ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 72
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:38 PM 11-06-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
It’s possible Tennessee held in the secondary every passing play.
It's the Belichick strategy and it's a smart one. The refs won't throw a penalty on every play. They won't even throw the flag 30% of the time.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 11:40 PM 11-06-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It's the Belichick strategy and it's a smart one. The refs won't throw a penalty on every play. They won't even throw the flag 30% of the time.
Si.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:05 AM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
It feels like it's too early to be thinking about this kind of thing, but I guess it really isn't.

I think it's plausible the Jets could take the Division over the Bills.

Never thought I'd be saying that this season, but here we are.
Miami is much more likely.

Either way, Buffalo's division and schedule are much tougher than expected. Even NE is no pushover.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:07 AM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Either way, Buffalo's division and schedule are much tougher than expected. Even NE is no pushover.

Miami is 6-0 with Tua playing the whole game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:08 AM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Goodell wants the AFCCG in Buffalo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Yup.

Bills tripped over their own dicks today and NFL is tired of Title Game being in KC, so using Clete to help KC drop a game to keep Buffalo out in front.

The NFL has ordained the Bills will be the #1 seed this year.
:-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:09 AM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:

Yeah if Buffalo gets the #1 seed they will have earned it. No soft #1 like the Patriots got all the times they did (now THAT has to be frustrating for Buffalo fans).
[Reply]
DRM08 12:13 AM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Yeah if Buffalo gets the #1 seed they will have earned it. No soft #1 like the Patriots got all the times they did (now THAT has to be frustrating for Buffalo fans).
It has been soft for Buffalo the last few years, but sure looks like the Dolphins & Jets have really gotten their act together. New England still has a great coach & disciplined team that can jump up and beat anyone as well.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:16 AM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
:-)
In all fairness, I posted this in the first half when the Chiefs were getting shit on by Clete. It did finally even out a little in the second half.

But the Bills DID trip over their dicks today, and people (outside of KC) are getting tired of the Chiefs every year, so the Buffalo’s are the new cool thing to root for. I have no doubt the NFL would rather see a Title Game there than another one in KC again.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:26 AM 11-07-2022
We have more of a shot at this than I expected pre-season because the Bills have been so bad for several games now.

I still think Buffalo gets it together and takes it (particularly given their H2H win over us), but they are giving teams like the Dolphins, Jets, and Patriots hope and that is only going to make the road tougher.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:30 AM 11-07-2022
Buffalo definitely picked a bad time to hit the wall. Allen looks like he's feeling the pressure. I think we saw that with Mahomes in the first half of last year as well.

It's a growth process and Mahomes has arrived. It's thrilling to watch. He showed next level patience tonight. He's the best player I've ever watched... by a lot.

Thing is with Buffalo the pressure builds with that loss. They need to do something to get Allen's confidence up. Perhaps run more screen pass, smoke and mirror stuff. We already know they can gun it and run it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:48 AM 11-07-2022
pretty clear buffalo over prepared for the chiefs and under prepared for miami and the jets, and now they go play the vikings, a team they likely have hardly prepared for at all

i have a strong feeling buffalo falls back to the wild card for a few weeks, while miami takes over the 2 seed, and then they flip flop to end the season, because i still don't trust miami

playoffs end up

1. KC
2. BUF
3. CIN
4. TEN
5. MIA
6. BAL
7. LAC
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:49 AM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
pretty clear buffalo over prepared for the chiefs and under prepared for miami and the jets, and now they go play the vikings, a team they likely have hardly prepared for at all

i have a strong feeling buffalo falls back to the wild card for a few weeks, while miami takes over the 2 seed, and then they flip flop to end the season, because i still don't trust miami

playoffs end up

1. KC
2. BUF
3. CIN
4. TEN
5. MIA
6. BAL
7. LAC
I can't bear the thought of Tyreek beating us in Arrowhead. Hopefully Tua throws like 3 picks and they lose to Tennessee 22-21 or whatever dumb score Alex managed to lose to them despite having all the tools in the world around him.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:52 AM 11-07-2022
we don't know if tyreek is even going to make it through the season

140 touch pace is overuse
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:24 AM 11-07-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

playoffs end up

1. KC
2. BUF
3. CIN
4. TEN
5. MIA
6. BAL
7. LAC
MIA built that team to beat BUF. I don't think BUF matches up well with their speed. BUF built their team to beat us. That will be harder with the Chiefs beginning to gel and Skyy Moore not returning punts.
[Reply]
O.city 07:54 AM 11-07-2022
Miami's defense is terrible. I can't see them pulling that off.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 72
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up