ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Direckshun thinks Willie Gay is toxic and not liked in the locker room
dlphg9 12:08 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
I have a sneaking suspicion that doesn’t deserve it’s own thread that Gay is not particularly well liked in the locker room. He does have toxic characteristics, maybe it spills out in the locker room.

Just a silly suspicion based on the media I’ve consumed. Feel free to disregard.

But if they trade him away this offseason or let him walk in 2024 despite outstanding play, remember my paranoia.
What do you all think of his baseless claim?
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:28 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
What’s it based on?
Sneaking suspicion
[Reply]
notorious 12:33 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I’m told the last straw for the team was when Gay brutalized that vacuum because it ensured that Gay would be incapable of…. cleaning up… his attitude

[Reply]
KCJake 12:34 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
They think he’s Gay…
This
[Reply]
staylor26 12:35 PM 11-26-2022
What’s it based on?
The same thing he based his "Trent McDduffie isn't ready" take on.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:35 PM 11-26-2022
Direckshun might have a point. Nobody's really talking to him...

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 12:36 PM 11-26-2022
What’s it based on?
Media that Direckshun has eaten
[Reply]
kccrow 12:57 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
What do you all think of his baseless claim?
So you call a guy out when he says he doesn't feel it's worth a thread and he's not really basing it on anything but "silly suspicions" based on what he's read/seen?

He was correct in that it really didn't need its own thread, especially given we don't have anything to truly go off of.

The only thing this thread has elicited from me in terms of reaction is that you're being an asshole... again.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 01:06 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Okay, this really didn't deserve its own thread, did it?
First dilphag9 thread?
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:28 PM 11-26-2022
Yeah, and McDuffie needs a year to learn too.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:29 PM 11-26-2022
Is Mr Poopy Butthole avatar from the mod squad
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:43 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
So you call a guy out when he says he doesn't feel it's worth a thread and he's not really basing it on anything but "silly suspicions" based on what he's read/seen?

He was correct in that it really didn't need its own thread, especially given we don't have anything to truly go off of.

The only thing this thread has elicited from me in terms of reaction is that you're being an asshole... again.
I didn't realize that Direckshun was the leading authority on thread worthiness on topics.

He thinks a player is toxic in a locker room and that's not thread worthy, but a thread about Chiefs how Chiefs podcasts are wrong for predicting a bunch of wins and a super bowl is thread worthy?

He's not basing it on anything other than what he reads or consumes? How is that nothing? That's one of the stupidest things I've ever read.
[Reply]
srvy 01:43 PM 11-26-2022
Someone said something bad on CP about Willie Gay thread.

Everyone spaz out!
[Reply]
BryanBusby 01:46 PM 11-26-2022
Sources say the leaker goes by the codename Dyson
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:48 PM 11-26-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Someone said something bad on CP about Willie Gay thread.

Everyone spaz out!
Huge difference between saying something bad and just totally pulling something out of your ass. Which is what Direck routinely does it seems
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:49 PM 11-26-2022

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up