ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Direckshun thinks Willie Gay is toxic and not liked in the locker room
dlphg9 12:08 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I have a sneaking suspicion that doesn’t deserve it’s own thread that Gay is not particularly well liked in the locker room. He does have toxic characteristics, maybe it spills out in the locker room.

Just a silly suspicion based on the media I’ve consumed. Feel free to disregard.

But if they trade him away this offseason or let him walk in 2024 despite outstanding play, remember my paranoia.
What do you all think of his baseless claim?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:57 PM 11-26-2022
Direckshun > dlphag
[Reply]
srvy 01:58 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Huge difference between saying something bad and just totally pulling something out of your ass. Which is what Direck routinely does it seems
Well he didn't make a thread about it. Instead just a random post.

Here I will make a comment too. I think Willie plays recklessly and overruns and takes bad angles to the ball carrier. I said this several years ago and nothing has changed. That aggressiveness can lead to splashy great plays but often leads to longer gains than need be. It's up to the coaches to help him to play with an aggressive nature but maintain control. So far still a work in progress.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:02 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Well he didn't make a thread about it. Instead just a random post.

Here I will make a comment too. I think Willie plays recklessly and overruns and takes bad angles to the ball carrier. I said this several years ago and nothing has changed. That aggressiveness can lead to splashy great plays but often leads to longer gains than need be. It's up to the coaches to help him to play with an aggressive nature but maintain control. So far still a work in progress.
I think he's overrated on here for sure.
[Reply]
TLO 02:05 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I think he's overrated on here for sure.
We're used to seeing Anthony Hitchens, and Ben Niemann. I'll take Gay all day everyday over those two.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:07 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
We're used to seeing Anthony Hitchens, and Ben Niemann. I'll take Gay all day everyday over those two.
Yes he's better than those 2 and has a high ceiling gowever he hasn't came close to reaching it. When he was out if wasn't real noticeable IMO
[Reply]
Chris Meck 02:09 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Direckshun might have a point. Nobody's really talking to him...

Yeah, gee, he seems really toxic in all of that footage. Like how he says, 'yes sir' whenever receiving coaching. And joking around with his teammates and stuff.
[Reply]
-King- 02:09 PM 11-26-2022
Oh my God! He thinks that?!?!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 02:12 PM 11-26-2022
He had a lot of teammates who worked to calm him down while he was having his meltdown during the @Denver game last year. That feels a bit out of step if he was a pariah in the locker room (I would think they would have left him be if that were the case).

Who knows. Direckshun threads are always great for burst, though.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:15 PM 11-26-2022
I feel like he has Hot Take PTSD (HTPTSD).... just like the thread that was bumped, really saying absolutely nothing with all the hemming and hawing.

Perhaps maybe he used to have stronger opinions, in my opinion, and now has softer opinions maybe because people would maybe perhaps argue and he maybe didn't enjoy the level of confrontation, just a guess.

Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I have a sneaking suspicion that doesn’t deserve it’s own thread that Gay is not particularly well liked in the locker room. He does have toxic characteristics, maybe it spills out in the locker room.

Just a silly suspicion based on the media I’ve consumed. Feel free to disregard.

But if they trade him away this offseason or let him walk in 2024 despite outstanding play, remember my paranoia.

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 03:08 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I feel like he has Hot Take PTSD (HTPTSD).... just like the thread that was bumped, really saying absolutely nothing with all the hemming and hawing.

Perhaps maybe he used to have stronger opinions, in my opinion, and now has softer opinions maybe because people would maybe perhaps argue and he maybe didn't enjoy the level of confrontation, just a guess.
He should have thought about that before he made a random post that was turned into a thread by someone other than him.....
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 03:12 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Sources say the leaker goes by the codename Dyson
you should hear what league circles are saying!
[Reply]
threebag 03:22 PM 11-26-2022
Can we flush Ubeja’s turd and bring back DeBerg?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:25 PM 11-26-2022
Has a soft spot for vacuum cleaners
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:51 PM 11-26-2022
Friends, ****posters, draftabulators, lend me your ears;
The noble dlphg9 hath told you Direckshun was baseless:
And grievously hath Direck answer’d it.
Here, under leave of dlpheg9 and the rest–
Come I to speak in Direck's call-out thread.
He was my friend, faithful and just to me:
He giveth our forum burst,
And what is Chiefsplanet without burst?
But dlpheghe9 says it was the stupidest thing he ever said;
O judgment! thou art fled to suckin' on big ol' chili dogs.
My heart is in the call-out with Direckshun,
For we yearn for the burst of Stealing Laptops, MrBlond, and Kirstie Tynes
So **** thou doubters. Direck posts with heart.
You people who bash Direck. I don't even consider fans.
He posts his heart out every week, and thou continue to bash him...
Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
And now I must pause till the burst return.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:02 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by :
O judgment! thou art fled to suckin' on big ol' chili dogs.

[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up