called the Momo

https://www.legendsofamerica.com/momo-monster/
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:09 PM 01-11-2022
when I get really drunk I start calling myself the Sascrotch
[Reply]
LiveSteam 02:37 PM 01-11-2022
Around 2.30am last night I and two others,shot and killed a 7 ft 8inch Bigfoot that attacked our camp.
It took 16 hits from a 300 Savage and 5 rounds of XX buckshot to put it down.
300 Savage blew chunks of its shoulder off. But it was basically a point blank shot to the head from the 12 gauge that ended it. And even then the animal was breathing for another 5 minutes.
It's been loaded into a box trailer and is headed to the Omaha Zoo to have an autopsy done.
I estimate this animal to tip the scales at over 800lbs.,

Best I can say..
It's huge gorilla type animal.
It came in on all fours and we thought we had a black bear in camp
Then it stood up and started throwing very large rocks and timber at us. Then all hell broke loose.

Hope you enjoyed my bullshit story.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:17 PM 02-12-2022
Pretty interesting encounter:

[Reply]
burt 12:28 PM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
when I get really drunk I start calling myself the Sascrotch
grooming is considerate......sounds like you should try it. I won't let jungle slow her down when she goes down.....
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 07:36 PM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Around 2.30am last night I and two others,shot and killed a 7 ft 8inch Bigfoot that attacked our camp.
It took 16 hits from a 300 Savage and 5 rounds of XX buckshot to put it down.
300 Savage blew chunks of its shoulder off. But it was basically a point blank shot to the head from the 12 gauge that ended it. And even then the animal was breathing for another 5 minutes.
It's been loaded into a box trailer and is headed to the Omaha Zoo to have an autopsy done.
I estimate this animal to tip the scales at over 800lbs.,

Best I can say..
It's huge gorilla type animal.
It came in on all fours and we thought we had a black bear in camp
Then it stood up and started throwing very large rocks and timber at us. Then all hell broke loose.

Hope you enjoyed my bullshit story.
Dammit- that last line was a buzz kill
[Reply]
Bump 08:18 PM 02-12-2022
I think it's interesting that there are entire communities in swamp areas, backyard mountain type areas that all swear there is some monster out there. But there's never been any concrete evidence.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:16 PM 02-12-2022
Millions of trail cameras all over the world and everyone over the age of 12 has a phone with a camera and not one credible video.
[Reply]
Shiver Me Timbers 10:19 PM 02-12-2022
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Millions of trail cameras all over the world and everyone over the age of 12 has a phone with a camera and not one credible video.
Yeti's are shape shifters. Oh, and they can travel thru different dimensions.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:50 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
I think it's interesting that there are entire communities in swamp areas, backyard mountain type areas that all swear there is some monster out there. But there's never been any concrete evidence.

Not true!

[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:21 AM 02-13-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Not true!

:-)

Look, a film of a man in an ape suit and grainy video of nothing.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:16 AM 02-13-2022
:-)

Look, a film of a man in an ape suit and grainy video of nothing.
It's there, And you people continue to say it's not. You can't be helped.

And what about Pixies ? I suppose they're not real either. But here's a clear video of one. FF to 6:10 if you want

[Reply]
Page 39 of 53
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up