ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Direckshun thinks Willie Gay is toxic and not liked in the locker room
dlphg9 12:08 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I have a sneaking suspicion that doesn’t deserve it’s own thread that Gay is not particularly well liked in the locker room. He does have toxic characteristics, maybe it spills out in the locker room.

Just a silly suspicion based on the media I’ve consumed. Feel free to disregard.

But if they trade him away this offseason or let him walk in 2024 despite outstanding play, remember my paranoia.
What do you all think of his baseless claim?
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:15 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Having now watched a game live, 20 feet from the Chiefs bench, and observed young Willie with his peers, I can say with 100% confidence that Direkshun is wrong in his suspicions. His teammates clearly love the guy, and he them.
Sneaking suspicion based on media consumed trumps in person observations every single time!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:18 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Okay, this really didn't deserve its own thread, did it?
Originally Posted by Monty:
This isn't worth a response.

Err, crap.
Originally Posted by O.city:
What’s it based on?
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Sneaking suspicion
This!
[Reply]
Eleazar 03:20 PM 12-01-2022
Are you with the chiefs kingdom editorial board? May I subscribe to your newsletter?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:22 PM 12-01-2022
Direckshun likes cinnamon flavored chilli on his spaghetti. Don't be a Direckshun
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:20 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Direckshun likes cinnamon flavored chilli on his spaghetti. Don't be a Direckshun
Direckshun when sounded out literally means to kill boners.

That's all you need to know.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:26 PM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Direckshun when sounded out literally means to kill boners.

That's all you need to know.
Dude did you come out of a months long hiatus just to dunk on Direckshun?
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up